New Legendary Nature Hero Coming Soon

Comments

• StinkyStinky Member
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    Has to be an elf though, right? They just got that elven grace buff which does 2x to flying.
    I'd agree with this, but they've also buffed the dwarf racial since. That makes me think the elf buff wasn't about preparing for the new hero, but trying to improve some of the naff family bonuses.

...Unless, of course, the new hero has the ability to unite elves and dwarves under one banner! (gasp)
  • Stinky wrote: »
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    Has to be an elf though, right? They just got that elven grace buff which does 2x to flying.
    I'd agree with this, but they've also buffed the dwarf racial since. That makes me think the elf buff wasn't about preparing for the new hero, but trying to improve some of the naff family bonuses.

...Unless, of course, the new hero has the ability to unite elves and dwarves under one banner! (gasp)

What kind of monstrocity is this? "I Am Legolas!!"
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Those barbs are powerful, can't wait for some cheap counter to be released... As I said in my old days... Game on and may I be empowered by the dark side
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    One of us has to be close! It's a tree isn't it
  • maybe its all of them, kind of like a changling/shapeshifting creature that transforms into a random hero your opponent is using
    Those barbs are powerful, can't wait for some cheap counter to be released... As I said in my old days... Game on and may I be empowered by the dark side
  • tree can remove or cover corpses with roots, but nature vs fire =/
    solaris still wins
    maybe its all of them, kind of like a changling/shapeshifting creature that transforms into a random hero your opponent is using

This was actually my next hero idea :) Shapeshifts with each ability, uses an enemy ability then resets the cooldown.
  • DevilJhons wrote: »
    tree can remove or cover corpses with roots, but nature vs fire =/
    solaris still wins

Actually, the main heroes with Solaris are both blue: Goretusk and Grog-Gnog.
    The tree could always have some type of passive making it either immune to Solaris somehow, puts out fires or covers her ashes or dead heroes like Hopper corpse bouncing. I know it's gotta be a tree!
  • toothlessmontoothlessmon Member
    edited April 20
    DevilJhons wrote: »
    tree can remove or cover corpses with roots, but nature vs fire =/
    solaris still wins

Actually, the main heroes with Solaris are both blue: Goretusk and Grog-Gnog.

Nah it's multiple colors, all beasts are the main, those heroes, and evil spirits they have been hinting that it's going to be a reptile legendary, now if the latest release is a hint it could be a monster caster... A Monster tree! Also I already thought of the shapeshift hero type, I really want it to be a reality... It's basically a hero that on its first Ascension it gets an ability that switches his element to his or her other element
  • Nah, but they have been hinting crazy bout it imo, and it makes sense that it would be a Dino, I mean they hate fire and they caused a fiery apocolypse to while out almost all of them, also Solaris made Reptiles no longer viable, I think it will be some kind of shaman reptile, it isn't confirmed, but it's probably the class that needs the legendary most.
  • Nah, but they have been hinting crazy bout it imo, and it makes sense that it would be a Dino, I mean they hate fire and they caused a fiery apocolypse to while out almost all of them, also Solaris made Reptiles no longer viable, I think it will be some kind of shaman reptile, it isn't confirmed, but it's probably the class that needs the legendary most.

Yeah... no. They just used the same image for VIP preview. There has been no tease whatsoever.
    Well it must be a counter to either Solaris, Agnon or flying.

Yeah... no. They just used the same image for VIP preview. There has been no tease whatsoever.

True, but they need the most help, when was the last time you have seen them during a non event?

True, but they need the most help, when was the last time you have seen them during a non event?

I'm just saying they have teased anything it's great to assume but don't tell others "Yep it's definitely this"
  • Well it must be a counter to either Solaris, Agnon or flying.

I don't think it will counter Agnon because then Goretusk/Solaris will come back more powerfully.
  • I never said it definantly is, I said it's a possibility that it could be something else like a new plant hero, or a new construct, or a new undead, or a new species, please no beast or ogre... Not until they have 3 heroes that are existent or at least 2 good heroes.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I never said it definantly is, I said it's a possibility that it could be something else like a new plant hero, or a new construct, or a new undead, or a new species, please no beast or ogre... Not until they have 3 heroes that are existent or at least 2 good heroes.

You implied that it definitely is because you said “It is going to be” this and that, never “I think it is going to be”, and argued with people who had their own ideas. Nothings confirmed yet.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • Also why no ogre? There are only two there.
  • Also why no ogre? There are only two there.

