New Legendary Nature Hero Coming Soon

Comments

• Mr waffle, torchies solaris talent is if he is on a team with solaris when attacking a burning enemy has a chance to apply burn, so if solaris has 10 k skill and tochy has 1000 skill torchies passive will apply the 1k burn, I do like the idea of torchy becoming an ice type and grog gnog becoming a fire tho... there should be an elemental SWap!!

No no no lol. That not what I meant. Just that there could be another bat that's ice. Also there will eventually be a fire ogre.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Mr waffle, torchies solaris talent is if he is on a team with solaris when attacking a burning enemy has a chance to apply burn, so if solaris has 10 k skill and tochy has 1000 skill torchies passive will apply the 1k burn, I do like the idea of torchy becoming an ice type and grog gnog becoming a fire tho... there should be an elemental SWap!!

No no no lol. That not what I meant. Just that there could be another bat that's ice. Also there will eventually be a fire ogre.

Well, Torchy’s first ability is called Bat outta Hell, and Icepick is a reference to hell freezing over, so a frozen Torchy’s (Icy, perhaps) could be totally feasible.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • It would be cool to see all the elements of Lupina's pack. Maybe that could be the first green legendary!
  • Lol I still think jibber is more deserving then lupina, what would the other lupina do, idk if it would be a good idea to copy paste a non legendary onto a legendary, I mean I could imagine it with torchy because spreading burns are so bad, but spreading freeze would be so good, not to mention freeze isn't affected by skill, and best of all it stacks so his Solaris ability would never lose value
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar and Jabber
    I am trying to make this game a better place for all to enjoy!
  • I don't mean duplicates. Just a green wolf with pack tactics. The blue bat doesn't have to have the exact same abilities, similar to how Kobal and Ignus have the same model but different abilities.
  • I don't mean duplicates. Just a green wolf with pack tactics. The blue bat doesn't have to have the exact same abilities, similar to how Kobal and Ignus have the same model but different abilities.

Well I guess I could imagine a green lupina, but idk if it could be a legendary, and kobald leant have anything that duplicates damage he deals, he doesn't have a disease hunter... Sure they look similar but they are completely different.

kobald leant have anything that duplicates damage he deals,

Sure they look similar but they are completely different.

Can you repeat that first part? Not sure what you mean.

The second part is exactly my point. A blue bat or green wolf do not need to be the exact same as Tochy or Lupina just because they would look similar.
  • I meant to say kobald and ignus are completely different, kobald doesn't even have a damage multiplier
  • I meant to say kobald and ignus are completely different, kobald doesn't even have a damage multiplier

And I agree. That's why I brought them up. Two heroes can look very similar but have totally different abilities. A blue bat does not have to spread freeze and a green wolf doesn't have to fear enemies.
  • Isn't jabber a wolf, and if so I think we just came around to the green wolf jibber, he already existed... It's perfect :lol:
  • Jabber doesn't have beastly pack and he's a werewolf. I couldn't picture them packing together.
  • Lol ok, Wolfs and werewolfs are similar, they could be from different packs, and jibber used to be in the game, this would be a great time to bring him back better then Ever!
  • On a side note, I've got to say I'm extremely happy to see this much enthusiasm and speculation surrounding a new hero , I miss the forums of old and this thread sort of brought it back ,thanks guys
  • toothlessmontoothlessmon Member
    edited April 11
    No problem phone sheep :mrgreen: , sign the jibber potition
  • No problem phone sheep :mrgreen: , sign the jibber potition

Hehehe,
  • If Jibber is the new hero, i officially announce that I will delete my account and implode my phone. They aren't gonna allow 2 legendaries in the most powerful family in the game.
  • Hell will have to freeze over and then melt before Jibber releases
  • Deathrift_ wrote: »
    Hell will have to freeze over and then melt before Jibber releases

It's just a game, I'm fine if they have to make a few nerfs to get it there, he was a real iconic hero in original game, pleanty of people miss him
    I meant to say kobald and ignus are completely different, kobald doesn't even have a damage multiplier

Just a note - it’s Kobal. A kobald is a small humanoid dragon.

Kobalds are more rat/mole like than dragon.
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    I meant to say kobald and ignus are completely different, kobald doesn't even have a damage multiplier

Kobalds are more rat/mole like than dragon.

No idea what kind of kobalds you’ve seen, in every interpretation I’ve seen of them, they’re dragon-people.
  • Just looked up Kobald Deviantart, on google images of course, and they look like rat dragon people. :/
    Just looked up Kobald Deviantart, on google images of course, and they look like rat dragon people. :/

I realized I’ve been spelling it as ‘kobald’ and not ‘kobold’... perhaps there’s a difference there.

Searching kobold on google images shows dragon people. Some of them look... rat-ish? In the sense they kind of look sneaky and scrawny, like these:
    hjwe00s0ixrc.jpeg
    ...but nonetheless they don’t seem to have any rat-like physical features.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited April 12
    I guess you never played World of Warcraft, Jack. Blizzard's kobolds are dumb rat people instead of cute 'n' cool lizard dudes. They also made manticores with wings and called them wyverns, which always bugged me.
  • Yeah i've only known kobolds from WoW.

• shiggity80 wrote: »
    Yeah i've only known kobolds from WoW.

yeah no take candal
    My friend tried to get me into WoW, and as soon as I made a character I had like 20 quests, 50 things popping up on my screen and no less than 100 buttons and options. :lol: I don't understand how people can get into something so complex.

I heard about kobolds from... another place. :smile:
  • Ududu2Ududu2 Member
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    Yeah i've only known kobolds from WoW.

Maybe the new hero is a murloc?! I'd love to hear their battle cries again
  • It could be a male elf warrior like a Legolas character, or a Tree-person like Groot and RoaE, or an Ogre like Shrek. My more creative guesses are an "Acid-using" reptile or demon, or a "lucky" frog either healer or tank. These I could see Legendary.
  • DopeyHopes wrote: »
    It could be a male elf warrior like a Legolas character, or a Tree-person like Groot and RoaE, or an Ogre like Shrek. My more creative guesses are an "Acid-using" reptile or demon, or a "lucky" frog either healer or tank. These I could see Legendary.

I don't think it would be an acid reptile, that's already in use... I'm thinking it's either a Healer Ent (Tree person) or Elf. Elf would continue the elf buffs like lady Nim and Anti-Air recently.