atKorosLittoothlessmon 2 votes
Emily
4%
kalamadea 1 vote
Willow
0%
Takumi
34%
echonapJackHallow666DopeyHopesT3MP0R4Lsirolk99PwnisherMrTheWaffleKingNemoBait 8 votes
Nitpick
4%
Amnion 1 vote
Alexandros
39%
kpung07Scroom407farfellaDeathrift_OsamaTheBossAtizZttheboneGingeNinjablackberriesjam 9 votes
Balot
8%
bvs72LifeReaperBroom 2 votes

Comments

• YykkilYykkil Member
    Probably Balog or Takumi, as they've been prime meme material since Jabber ascended from the favellas of worthlessness.

Personal bias compels me to say Yokozuna, because with the former two I at least knew they were in the game, whereas with Yokozuna I forgot he existed.
  • NemoBaitNemoBait Member
    Takumi
    Bovus.
    Level: 42
    Favourite hero: Lupina
    Currently: Doing an maths investigation
  • NemoBaitNemoBait Member
    Takumi
    By the way, 'wich' way do you spell which.
    Level: 42
    Favourite hero: Lupina
    Currently: Doing an maths investigation
  • Takumi
    While I favor the demons heavily, Tsume's and Nitpick's epics are passable. Takumi has good traits but not much else so I vote ability rework and epic for Takumi.
  • Tsume
    I just noticed takumi, yeah he needs a rework even more then tsume, just think that there is no tsume votes and put mine in the takumi section... in your head
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar and Jabber
    I am trying to make this game a better place for all to enjoy!
  • kalamadeakalamadea Member
    edited April 9
    Emily
    Any light hero gets my vote.

Currently there are relevant heroes in pvp for each color.. save Light. I mean.. Ekko, maybe? But even that's a stretch.

I'd put down Aria but that wasn't on the list. I'd love to see her updated to be a light team leader and her epic grant light heroes some sort of protection from buff removal / debuffs being placed.

• Tsume
    Cough cough Leonidas Leonidas, hate his guts, (coughs some more)
  • Takumi
    Emily still has a large place under level 30 in pvp. Ekko is still seen rather often because energy and shock are pretty strong although not meta defining.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Balot
    I don’t have him yet
  • Alexandros
    Again, if Alexandros isn't buffed by the end of the year I'm quitting this game.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Takumi
    Takumi and Executum got Anniversary skins, then Executum got a huge buff with the Undead update. I think his apparent counter-part should get a change as well.
    Maybe Takumi could become the new Undead slayer?
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • Tsume
    Deathrift_ wrote: »
    Again, if Alexandros isn't buffed by the end of the year I'm quitting this game.

you would of quit already if you were going to quit, and saying you will means 2 more years
  • Takumi
    Takumi and Executum got Anniversary skins, then Executum got a huge buff with the Undead update. I think his apparent counter-part should get a change as well.
    Maybe Takumi could become the new Undead slayer?

Nah, I think they could begin a new "emperor" class with takumi, yokuzuna, sifu and zen
  • Takumi
    That would be interesting with the Asian culture... samurai, ninja, and sumos... I guess monks too like Zen.
  • Takumi
    That would be interesting with the Asian culture... samurai, ninja, and sumos... I guess monks too like Zen.

"Monks too like Zen"

*Sifu crying in a corner*

Oh how did I not notice that... always thought he was like a Samurai Ninja mix without armor. :P