I want ogre to have good heroes before it gets a legendary, if it is only one good hero it will be agnon all over again.
    I never said it definantly is, I said it's a possibility that it could be something else like a new plant hero, or a new construct, or a new undead, or a new species, please no beast or ogre... Not until they have 3 heroes that are existent or at least 2 good heroes.

You implied that it definitely is because you said “It is going to be” this and that, never “I think it is going to be”, and argued with people who had their own ideas. Nothings confirmed yet.

Sorry if I left the wrong message, I know that it is highly unlikely that it will be a reptile, didn't mean to implie that I didn't think that, I actually think it's extremely possible, I just really want a new reptiles, I mean seriously I loved it back when they were first released, every once and a while I would play them, then they lost all strength/viability when Solaris was introduced, kinda miss being able to use vipera, already they weren't too good, then they became probably one of the worst species in the game because they can't even live a single turn... I just remember when that was the case with beasts and had to stop using them and then reached a plot whole from pignus revamp... Idk I feel bad for lizard players, I played the team, I think it is really fun, just want it to be viable enough to make it to at least 2 legend, but I really do like the idea of a treat hero, I just don't think that there are many abilities we could think for it.
  • Deathrift_Deathrift_ Member
    edited April 21
    But ogres already have 2 good heroes. Kozar is pretty OK, and a legendary hero could really help him out to make him meta relevant again.
    And what the heck are you talking about @toothlessmon ? Both of those races have 2 existent heroes that are pretty good. Beasts have about 5 heroes that are good. All of your statements are really making me question your level, and experience in this game.
  • Deathrift_ wrote: »
    But ogres already have 2 good heroes. Kozar is pretty OK, and a legendary hero could really help him out to make him meta relevant again.
    And what the heck are you talking about @toothlessmon ? Both of those races have 2 existent heroes that are pretty good. Beasts have about 5 heroes that are good. All of your statements are really making me question your level, and experience in this game.

reptile see's no play, grog gnog does, i am just saying one ogre does see play, none of the reptiles do, but your right, but imo one legendary wouldn't be good enough to make kozar good for usage, now maybe a revamp, but he is probably last priority at the moment, and he can no longer get that speed boost and oneshot like when zen had enlightenment and kozar would oneshot everyone, not to mention all of the beasts in the meta currently, its impossible for an ogre to be a counter to solaris, i mean ogres take double damage from beasts... unless he has some kind of mega resistance to beasts like 75% or something, I admit i think kozar is fun, but his slow makes him a little hard considering fast is now somehow stronger then slow hereos...
  • Yes, reptiles need a buff. That doesn't mean other incomplete families can't be finished first.
  • Yes, reptiles need a buff. That doesn't mean other incomplete families can't be finished first.

yeah, but what would this legendary do? I thought of one, but I couldn't find a way it could be a counter to solaris, i mean its like making a beast that counters beasts, i mean beasts counter ogres with that huge damage boost, i just don't know what kind of legendary would be good enough to be a counter solaris, you have any idea for a ogre that can counter solaris?

yeah, but what would this legendary do? I thought of one, but I couldn't find a way it could be a counter to solaris, i mean its like making a beast that counters beasts, i mean beasts counter ogres with that huge damage boost, i just don't know what kind of legendary would be good enough to be a counter solaris, you have any idea for a ogre that can counter solaris?

I don't mean this upcoming one. I just want a legendary ogre, or any ogre for that matter, sometime.

I don't mean this upcoming one. I just want a legendary ogre, or any ogre for that matter, sometime.

Oh I thought your saying upcoming hero, I really want a legendary ogre, just want 1 more good ogre first before they add him... Or just make him a power creep above Solaris and we are good to go :lol:
  • I personally think we need an new spirit hero...
    There once was a monster from the ice
    But here's a bit of advice
    Don't try to fight him, your fate will be quite grim
    You'd go from hero to human sacrifice
  • Or maybe a green construct?
  • mrdahlmrdahl Member
    We know its a male, legendary, green that somehow is supposed to counter Solaris.

A Solaris counter can come in several forms:
    a: Corpse destroying (like hopper)
    b: stopping resurrection (like Marrow was supposed to)
    c: effectively killing and removing Solaris (like Zomm in theory)
    d: providing an effective alternative to Solaris

I think it's safe to assume he will be a member of an established family.
    I find Elves the most likely, since they have been somewhat adapted to the current meta, have no legendary and need a team leader.
    Plants would be my second guess and reptiles my thir

Make Undead Great Again
  • Hopefully its not another elf with a bow, we've had four of those...