Guild Grand Tourney Has Started! [REMINDER: PVP Win Streaks Deactivated This Season!]

Comments

• ga4ooo2 wrote: »
    Dont want to create new topic so i will write a comment. PVP is broken it doesn't count win streaks no mater how many wins i get 0 win strake

lol, you're kidding right? Please tell me you are trolling.
  • ga4ooo2ga4ooo2 Member
    sirolk99 wrote: »
    Scroll up to the 1st post and READ IT! There's your answer @ga4ooo2 ...

Ok tnx
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    ga4ooo2 wrote: »
    Dont want to create new topic so i will write a comment. PVP is broken it doesn't count win streaks no mater how many wins i get 0 win strake

He's probably not, but to be fair most people who play video games don't read XD
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • shiggity80 wrote: »

He's probably not, but to be fair most people who play video games don't read XD

True. But still....it's in the thread title that he posted in.
  • it wasn't in title thread before... was it??
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    it wasn't in title thread before... was it??

No, I added that recently.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • ga4ooo2 wrote: »
    @Joel

This is a gem of a post
  • it wasn't in title thread before... was it??

Joel did edit his post, but the other poster replied well after it was already in the thread title.
  • This event stinks. The buffs just make the current meta stronger , the rewards stink (no new skin??) , the rune in the shop stinks, there’s no skins in the shop like other grand tourney events , and the event shop over all is lackluster. I could get past the boring pvp if the rewards were worth it, but they’re not
    Level - 70
    Guild - VIP LIFE
  • WasiWasi Member
    The guild rune reward is a joke... superior dmg reduction? I just don’t get it. Three days of massive output across your entire guild to get to #1 and you get this crappy rune
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    Pretty fun for me so far. I can literally bring Agnon + Kobal and just storm everyone and win in seconds lol.
  • Nah i have seen a meta change, i am seeing tons of broms, jabbers, and even bovus!
  • niclow92niclow92 Member
    guild rewards pale in comparison to past events and the individual rewards. Is there a reason?
  • Pretty fun for me so far. I can literally bring Agnon + Kobal and just storm everyone and win in seconds lol.

Do you mean shade? or does kobal do something that increases damage?
  • Pretty fun for me so far. I can literally bring Agnon + Kobal and just storm everyone and win in seconds lol.

I'm having a brain fart, but what does Kobal bring?
    edited April 5
    +1 energy from kobal with 2 festives on Agnon to use terrorstorm turn 1 ;) Kept the dark community rune on Shade
  • shiggity80shiggity80 Member
    edited April 5
    +1 energy with 2 festives to use terrorstorm turn 1 ;)

Ah, nice strat!

Who are your other 2 heroes?
    usually ferno and brom so no one dies except any survivors which brom takes care of. good to be under lvl 70 xD
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    edited April 5
    That warrior rune in the shop looks really tempting... B)
    Post edited by sirolk99 on

Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 70
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • now knowing the rules how do i use the latrop edart???
  • BeavisBeavis Member
    edited April 5
    It's pretty ridiculous to already see guilds with 300k+ when the event just started. Is this Dungeon Boss' idea of competition? Who pays the most?
  • as a wise actor once said " Money is no object"
    Seems no different than the podcast I watch. They hold regular drinking competitions with "spin the mystery wheel" type games and do stuff based on donations they receive. Even the donors compete against each other lol but it's all fun and games to me, money or not.
  • sirolk99 wrote: »
    - deleted by real devs :( -

I thought you were a Dev, why wasn't mine deleted.... Huh
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    Do defensive wins not count towards leaderboard?
  • Foozle wrote: »

They are supposed to. Joel mentioned it in this thread.
  • danacdanac Member
    @Joel

This is a gem of a post

I wanted to point out that for the 3 hours i was playing today, I kept seeing people say the same thing in the game chat.
    Must have seen it at least 5 times.
  • danacdanac Member
    Wasi wrote: »
    The guild rune reward is a joke... superior dmg reduction? I just don’t get it. Three days of massive output across your entire guild to get to #1 and you get this crappy rune

I agree. i think no guilds should even bother this time.
    Y'all can just stop now.
  • danac wrote: »
    Wasi wrote: »

I agree. i think no guilds should even bother this time.
    Y'all can just stop now.

It should of had some damage reduction against constructs, or chance to apply fear on attackers
  • FoozleFoozle Member
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    Foozle wrote: »

They are supposed to. Joel mentioned it in this thread.

The points finally showed up. Seems like there was a few hour delay between the defensive win and when the points showed up on the leaderboard -- about 4 hour delay.