Avenge the Light

You seriously aren't just going to leave light heroes like this right? When I heard about hero revamps this month, I expected light heroes to be back in the game. But all you guys did was buff 2 elements that were already doing more than fine. Light heroes are, undeniably the worst heroes in the game. They just ridiculously outdated, and have the least amount of epics in the game. Their legendary hero is bad too, and is countered WAAAY too easy to even be considered a legendary hero. You can't just leave light heroes untouched like this. You have to do something because seriously the only usable(not necessarily viable) light heroes in the endgame are bauble and Leonidus, (maybe) Aria, and Ekko

Stop buffing other elements, and buff the weakest one.

Comments

• Death@ the elves are literally unused-useless, and who cares if one element is useless, i mean why do you think that just because an element has good heroes that means that heroes of that element shouldn't get more usable, i mean look at tsume green is at a good place, does that mean tsume doesn't mean a buff- No, Fire is in a good place does that mean that Rogar doesn't need a buff?
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar and Jabber
    I am trying to make this game a better place for all to enjoy!
  • MattCauthronMattCauthron Member
    edited March 30
    <insert random meaningless rant here>

This reads like twitch chat copy pasta.
  • danacdanac Member
    <insert random meaningless rant here>

Okay!
    <I've had it up to here with singing shows. Do there have to be 50 singing shows on TV at all times? Is this some new rule?
    We have plenty of singers a;ready, we don't need more gumming up the singing pipeline. It's not as if there's a shortage of singers who don't write their own crap anyway.>

• It becomes a problem when nearly every hero in a class is not usuable. Tell me now, when was the last time you saw a light hero in PvP? Now tell me when was the last time you saw a light hero in PvP that wasn't Leonidus? Exactly.
  • Deathrift_Deathrift_ Member
    edited March 31
    And please tell me you were being sarcastic when you said who cares if one element is useless. You sound incredibly smart if you weren't being sarcastic. *cough*

Tsume is not useable endgame because he never was supposed to be. He's a normal one star hero. Normal one star heroes arent supposed to have OP stats or anything, they usually do become unusable by the endgame. I don't know if Selwyn changes that now.
  • lol glad you caught the sarcasm, and i see light very frequently- Bauble,zen,black diamond not as much as the rest,masuta, and ekko( the most frequent)

and no hero is supposed to be unused, i mean people thought jabber was supposed to be unused and yet I have never stopped using him... and also why give a hero an epic if it shouldn't be used???
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    It’s nearly impossible to balance 50+ heroes for one type of game mode. Some heroes just work better for PvE, like Tsume - because enemies in PvP just one shot him, but in PvE he gets whittled down, allowing more effective use of his passive.

Although I do agree Light is in a very weak spot right now. Sifu, BD, MK, Zen, Bauble... few of them are good in PvE, even less of them are good in PvP. Lilly makes Bauble and Zen practically useless.

That said, I don’t know what you want. Just a flat buff to light heroes across the board? It would take a large amount of time to figure out how to buff each Light hero that needs it, let alone actually implement those changes.

And as we all know, Light heroes aren’t the only ones who need help. Abigail, the Demons, Dwarves, and I dare say even Constructs, are extremely weak right now.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • Make all the heroes the same. Problem solved.

hmmm?
  • danacdanac Member
    Deathrift_ wrote: »
    It becomes a problem when nearly every hero in a class is not usuable. Tell me now, when was the last time you saw a light hero in PvP? Now tell me when was the last time you saw a light hero in PvP that wasn't Leonidus? Exactly.

today.
    MK was in a 2+k powered team. I brought Selwyn.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    danac wrote: »
    It becomes a problem when nearly every hero in a class is not usuable. Tell me now, when was the last time you saw a light hero in PvP? Now tell me when was the last time you saw a light hero in PvP that wasn't Leonidus? Exactly.

today.
    MK was in a 2+k powered team. I brought Selwyn.

If you had told me 6 months ago, 'I beat an MK team with Selwyn the Enduring, and it went great', I probably would've slapped you across the side of the head.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • What I want is a new light hero, that makes the rest relevant. Maybe buff aria... since she IS the weakest legendary, in general. I thought they were buffing all the older legendaries when they buffed CKB and IGOROK. Light heroes generally aren't too bad stat wise, but for most of them, their passives and attacks are extremely outdated. Look at sifu and alexandros. I'm quitting the game and never coming back if Alexandros one way or another doesn't get a buff by the end of the year. His construct tag seems to hurt him, since he cant be healed. His damage reflection is WORTHLESS, that being said he even lives to use it. Look at Lily! Her damage reflection is more effective, and grants lifesteal. Suppose Alexandros's damage reflection became a passive that gave allies damage reflection for a few rounds in the beginning of the dungeon, it may get interesting. Suppose his shield actually DID something, (besides bash people in the stomach doing rubbish damage) he could be useful. Sifu is no healer despite the tag, so its just dumb to have his 2nd special a BASIC heal. You can't have a healer who is an attack dog. It never works. Sifu should gain the "Thats a Stunner" passive, and should have a passive to synergize with Aria. I could honestly go on and on with these changes.

The only light hero that is generally OK, as in Does his/her job well and PvE and PvP viable would be Leo. Everyone else one way or another has a issue preventing him/her from ever being useful.
  • These idea's seems pretty good, i might write my revamp ideas on light since so many people love this forum (I think) so anyway I will revamp aria, alexandros, and probably some other heroes, say can i use some of those ideas in my revamp?? :grey_question:

What I want is a new light hero, that makes the rest relevant. Maybe buff aria... since she IS the weakest legendary, in general. I thought they were buffing all the older legendaries when they buffed CKB and IGOROK. Light heroes generally aren't too bad stat wise, but for most of them, their passives and attacks are extremely outdated. Look at sifu and alexandros. I'm quitting the game and never coming back if Alexandros one way or another doesn't get a buff by the end of the year. His construct tag seems to hurt him, since he cant be healed. His damage reflection is WORTHLESS, that being said he even lives to use it. Look at Lily! Her damage reflection is more effective, and grants lifesteal. Suppose Alexandros's damage reflection became a passive that gave allies damage reflection for a few rounds in the beginning of the dungeon, it may get interesting. Suppose his shield actually DID something, (besides bash people in the stomach doing rubbish damage) he could be useful. Sifu is no healer despite the tag, so its just dumb to have his 2nd special a BASIC heal. You can't have a healer who is an attack dog. It never works. Sifu should gain the "Thats a Stunner" passive, and should have a passive to synergize with Aria. I could honestly go on and on with these changes.

The only light hero that is generally OK, as in Does his/her job well and PvE and PvP viable would be Leo. Everyone else one way or another has a issue preventing him/her from ever being useful.

• Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    edited April 4
    I think Zen deserves a rework especially since he's not considered all-star anymore in the portal. He seems to have just vanished. He's one of my favs next to Shade and at this point with all the crazy op heroes his enlightenment ability should just be made available 1st turn again. It's not like we can kill with Kozar in one attack anymore and with Koros or Ferno his abilities are pretty useless since you can burn through them. Maybe make his immunity work like Ekko's ethereal spirit where you can't purge it or give him some type of revive ability like Pontifex where he can reincarnate after a few turns. After he was nerfed I changed him to all attack so his basic would hurt but then Koros came around.

Aria and MK need updated too as others said. There really needs to be some type of rogue team like how you can stick any beasts together and they are op, Aria is a lrgendary and should provide some synergies to rogues...her and MK would work well together and Aria can be annoying with the dodge.
  • Don't be mad if I use these revamp ideas, cya guys soon, i'm gonna go write some revamps :sunglasses: