Community Token Trials!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
cdjxskmeabvj.png

Work together with other players

This event lets the community work together to earn a ton of terrific prizes! Every token you collect (regardless if it's from dungeon runs, portals, or purchases) will be counted towards the community total and your personal number of collected tokens. At the end of the event, we will pay out rewards based on the total number of tokens collected by all players who collected at least one token run. On top of that, the individual players who got the most tokens will get additional prizes. All tokens count equally, regardless of which hero they're for.

In addition, we have five event dungeons running, and ten big quests for you to work on over the weekend with awesome payouts!
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• If you buy token bundles ie: I get the cheap tsume bundle for 350 tokens - Will this count towards the individual leaderboards?
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    All tokens count both towards your individual and community leaderboards, regardless of how they're obtained. :)
  • CurTotoroCurTotoro Member
    edited March 22
    And the rewards are...?

Nvrmnd, I see them now.
    Post edited by CurTotoro on
  • It’s a good event in theory but it really needs to run alongside another event , it just doesn’t have enough content to warrant its 4 day time span. Considering you guys don’t run events Monday - Thursday anymore , we’ll have to wait another week to get an event that hopefully is useful. You guys also said two epics would come out this month, and while I realize developing is tough and issues might come up, you should’ve kept it a secret and just released them when they were ready, instead of getting our hopes up.
    Level - 73
    Guilds - Member in VIP LIFE and officer in VIP Minions
    Favorite Hero - Astrid
  • MattCauthronMattCauthron Member
    edited March 22
    Joel wrote: »
    All tokens count both towards your individual and community leaderboards, regardless of how they're obtained. :)

Given the randomness of bundles and pricing, I don't entirely agree with this. Oh well it is what it is. I suppose it's a 1 to 2 hour stamina/loot key dump with 3x token boost activated for whoever wants to go for it.
  • Yeah I am going to give this one the biggest thumbs down that I can. Probably the worst event I have ever seen.
  • Joel wrote: »

Given the randomness of bundles and pricing, I don't entirely agree with this. Oh well it is what it is. I suppose it's a 1 to 2 hour stamina/loot key dump with 3x token boost activated for whoever wants to go for it.

Don’t forget, you can buy 600 random tokens for $100 dollars in the shop with a 5 buy limit. So for $500 per day for a few days, you too can have a single elite rune that isn’t needed because all PvE and PvP content in the game right now is borderline unloseable.
  • Also, I did a 10x summon, and fully 5 of them were cobressa unlocks. Given that there are 15 heroes supposedly available, the chances of that are staggeringly small. Can we assume that the portal uses the same RNG as the dodge mechanic?
  • Also, I did a 10x summon, and fully 5 of them were cobressa unlocks. Given that there are 15 heroes supposedly available, the chances of that are staggeringly small. Can we assume that the portal uses the same RNG as the dodge mechanic?

The probability of getting Cobressa 5x is staggeringly small. The probability of getting one of the 15 heroes 5x is probably larger than you'd expect. I didn't even think of summons as getting tokens though. I just pass on these events. I'm just a retired whale floudering around in a grouper body now. Can't play in these money burning event fields.
  • coneyKconeyK Member
    What happened to Solaris/Marrow/Ferno/Goretusk appearing in the Aether Shop, by the way? Would've splurged some Aether on them under the veneer of 'helping the community,' seeing as I've 6*'d all quick-lootable heroes.
  • wagdoggwagdogg Member
    udpuyc1hevzj.png
    Are you putting this rune back in?
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited March 22
    Humorous. I got 1 full unlock of Marrow for each of the 10x summons I did up until the last. Needed only 25 more tokens and voila, 5 full unlocks of Marrow came my way on the last 10x pull. Aether city, yo!
  • DrocasDrocas Member
    Dont for get the portals. Im sure people are sitting on 500+ million
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • So... bored...
  • shiggity80shiggity80 Member
    edited March 22
    12M Tokens for top community prize......wow, they might as well just say "Community spends $100,000" or something :D
  • Seeing that a bunch of people got the chance to buy that rune it would be only fair to allow others to also buy it to even things out a little at least for a few hours.
  • edited March 22
    I'm just a retired whale floudering around in a grouper body now. Can't play in these money burning event fields.

I just wanna know how/why you picked ‘Grouper’ to balance out your fish metaphor. Please?!?

• bvs72bvs72 Member
    When will I be able to buy one of these.

f9685m4w2eub.jpeg
    edited March 22
    Why did they remove the option to buy that rune?

Edit: duh, didn't see the stats LOL
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We've released a fix for that rune. It's powerful, but not THAT powerful.
  • Joel wrote: »

But will we be able to buy the corrected version of the Elite rune for 7,500 gems?
  • shiggity80 wrote: »

But will we be able to buy the corrected version of the Elite rune for 7,500 gems?

Xtm8r said in summit chat you should be able to within the hour.
  • BeavisBeavis Member
    Sheesh, the event just started and there's already a leader with 8546 tokens. I don't even see how that is possible this quickly after the event started without paying money or cheating somehow. As soon as I saw that, I immediately knew I wasn't even going to bother with trying.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    When will I be able to buy one of these.
    Talk about insane stats!!!
    They should comp this rune to everyone for the Towergate fiasco last month ;)

Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 73 - VIP 2
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • Is the elite rune (fixed version) random stat, or fixed-not-max stat?
    edited March 23
    Beavis wrote: »
    Sheesh, the event just started and there's already a leader with 8546 tokens. I don't even see how that is possible this quickly after the event started without paying money or cheating somehow. As soon as I saw that, I immediately knew I wasn't even going to bother with trying.

It's not possible w/o paying.

Well, maybe if you had 1,000 heroic summons saved up, and blew through 500M gold in greater portals...but that would take time clicking. So yeah, paying.
  • I'll do my part for the community, but the odds of me actually coming anywhere near top 100 individual?

Should make it top 500 or top 1000...then I could fantasize at least about the rem
    Beavis wrote: »

I already assume I won't make the top 1000.
  • Top 100 isn’t worth crying over. I think it’s only a greater IIRC.
  • danacdanac Member

In addition, we have five event dungeons running, and ten big quests for you to work on over the weekend with awesome payouts!

Those event dungeons are only accessible from the event banner. After I finished one, I tried to his the arrow to go to the screen that shows all 5 and do the next one.
    But you can't go to that screen that way. You have to hit home, then banner, then dungeons.

This is annoying.

Plus the dungeons have default teams that are saved from past events the dungeons were lifted from. So they changed from dungeons to dungeon.

These aren't major bugs so much as minor annoyances and evidence of sloppy programming.