Client Update, March 2018 [Available Now!]

Comments

• "There is now a confirmation popup before salvaging a rune!"

Minor thing, but probably should clarify that this is just while in the character screen and you remove a rune.
  • danacdanac Member
    Joel wrote: »
    I mean once the auto-battle ends, opens the chest, and shows a popup menu. Will it sleep then? I hope so so my phones not on all night. xD

Whoops, my bad! Yes. It will go to sleep from the victory/defeat screen.

that screen is also a defeat screen?
    You mean you can be defeated?
  • PardonPardon Member
    Will we ever have green ultra rune?
  • Joel wrote: »
    If you use the auto-max button, the rune will always get a 4th stat/passive.

Way to bury the lede...

At least I buried a positive lede?

I had to google what a lede was -_-

Thought @Skip_Holmes pressed enter too quickly with typos in his post lol
  • Skip_HolmesSkip_Holmes Member
    edited March 28
    If you use the auto-max button, the rune will always get a 4th stat/passive.

Way to bury the lede...

At least I buried a positive lede?

It is! I had written up a nice post with all the math on what the break even point was long term, some educated guesses at normal tuning rates, etc. and concluded that 80% was a horrific cost and no one should ever pay it. Then I saw your 4th stat post and was like “ugh...ok, that’s actually a **** good value. I’ll pay that every time”. You got me!
  • Android client update is live, available now. Took 2 tries to get all the data downloaded after updating, but working fine. Like the changes. :)

Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 70
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • xtmn8rxtmn8r Member, Moderator, Boss Fight
    edited March 28
    Yes. We released the new client a few hours ago. If some people don't see it yet, don't worry. It sometimes takes several hours for all territories and all devices to gain access to it.
  • ThundRThundR Member
    Umm...
    The new icon is kinda creepy.
    So much work.
  • we haven't had a new icon or splash screen in literally years and you have to complain about it?
  • There needs to be an autotune sound that happens when you autotune your rune. Autotunnnnnne!
  • Kegman913 wrote: »
    we haven't had a new icon or splash screen in literally years and you have to complain about it?

We had an icon change in January around winterfest. It was that white walker zombi icon. Prior to that, it was always Rogar's ugly face.
  • ScoutYoScoutYo Member
    White Walker Zomm was only for iOS. Android still had Rogar until this update.
  • SkulsSkuls Member
    Just stating that max tune doesn't mean max stats in case you weren't aware. It means 5* legendary and a guaranteed 4th stat.
  • @Joel I am unable to switch account today. Is it related to client update?
    After signing out, it went straight to tutorial. I was expecting the login screen instead. Thanks.
    hagausiumai
  • Oh nvm, just found out from my guild mate that I had to enter the tutorial dungeon first and then log out. Thanks.
    hagausiumai
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    Game doesn't stay in memory at all now :/ Literally switch to a different app for 5 seconds then I come back and the game restarts 100% of the time. Really really annoying!
  • Skuls wrote: »
    Just stating that max tune doesn't mean max stats in case you weren't aware. It means 5* legendary and a guaranteed 4th stat.

Yup, Joel pointed that out earlier in this thread. Still a hell of a deal though. The nice part is you can first craft the rune and see what stats you get, as opposed to just a blind craft. This allows you to not waste gems on unwanted stat combos.
  • ScoutYoScoutYo Member
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    Yup, Joel pointed that out earlier in this thread. Still a hell of a deal though. The nice part is you can first craft the rune and see what stats you get, as opposed to just a blind craft. This allows you to not waste gems on unwanted stat combos.

I haven't had a chance to check it out yet -- does it still charge you the same amount I find gems if you do a few manual tunes first? Or isn't it 80% of the remaining cost through the final tune?
  • ScoutYo wrote: »
    shiggity80 wrote: »

I haven't had a chance to check it out yet -- does it still charge you the same amount I find gems if you do a few manual tunes first? Or isn't it 80% of the remaining cost through the final tune?

It will still do the full 80% of 13 tunes worth of gems. It is worth it to tune a few times though, so you can see what 3rd stat you are getting.
  • Ududu2Ududu2 Member
    Will the autotune work with "tune X runes" quests? will count for all tunes combined or just a single one?
  • Ududu2 wrote: »
    Will the autotune work with "tune X runes" quests? will count for all tunes combined or just a single one?

Good question
  • Ududu2 wrote: »

Currently it counts as a single tune. I hope this is changed. I think 80% of total tunes (Rounded) would be fair.
  • taz67taz67 Member
    @joel Since the update I cannot switch between 2 accounts on the same device anymore. Once I log off of the one account it automatically takes me to the tutorial. I have to go through the tutorial before I can log in with my second account. Is this going to be fixed?
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    @taz67 Are you not able to log in from the drop-down screen in dungeons?
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    taz67 wrote: »
    @joel Since the update I cannot switch between 2 accounts on the same device anymore. Once I log off of the one account it automatically takes me to the tutorial. I have to go through the tutorial before I can log in with my second account. Is this going to be fixed?

There is a blue button in the top left corner. When you click on it, you will see a login button.
  • taz67taz67 Member
    @joel I log out of my first account by using the show my account button. After logging out, the game restarts and the display says tap to play. It doesn’t give me an option to sign into my second account. I have to go through the tutorial first before I can go back to the show my account button and log in to my second account.
  • taz67taz67 Member
    @joel Nevermind I found the login button in the tutorial dungeon.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Hey @taz67, as I mentioned in the original post, when starting a new account or opening the game on a new device, there will not be an initial popup asking if you already have an account. Instead, you will enter the first dungeon and there will be a “Login” button on the dropdown menu. It should look like this:
    lgrer9c62txv.png
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • taz67taz67 Member
    I found the login button. I didn’t realize you had to log in from the tutorial dungeon. Thanks