New Legendary Nature Hero Coming Soon

Does anyone have any information on the new legendary hero that is releasing soon, probably this week?

Comments

• echonapechonap Member
    Anyone with actual knowledge is bound by NDA / NDC
  • Deathrift_ wrote: »
    Does anyone have any information on the new legendary hero that is releasing soon, probably this week?

Not a dwarf 100%
  • green beast
  • danacdanac Member
    It will be legend-

wait for it

-dary

and green.

So I'm thinking Jolly Green Giant.
  • Alecat97Alecat97 Member
    cmk8cjc7kg2u.jpg
  • toothlessmontoothlessmon Member
    edited April 5
    YAAAS
    Alecat97 wrote: »
    cmk8cjc7kg2u.jpg

I'm gonna write some traits for jibber... BYE GUYS XD
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar and Jabber
    I am trying to make this game a better place for all to enjoy!
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Ah, finally. We needed a Legendary Green Hero.

I’m not counting Bramble. He’s not good enough in my book.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • I personally hope its a treant/dryad. Then again, plants don't really need a buff right now, but it'll still be pretty cool.
  • I obviously hope its jibber because they havent added him back in forever
  • But it wouldn't make sense for him to be "legendary". And we REALLLLY don't need another beast. I doubt it'll be a beast because of how big the beast family is right now.
  • Sure it does, he was such a core hero in the original dungeonboss, and beasts need more support that isn't goretusk, he would help empower heroes
  • When you reach the end game, you'll see exactly what I mean when I said we REALLLLY don't need another beast. Right now, they are the strongest and biggest family. They have 2 major support heroes, Goretusk&Solaris. They really don't need ANY additions.
  • triffid.
    edited April 6
    Deathrift_ wrote: »
    When you reach the end game, you'll see exactly what I mean when I said we REALLLLY don't need another beast. Right now, they are the strongest and biggest family. They have 2 major support heroes, Goretusk&Solaris. They really don't need ANY additions.

Everyone uses that stupid hero, and have you seen beast teams lately, half of them are shade,agnon,ferno,lily,Zomm,ect. Most of these beasts aren't even used!

Also what other life archatype needs help, reptiles maybe, but one good hero won't Make them good, plants are op enough, goblins don't need More life heroes, so that leaves A. A hero dungeon boss fans have been wanting for so long ( imo they should remove gore tusk so people will stop complaining, or at least nerf him so he isn't an auto-include seen everywhere, it's gotten to the point I don't think he is a beast) B. They can make it for some archatype that is already to strong (plants, undead) or C. They can make it for a long dead archatype and it won't be used (reptiles,demons,elves,monsters ect.)
  • Alecat97Alecat97 Member
    There's no one more legendary than JIBBER
  • What alecat said, I would spend so much if they would implement him into the game, he is prob the only hero I missed after he got removed,I don't Care what nerfs they must do... I want that jibber!
  • Deathrift_Deathrift_ Member
    edited April 6
    First off, Goretusk is a mammoth in armor so he's indeed a beast. Goretusk has 2 ultimate counters. Ferno, and Agnon. Heck, Agnon released to counter Goretusk. DB can't remove heroes from the game. Don't request that, because it'll never happen. If they did, specifically for Goretusk, people who spent money on him feel scammed. Shade is no longer a meta-hero. His times are done. Zomm went with shade. Goblins DO need more heroes, one that can actually make them relevant. What the heck are you talking about one hero won't make them good... Solaris brought beasts back into the game. It makes no sense to make a family that is already strong, stronger.
    Its basically trolling the community. I can't see the devs adding a new beast hero until a VERY very long time. Jibber isn't coming back as a legendary. It just isn't done.

For logic, if Jibber is Jabbers brother, and jabber is a basic base one-star hero, what sense would it make for his brother to be LEGENDARY. Look at Jibber's design. Legendary heroes are the some of the most uniquely designed heroes in the game. But jibber has doppelgangers in campaign mode. There are no legendary hero models reused in campaign mode. And again, look at his design. It doesn't seem worthy of a legendary hero.
    edited April 6
    Deathrift_ wrote: »
    First off, Goretusk is a mammoth in armor so he's indeed a beast. Goretusk has 2 ultimate counters. Ferno, and Agnon. Heck, Agnon released to counter Goretusk. DB can't remove heroes from the game. Don't request that, because it'll never happen. If they did, specifically for Goretusk, people who spent money on him feel scammed. Shade is no longer a meta-hero. His times are done. Zomm went with shade. Goblins DO need more heroes, one that can actually make them relevant. What the heck are you talking about one hero won't make them good... Solaris brought beasts back into the game. It makes no sense to make a family that is already strong, stronger.
    Its basically trolling the community. I can't see the devs adding a new beast hero until a VERY very long time. Jibber isn't coming back as a legendary. It just isn't done.

