Guild Grand Tourney Has Started! [REMINDER: PVP Win Streaks Deactivated This Season!]

13»

Comments

• ScoutYoScoutYo Member
    @Joel Just to confirm, there will be 1 point boost for gems and 5 for cash in the shop every day of the event?
  • ScoutYo wrote: »
    @Joel Just to confirm, there will be 1 point boost for gems and 5 for cash in the shop every day of the event?

Great question, hope they respond before the first reset. Need to plan out the gem purchase if there are more than 1.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    ScoutYo wrote: »

That is correct.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • LafooteLafoote Member
    Seems like they could save time by making the daily quest, “Win four matches with a bad PvP team”
  • nah they aren't all bad, my sister sudgestded i use my jabber with my solaris with my leo and that selewn, my leo and selewn are 10 levels lower then my other people but they both are useful for purpases, selewn is just a third saftey net in case someone executes my other people
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar and Jabber
    I am trying to make this game a better place for all to enjoy!
  • I hope my jabber doesn't need the lifesteal to support himself
  • @joel Tell your team “Thank You” for releasing Day 3 and Day 4 Quests today. Well planned.
  • @joel Tell your team “Thank You” for releasing Day 3 and Day 4 Quests today. Well planned.

They've been doing that for a while now.
  • echonapechonap Member
    Congratulations PA. Another win under the belt.

Also, nice showing VVV. Very impressive finish.
  • BeavisBeavis Member
    Agreed. Congrats. Money well spent.
  • WasiWasi Member
    Beavis wrote: »

Don't be jealous because we got a shiny new Superior Rune for 1st place.. I know you all want one.
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • Cause there's nothing better than a Superior. *cough*Elite*cough*

Way to give people a reason to compete, Dungeon Boss... :(
  • Yeah but they don't want us to get elites...
    They want us to spend big dollars if we want those
  • WasiWasi Member
    And now Agnon in the heroic portal!

Thanks DB - just totally devalued all GGT rewards.... what a joke.
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • Wasi wrote: »
    And now Agnon in the heroic portal!
    Thanks DB - just totally devalued all GGT rewards.... what a joke.

Everyone already had egg nog, I got him like 4 stars... And I didn't even buy a thing not even portal for him
  • BeavisBeavis Member
    edited April 11
    Wasi wrote: »

Don't be jealous because we got a shiny new Superior Rune for 1st place.. I know you all want one.

Meh, at the end of the day it's just 1 rune. It's a nice rune though. I'm happy for those who got it, but jealous....not so much. My point is I don't think it's any kind of a real "win" if a person, or a guild, bought it. This was not a real tournament competition. This was more like a race where competitors have the option to purchase a starting line closer to the finish. If that makes a person proud of themselves for winning by purchasing it, so be it. However, respect is earned, not purchased.
  • Beavis wrote: »

Meh, at the end of the day it's just 1 rune. It's a nice rune though. I'm happy for those who got it, but jealous....not so much. My point is I don't think it's any kind of a real "win" if a person, or a guild, bought it. This was not a real tournament competition. This was more like a race where competitors have the option to purchase a starting line closer to the finish. If that makes a person proud of themselves for winning by purchasing it, so be it. However, respect is earned, not purchased.

Not to mention the secret tax of having to upgrade it... If it was an elite rune I would probably be jealous, and everyone has a bunch of superior runes now, my sister has like 5+ And she is level 30! (Btw they are all legendary in case your thinking she just got lucky on a level)
  • Folks you should learn how to detect jokes.
    And ****, don't take everything so seriously...
  • WasiWasi Member
    Irony and sarcasm is lost on some people.
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • Alecat97 wrote: »
    Folks you should learn how to detect jokes.
    Irony and sarcasm is lost on some people.

agreed with both of you, prob wouldn't of sworn tho if i would i would say Swiss cheese and if i am really mad i will add crackers and if i am just so furious i will just say squirrel instead
  • Beavis wrote: »

He was joking. You know, because for such a grind and resource heavy event, all we got for our efforts was a superior rune when it should have been elite for at least guild 1-5.
  • Alecat97 wrote: »

DB is serious bro. It's basically my 2nd job. :D
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    Alecat97 wrote: »

DB is serious bro. It's basically my 2nd job. :D

its more of an internship... we arent paid for this :disappointed:
  • danacdanac Member
    However, respect is earned, not purchased.

Tell that to the president.
    it seems he's leading us bye xample afteral l...
  • danacdanac Member

agreed with both of you, prob wouldn't of sworn tho if i would i would say Swiss cheese and if i am really mad i will add crackers and if i am just so furious i will just say squirrel instead

I got in big trouble for saying squirrel.
    So be careful...
  • WasiWasi Member
    edited April 12
    shiggity80 wrote: »

He was joking. You know, because for such a grind and resource heavy event, all we got for our efforts was a superior rune when it should have been elite for at least guild 1-5.

And 150 priceless Agnon tokens.

(Edit: ‘priceless’ was the sarcastic point there, for those kids playing along at home)
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • danacdanac Member
    And 150 priceless Agnon tokens.

(Edit: ‘priceless’ was the sarcastic point there, for those kids playing along at home)

saved me a heroic summons.
    I just 6* Agnon from guild games.

• danac wrote: »

I got in big trouble for saying squirrel.
    So be careful...

i actually say squirrels, idk why but whenever I say that at least one squirrel just looks at me,thinking am i in trouble or something... Idk I thought it was funny enough to post on forums

13»