Comments

• Maybe an elf healer?
    There once was a monster from the ice
    But here's a bit of advice
    Don't try to fight him, your fate will be quite grim
    You'd go from hero to human sacrifice
  • If its an elf i hope it isn't some kind oftank or healer
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • edited April 21
    I think it needs to be a tank. They die faster than they can be healed. Mayeb it will auto taunt and the taunt condenses all AOEs onto himself.
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    Plant Tank Healer! It's Groot.
  • mind blown
    There once was a monster from the ice
    But here's a bit of advice
    Don't try to fight him, your fate will be quite grim
    You'd go from hero to human sacrifice
  • Plant Tank Healer! It's Groot.

If its groot i bet it will have a heal abilitiy that burns himself in an act of sacrifice that increases damage heroes deal, but firest reazing them all to full health.
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • It's funny how this thread is one of the biggest ones on the forum, and also my biggest thread. :open_mouth:
  • Deathrift_ wrote: »
    It's funny how this thread is one of the biggest ones on the forum, and also my biggest thread. :open_mouth:

If only the "guess the hero" tread stayed alive. I think it made it to 17 pages.
  • Maybe the Undead will finally get an Undead fire hero to complete the entire Undead Element Collection (I am always looking forward to new Undead Heroes.)
    Total Zomminionation.
  • Maybe the Undead will finally get an Undead fire hero to complete the entire Undead Element Collection (I am always looking forward to new Undead Heroes.)

Or maybe beasts can get a dark hero that has shroud! /s
  • The more undead released the longer Kira's buff is delayed. Actually maybe the opposite, since Nimriel got an anti-flying hero revamp after agnon was released.
  • It's funny they come out with a Solaris counter and instantly counter him.

Then again it's not like elves have a chance against Agnon Ferno Solaris
  • Deathrift_ wrote: »
    It's funny how this thread is one of the biggest ones on the forum, and also my biggest thread. :open_mouth:

Your welcome!! :mrgreen:
  • Its a Male Barbarian. Looks like the guessing is over.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Deathrift_ wrote: »
    Its a Male Barbarian. Looks like the guessing is over.

What if they're still an Elf, just an Elf that went completely bezerk and started killing everything?

...Nah, I'm joking. I'm glad they're not an Elf. The Elf Legendary deserves to be a female, and preferably a Light element, as there's no Light Elves yet.
  • Game is a bit too complex, they should add more synergy among all heroes, best way to do this rework some heroes with passives as was with beasts and Solaris, and make less groups, so spirits can be added to undead, some other should became monsters, goblins and dwarfs seems ok for now, some human casters and tanks and dd can be moved to magic alliance, and so on, each should have their leader, this would be fun, will add some lore and may give unusable heroes second life, ideal to have 7-8 groups maybe less in future.
123457»