For logic, if Jibber is Jabbers brother, and jabber is a basic base one-star hero, what sense would it make for his brother to be LEGENDARY. Look at Jibber's design. Legendary heroes are the some of the most uniquely designed heroes in the game. But jibber has doppelgangers in campaign mode. There are no legendary hero models reused in campaign mode. And again, look at his design. It doesn't seem worthy of a legendary hero.

I know goblins need more heroes, but they dont need more NATURE HEROES, not to mention they already have a nature legendary, and beasts were already rising with grog gnog and goretusk, a class needs more then just 1 good hero or it will just flop unless that hero is so op it is a team by itself, but even if that is true they will prob put it with other op heroes, i mean remember when they first made igorok, he needed other good water heroes so that he could form the water team, I wasn't saying 1 hero wouldnt make a diffrence, i am just saying it wouldnt even be used what we want it to be used for, I mean goretusk is in every team, so i at least want a nerf to it, and the reason jibber would be legendary is because he is a hero original players loved, he was kinda the jar jar of origins of dungeon boss, and what do you mean shade is no longer a meta hero, he is still used everywhere i don't know what you are talking about, i have been attacked by 7 shade users today, and pwn tower wouldn't have shade if no one used him...

Also they have removed heroes, like igorok 2 jibber... i didn't use any other heroes back then so those are the only ones i remember, and you were complaining on your other post that goretusk is to strong, now your defending him... make up your mind if you hate him or you love him
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    People feeling scammed for having their favorite heroes nerfed are at their own fault. As with any video game with a hero roster, all heroes are bound to go through nerfs and buffs at some point. Just wait for a free rune un-equip day and take the runes off the hero who got nerfed and either save them or put them on a better hero.
    Heroes like Shade, Gore, Solaris, etc can be beaten. Sure. But that doesn’t mean they don’t need nerfs. Solaris ESPECIALLY needs a nerf. I know she was a Guild Games exclusive at on each point, but they have since practically given her away to many players (remember the 600 Sol tokens for getting to VIP 10? Which, by the way, I’m still upset about. Players at VIP 10 got nothing?? Why??).
    Anyways, I also agree that older heroes still need buffs. The fact they just buffed Nimrel (and by extension all Elves) and Selwyn is a huge step in the right direction. But we can have both. We can buff older heroes and nerf broken ones. Eventually, those older heroes who got buffs may even be nerfed yet again. The meta should be ever-changing. Right now, change is slow and unimpactful because no matter who they buff or change or add, Solaris, Shade, Hopper and all the like are still obscenely powerful.
    I don’t want to argue with anyone or tell anyone they’re wrong. I just want everyone to realize that this “I can kill them so they’re not overpowered” thing is a fallacy that we need to stop falling for. I can, in theory, destroy a Panther military tank with a bomb. Doesn’t mean the Panther tank isn’t powerful because it can be beaten. Just because you can kill Solaris with a certain team of ALSO overpowered heroes doesn’t mean Solaris still isn’t broken.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
    edited April 6
    People feeling scammed for having their favorite heroes nerfed are at their own fault. As with any video game with a hero roster, all heroes are bound to go through nerfs and buffs at some point. Just wait for a free rune un-equip day and take the runes off the hero who got nerfed and either save them or put them on a better hero.
    Heroes like Shade, Gore, Solaris, etc can be beaten. Sure. But that doesn’t mean they don’t need nerfs. Solaris ESPECIALLY needs a nerf. I know she was a Guild Games exclusive at on each point, but they have since practically given her away to many players (remember the 600 Sol tokens for getting to VIP 10? Which, by the way, I’m still upset about. Players at VIP 10 got nothing?? Why??).
    Anyways, I also agree that older heroes still need buffs. The fact they just buffed Nimrel (and by extension all Elves) and Selwyn is a huge step in the right direction. But we can have both. We can buff older heroes and nerf broken ones. Eventually, those older heroes who got buffs may even be nerfed yet again. The meta should be ever-changing. Right now, change is slow and unimpactful because no matter who they buff or change or add, Solaris, Shade, Hopper and all the like are still obscenely powerful.
    I don’t want to argue with anyone or tell anyone they’re wrong. I just want everyone to realize that this “I can kill them so they’re not overpowered” thing is a fallacy that we need to stop falling for. I can, in theory, destroy a Panther military tank with a bomb. Doesn’t mean the Panther tank isn’t powerful because it can be beaten. Just because you can kill Solaris with a certain team of ALSO overpowered heroes doesn’t mean Solaris still isn’t broken.

