Family Dominance Complaint

Family Dominance. The event quest requiring 4 PvP wins with team of 4 same "family heroes is a complete progress blocker for me. I just achieved 70 a few days ago. I do not have 4 heroes that are 70 of the same family. Let alone tuned and ready
. It appears my best family would be 70 nimriel, 70 willow, and 62 indigo. So I am pretty much excluded from progress in the event. Seems the event is tailor made for players with the ready beast a d undead teams. Especially with the PvP guild focus.

Comments

• MattCauthronMattCauthron Member
    edited April 5
    Family Dominance. The event quest requiring 4 PvP wins with team of 4 same "family heroes is a complete progress blocker for me. I just achieved 70 a few days ago. I do not have 4 heroes that are 70 of the same family. Let alone tuned and ready
    . It appears my best family would be 70 nimriel, 70 willow, and 62 indigo. So I am pretty much excluded from progress in the event. Seems the event is tailor made for players with the ready beast a d undead teams. Especially with the PvP guild focus.

Hey Von! The purpose of quests is often to push you to try out heroes you don't often use. Do you not have 4 beasts? Julius, Bovus, Torchy, and Pignius can all be gotten from campaign or great summon. Leo can be received from challenge mode, and solaris has been featured in several portals. I think within 4 days you should be able to level them up and move some runes around in order to complete the quest. If they made them so anyone without any resemblance of a roster could complete them... it wouldn't make them very interesting!
  • danacdanac Member

Hey Von! The purpose of quests is often to push you to try out heroes you don't often use. Do you not have 4 beasts? Julius, Bovus, Torchy, and Pignius can all be gotten from campaign or great summon. Leo can be received from challenge mode, and solaris has been featured in several portals. I think within 4 days you should be able to level them up and move some runes around in order to complete the quest. If they made them so anyone without any resemblance of a roster could complete them... it wouldn't make them very interesting!

at level 70, unless he's way down in tiers or rp matchups, he's not gonna be able to beat anyone with nonmaxed families.

maybe if he stumbles upon a 3k or lower defense.
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    I did beasts, crap runes, don't use these heroes often / still too new for good runess. Like 14k total team power. I was able to pull 4 wins pretty quickly.

Go with beasts, pack tactics is in your favor.
    My team = Grog grog, sol, lupina, and goretusk

Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 70
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • these things used to be normal everyday part of doing crowns. Win 4 pvp with all blue. Before Grog Gnog existed. wasn't easy
  • echonapechonap Member
    Who remembers "A History of Violets" before Shade, and when MK made undead essentially useless in pvp? You essentially had SB, Ponti, Kobal, and Dagrund to choose from, and all 4 were glass.
  • git gud
  • For next time, just press 'refresh' until you get the quest. There are enough players who put up poor teams deliberately (or by accident) that you can usually cap the quest without wasting too much gold.

Also, look at all the raid options you have from people who've raided you (by revenge attack).

It's usually petty doable, even if your team is garbage.