I just got slammed with 14 attacks in 2 minutes

this doesnt sit right.
Oh the profanity!

Comments

• DerisionDerision Member
    and just got hit with another 6 while writing this.
    Oh the profanity!
  • DerisionDerision Member
    20 in 5 minutes.
    Oh the profanity!
  • Are any or them the same person, have you considered calling the authorities??
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • li30li30 Member
    This sutuation happens in every GGT
  • Oh my goodness! You guys need to call the cops... Because these seem serious... Was anyone hurt in these attacks?
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • There is a problem with grouping PvP attacks and it doesn’t just occur during GGT. A majority of raids against my dungeon occur within a one hour period and then nothing for days. This makes protecting my chest futile if I miss that 1 hour stretch.

Defensive loss Raids on PvP dungeon should be limited by hour and day: max 3 lost raids per hour; max 10 lost raids per day.
  • OOOH I thought they were saying that they were getting attacked in real life
  • @toothlessmon you’re trolling this thread pretty hard and I’m not sure why. It’s a legitimate issue.
  • @toothlessmon you’re trolling this thread pretty hard and I’m not sure why. It’s a legitimate issue.

No, he never said it was pvp attacks

:confused:

:confused:

what sometimes I am stupid!
  • danacdanac Member
    There is a problem with grouping PvP attacks and it doesn’t just occur during GGT. A majority of raids against my dungeon occur within a one hour period and then nothing for days. This makes protecting my chest futile if I miss that 1 hour stretch.

And useless the rest of the week.

Ever since i realized this I've been gaining about 2k hammers a week.
    Which leads to the question:
    What do hammers do?