New Legendary Nature Hero Coming Soon

Comments

• They wouldn't do that, since that fire elf directly counters that. @toothlessmon

Lily's last move turns all living nature allies into plants, allowing them to benefit from growth.

Also, plants are strong but not strong enough. Lily is the strong plant. Considering there are 2 plants, they could use an addition. And it's spring, the blossoms will arrive soon so it'll make sense if it's a plant.

Almost every family has more than 2 strong heroes, campaign and PvP. Every family also has a legendary, so really why not. Except for reptiles, but their already pretty strong with Viperia and Cobressa and Krexx. All they need is a fast hero, but a legendary hero can come later on, or the next new hero.
  • Deathrift_ wrote: »
    They wouldn't do that, since that fire elf directly counters that. @toothlessmon

Lily's last move turns all living nature allies into plants, allowing them to benefit from growth.

Also, plants are strong but not strong enough. Lily is the strong plant. Considering there are 2 plants, they could use an addition. And it's spring, the blossoms will arrive soon so it'll make sense if it's a plant.

Almost every family has more than 2 strong heroes, campaign and PvP. Every family also has a legendary, so really why not. Except for reptiles, but their already pretty strong with Viperia and Cobressa and Krexx. All they need is a fast hero, but a legendary hero can come later on, or the next new hero.

Are you mad? lily makes any green into a plant, that means that technically all greens are plants, and do you know how many greens there are, i don't like the idea of it, but its a possible hero, also lily is already a drag and tag, she doesn't need any more support, i mean seriously she is everywhere, flying teams, goretusk teams,goblin teams, solaris teams, zomm teams, and many others, the only reason someone doesn't use her is because they don't have her.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar and Jabber
    I am trying to make this game a better place for all to enjoy!
  • The funny thing is that shes been like this the entire time, but because of koros she could never truly join the meta. But with Goretusk, she is fully protected from fire heroes.

And no. It does NOT mean all green heroes are plants. Considering how many green heroes are actually viable for end-game PvP. Then there's if the green hero even survives to the point of where lily uses One with Nature. And if Lily even survives? Please consider battle logic before making such statements.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    edited April 9
    I feel bad for Plants... they may never get a Fire element hero. I hope this green legendary hero, if they’re even real, is an Elf. Maybe Willow’s mother or the Elven Queen (why not both?) would make sense.

The Elves could finally have a spot in PvP for once. Let’s just hope the new hero is the right amount of fairness - Enough to get them and their team into PvP, but not enough to completely overshadow any other options.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • echonapechonap Member
    Plants have not been OP since Agnon release. He kills so fast that he neutralizes vines. Plants could use a third member.
    echonap wrote: »
    Plants have not been OP since Agnon release. He kills so fast that he neutralizes vines. Plants could use a third member.

I agree Plants need more heroes, I just don’t know if they need a Legendary right now. Although if they ever got one, they’d probably be a Green hero, so who’s to say? Although usually we don’t get a Legendary hero while there’s not enough heroes to even make a team of 4, so I think we’ll have at least 3 Plants before we see a Legendary Plant.
  • goblins have had no additions since Bramble ffs. we've added like 10 beasts since goblins were around. Added plants, added elves, added ogres, made constructs somehow viable options.....
  • true, i want a good goblin hero, but bramble is the green legendary, so it wouldn't be fair, idk if they are going to have 2 of the same element for each class until they have 1 of each class
  • mrdahlmrdahl Member
    Although I hope for a flying, corpse eating, monster tank, a plant tank or an elf king seems more likely.

Make Undead Great Again
  • I think it will be a plant rogue... Great now I have to write More alterations.... Uuuugh :lol: :worried: :cry:
  • Nvm I am not going to write the plant tank, it wasn't my idea, but I will name some abilities it could have- every rose has its thorn which deals his skill as damage whenever he is attacked (this avoids all damage reduction)

Swift shear which would deal meduim damage and apply bleeding to target (deals damage every turn, attacking has a chance to refresh and double damage it deals)

• Deathrift_Deathrift_ Member
    edited April 10
    @JackHallow666 Actually Lady Nimriel is VERY good. I've runed her up wit 7k attack and she's one shotting pretty much everything from plants to agnon. She has her own energy gain+haste too, and counter to Lily's evasion, not just for her but her WHOLE team. She is more than viable for offense PvP right now. Just bring in a Goretusk just in case. She probably had one of the best revamps in the game. I was honestly wrong when I was frustrated she got buffed not a light hero, because BOY is she great. I'm having alot of fun with her in the tower as well. I recommend that people FA and rune (and get her epic)their Nimriel, because I think she can become the new offense meta now.

I bought a 5k team and almost killed their agnon in granite from by simply using get over here (I crit).