I think Solaris is overpowered, but I really want to see my old friend jibber, you see I have had a dream that they would add jibber to the game, but they can't since so many people mis-use heroes, like how gore tusk basically became an auto include in every team (zombie, ponti,reptiles, even monsters and goblins) an that is redicoulous, look if you had your favorite hero removed and then it's relative was put in you would want him on the game so they could work together.... Unless your heartless and don't like these characters and only like the hero for power

P.S I am writing this on my tablet so please forgive improper spelling and missing letters
  • It's jibber's sister, Jubber. She has bows in her hair.
  • THEY HAVE A SISTER! I didn't know :confused: :bawling: :bawling:
    Kegman913 wrote: »
    It's jibber's sister, Jubber. She has bows in her hair.

• Goretusk was meant to be in almost every team. he's supposed to be the support hero that protects the glass cannons.

Nerfing a hero to the ground is way better than removing them. Removing them is just too far. That was my point. @JackHallow666

The way the dev's take care of OP heroes is to add another OP hero(or revamp an existing one) to overshadow them, or counter them. Kira got nerfed directly, others have been indirectly nerfed. Solaris was the counter to the Dark Meta. They simply can't nerf her to the ground for a few reasons. 1 She's legendary, so she has a tiny excuse to be OP 2 It would throw PvP out of line, since certain heroes always die before their time, and if they can't be efficiently revived they become unusable. 3 $$$. I wouldn't be surprised if Solaris has made the devs the most money of any hero in the game. Even they won't be coldhearted enough to nerf her down. Do you have any idea how much money her epic might make?

Jabber and Igorok 2 were removed like.. ages ago. They weren't in the new dungeon boss. In the new dungeon boss, you simply can't remove heroes. I don't recall complaining about Goretusk being too strong @toothlessmon . My only negative thoughts about Goretusk is his family. The beasts were more than OK when he released, they did not need an extra synergy hero. Goretusk could have been a entirely different hero but with the same passives, and I'd be fine. The problem was he can take advantage from a 80% health boost, and he has the most defense of any hero in the game.

• Deathrift_ wrote: »
    Goretusk was meant to be in almost every team. he's supposed to be the support hero that protects the glass cannons.

Nerfing a hero to the ground is way better than removing them. Removing them is just too far. That was my point. @JackHallow666

The way the dev's take care of OP heroes is to add another OP hero(or revamp an existing one) to overshadow them, or counter them. Kira got nerfed directly, others have been indirectly nerfed. Solaris was the counter to the Dark Meta. They simply can't nerf her to the ground for a few reasons. 1 She's legendary, so she has a tiny excuse to be OP 2 It would throw PvP out of line, since certain heroes always die before their time, and if they can't be efficiently revived they become unusable. 3 $$$. I wouldn't be surprised if Solaris has made the devs the most money of any hero in the game. Even they won't be coldhearted enough to nerf her down. Do you have any idea how much money her epic might make?

Jabber and Igorok 2 were removed like.. ages ago. They weren't in the new dungeon boss. In the new dungeon boss, you simply can't remove heroes. I don't recall complaining about Goretusk being too strong @toothlessmon . My only negative thoughts about Goretusk is his family. The beasts were more than OK when he released, they did not need an extra synergy hero. Goretusk could have been a entirely different hero but with the same passives, and I'd be fine. The problem was he can take advantage from a 80% health boost, and he has the most defense of any hero in the game.

true, but i don't use him, they should make seporate gamemode heroes so people dont get angry when others want a diffrent type of hero, look i know that beast is a strong family, but it doesn't have all the heroes i want in it, jibber was my favorite hero back when, i want the brothers to no longer be seporated- not to mention half of the people in the beast family arent used, when was the last time you have seen a bovus,jabber, or that big ape guy, it has prob been something longer then a week for at least one of these heroes, not to mention players need something to make everyone so angry when we lose, i mean losing is natural, if your not ever losing it usually means your cheating,I just miss when we could make crazy fun combo teams without these crazy meta's rising, i mean imagine if you had your favorite hero removed, then never saw it again, wouldn't you be sad and want them to reinstate it?
  • But this dungeon boss is a new. It isn't like the one with jibber. People don't put jabber on defense, usually on offense though. Bovus is just useless. Grog is basically bovus but better in every way. Julius is a tank, so he is basically support. People would generally put a more damage based hero to replace julius when the team has Goretusk Solaris and Grog. Jibber will probably return, but just not this time.
  • idk if thats true at all, i dont use grog, i use bovus over grog... NOT IMPRESSED, and why must you not want jibber to come out? what kind of hero would you prefer they added to the game?
  • I just hope it's not a green effing Ogre
  • should i write it, it could be a legendary counter to egg nog XD
  • L0rdL33tL0rdL33t Member
    edited April 9
    It’s going to be a plant hero I bet. After all, Lilly’s vines help grow plants which is at this point only her and Rocky. Beasts, Undead, Monsters and Goblins already have their legendaries.
  • L33t I don't know if you should be wishing for that, i mean plants are strong enough, i don't think they need a legendary rogue that increases dodge chance of plants for each stack of growth...