The Guild Grand Tourney has begun! Here are a few reminders about how the event works:
- You must be in a Guild before the event starts to participate in the event, and the guild you are in when the event starts is the only guild you can contribute to. Be sure to join a guild before the event begins tomorrow at 3pm CST!
- The leaderboards are completely based on PvP Trophies. Any trophies your earn are counted towards your Guild's total, and any trophies lost are deducted, until your personal contribution reaches zero. At no point can your personal contribution become negative.
- There are special buffs running during the event to shake up the metagame! These buffs last for the entire event.
- There are quests that pay out event tickets. Event tickets are NOT related to Trophies/leaderboard progress in any way.
- There are some quests that will pay out tickets to you as well as tickets to every other member of your guild (you also get the number of tickets sent to your guildmates).
- The event will end at 11pm CST Sunday night, so guilds have the time to shuffle their members around for the new week.
- PVP Streaks are deactivated throughout the event, and therefore, this week's season.
This tourney is focused on our newest hero, Agnon. As such, the buffs for the event are focused on constructs, warriors, and flying heroes!
- Constructs get the "Siege Machine", which lowers the defense of enemies they hit.
- Warriors get "Thirst for Battle", which lets them attack another random enemy after getting a killing blow.
- Flying Heroes get "Aerial Accuracy" which prevents their attacks from missing or being dodged.
In addition, whenever you win a PVP raid, you will get 50 event tickets PLUS 50 bonus event tickets for each construct on your team, for a potential total of 250 event tickets per raid!
There will be quests available each day, and the last day of the event will have double the normal number of quests!