I do think Elfs could use a legendary, maybe a bit more than plants.
    Post edited by Deathrift_ on
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited April 10
    Would it really be out of the question for the new hero to be another legendary monster? Beasts are strong right now, Marrow is going to get tweaked, and the devs replied to concerns about Solaris dominance with "let's see what the next hero brings". Of course, there's nothing stopping the new hero from being multi-family either. Cue Ash the Treant, a Plant/Demon/Monster/Construct hero.
  • What they really ought to make is a plant hero with the PWN undead ability. I mean it makes sense... killing zombies is second nature to plants!
  • toothlessmontoothlessmon Member
    edited April 10
    lol i get that quote, but plants don't actually do that, i will soon write all of my predictions... great now i gotta add elf, people are talking about it like crazy, if the next hero is a plant i really want it to be a rogue, i would have it as a rogue venus fly trap, if it had to be a tank i would want it to be a rose
    lol i get that quote, but plants don't actually do that, i will soon write all of my predictions... great now i gotta add elf, people are talking about it like crazy, if the next hero is a plant i really want it to be a rogue, i would have it as a rogue venus fly trap, if it had to be a tank i would want it to be a rose

Actually even beyond the PvZ reference, it would make sense for plants - often associated with life and good - to be effective against the undead - which often represent death and evil.
  • lol i get that quote, but plants don't actually do that, i will soon write all of my predictions... great now i gotta add elf, people are talking about it like crazy, if the next hero is a plant i really want it to be a rogue, i would have it as a rogue venus fly trap, if it had to be a tank i would want it to be a rose

Actually even beyond the PvZ reference, it would make sense for plants - often associated with life and good - to be effective against the undead - which often represent death and evil.

I thought the undead represent immortality and evil, plants don't represent good, no species represent that... yet at least, the plants are actually non-animate objects coming to life, for all we know plants could secretly be shades possessing plants!
  • Plants are not OP. Only Lily is a good plant. Plant's definitely need more characters and a chomper would be amazing. Legendaries are generally supports though and I can't picture a chomper supporting. It would be cool to finally have a damage legendary though.
    edited April 10
    lily makes plants op by herself, i know plants need more heroes, but those should be diffrent elements, like the sunflower, or some other kind of flower because i can't think of any other flowers right now, i remember when this situation happened with goblins, then they added torchy, a class also need more then 1 type, thats why they made hansukai and leeroy the element they are
  • Yes, Lily needs a nerf. That doesn't mean plants are OP. Look how bad Rocky is. If there are more plants, at least Lily will have a team that compliments her rather than her just carrying other teams.
  • L0rdL33tL0rdL33t Member
    edited April 10
    Yes, Lily needs a nerf. That doesn't mean plants are OP. Look how bad Rocky is. If there are more plants, at least Lily will have a team that compliments her rather than her just carrying other teams.

Rocky is bad? He’s saved my **** many times being a nature type silencer (who gives Zurk Bramble and nub nub more crit rates too)! Torchy just gets instagibbed by Grog and IGOROK.
  • Torchy...? Also what level are you? Rocky has no place 55+
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited April 10
    Torchy...? Also what level are you? Rocky has no place 55+
    I think they're actually talking about Squinch, the Torchflinger goblin.

• Nah he speaks truth, he is great for someone who uses a very offensive team and don't want them to die first turn, he has Fast now, I am like 67 and I still use him, and mine is level 50! Imagine how good it would be if I leveled it and gave it runes
  • Indigo is actually a better choice, but sometimes she trolls you and doesn't silence. She can give energy to the team on crits, and can possibly silence for multiple rounds.
  • Deathrift_ wrote: »
    Indigo is actually a better choice, but sometimes she trolls you and doesn't silence. She can give energy to the team on crits, and can possibly silence for multiple rounds.

You don't use him for the silence, you use him for dodge, to grow allies like lily, and gives allies haste for they are green or just dodge, that has saved me against people like agnon so many times, it also looks super funny to watch the enemy have an epic hero seen and then seeing them fail, there are some special animations I love most- mainly egg nogs mega attack that auto kills
  • Nah he speaks truth, he is great for someone who uses a very offensive team and don't want them to die first turn, he has Fast now, I am like 67 and I still use him, and mine is level 50! Imagine how good it would be if I leveled it and gave it runes

Level 67 and not using runes? Where are you in PvP, brawler?
    edited April 10
    nah i am in legend 1 XD And only shikate has no runes, you see i depend on the amazing start, when i use him i have 2 win conditions A. trigger the epics turn of and kill everyone, or B Get my lily to a point it is almost impossible to kill, he is basically a torchy that isn't useless for everything except silence..........

BURNED, also his solaris passive is horrible, do they expect me to put skill runes on a rogue, it is so hard because when he applies burns it makes me so mad, i mean seriously his burns only do a couple hundred, my solaris burns do thousands, which burn would you prefer :lol:
  • I could see a Solaris Torchy Ferno constantly burning the enemy. This would be amazing if the added a flying team freezer. The banner at the top of the page has all heroes that we know plus a blue bat... would be cool to see it come to the game.
  • Mr waffle, torchies solaris talent is if he is on a team with solaris when attacking a burning enemy has a chance to apply burn, so if solaris has 10 k skill and tochy has 1000 skill torchies passive will apply the 1k burn, I do like the idea of torchy becoming an ice type and grog gnog becoming a fire tho... there should be an elemental SWap!!