New Hero Predictions

Hey just wondering if anyone else had predictions for the next hero?

Personally I believe it to be a new dragon, but open to other predictions
Tagged:

Comments

• StinkyStinky Member
    Well, in response for calls to do something about Solaris' prominence, the devs said to wait and see what the next hero brings. Maybe it'll be another monster type. There's nothing that says monsters can't have two legendaries.
  • We know it's green legendary. I don't think they would add another green dragon before releasing another color. I would love a plant legendary (although Lily should be moved into the legendary category). We still need spirits so it could be a green spirit but that would most likely be an elf or a plant. They are in the process of buffing elves so that could be a possibility.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I’m really positive it’s an Elf. The recent Elf buffs and Nimrel rework aren’t just random, I don’t think. Hopefully if it is an Elf, they’ll have some powerful synergy buffs, because just giving the Elves a race passive isn’t enough to make them viable again.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • Imagine if it gave a permanent 75% DR to elves only. get out of here Goretusk. But really if that was the only good thing, it could be both viable and not OP. Elves have super low health and if it were only for elves it wouldn't be quite bad.
    Imagine if it gave a permanent 75% DR to elves only. get out of here Goretusk. But really if that was the only good thing, it could be both viable and not OP. Elves have super low health and if it were only for elves it wouldn't be quite bad.

Heavens, no, that’d be terrifying. You could have Gore thrown in there and have, what, 150% DR!? Plus Daeris can heal herself so it would probably just come down to Daeris stalling the game forever.

I agree they need something good, but just slapping DR wouldn’t just be lazy on the devs’ part, but broken as heck. Maybe they could all get a large Dodge boost, and also heal and counterattack whenever dodging an attack. Call it Elven Formation or something like that.
  • That's an interesting idea. Basically just make ally elves Aria.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited April 12
    Then again, maybe they want to complete the flying team. There's no flying tank hero at the moment. I could see a new dragon being a tank.
    Imagine if it gave a permanent 75% DR to elves only. get out of here Goretusk. But really if that was the only good thing, it could be both viable and not OP. Elves have super low health and if it were only for elves it wouldn't be quite bad.

Heavens, no, that’d be terrifying. You could have Gore thrown in there and have, what, 150% DR!? Plus Daeris can heal herself so it would probably just come down to Daeris stalling the game forever.

I agree they need something good, but just slapping DR wouldn’t just be lazy on the devs’ part, but broken as heck. Maybe they could all get a large Dodge boost, and also heal and counterattack whenever dodging an attack. Call it Elven Formation or something like that.

Well, then you'd make the Mammelf Guard not stack with Mammoth Guard. The downside is that Goretusk becomes a bad choice to bring for TEAM ELF, but I think we can all live with that.
    Post edited by Stinky on
  • echonapechonap Member
    Heavens, no, that’d be terrifying. You could have Gore thrown in there and have, what, 150% DR!? Plus Daeris can heal herself so it would probably just come down to Daeris stalling the game forever..

DR doesn't stack additively anymore. Two 75% DR buffs (if they existed) would total 93.75% DR. Plus there is a 90% cap on all DR.

• We need a fast beast caster with Beast Shroud. Because the beast team is TOTALLY underpowered!
    Current Level: 70
    Proud Member of the Potato Family
    "We should have more tags."
    Favorite Hero: Bauble
    We need a fast beast caster with Beast Shroud. Because the beast team is TOTALLY underpowered!

I can kill Solaris using the top 5 most overpowered, difficult-to-obtain heroes, and it only takes me 44 turns! Therefore she’s totally fair and balanced.
  • danacdanac Member
    We need a fast beast caster with Beast Shroud. Because the beast team is TOTALLY underpowered!

I can kill Solaris using the top 5 most overpowered, difficult-to-obtain heroes, and it only takes me 44 turns! Therefore she’s totally fair and balanced.

Oh yah?
    well, *I* can kill Solaris using the top *4* most overpowered, difficult-to-obtain heroes in *33* turns.

• Ok this is hurting me. I've read the devs posts, and they clearly said 'HE' when describing the new character. They are also just the tiniest bit smarter than to give elves 2 nature heros before light.

Plz stop saying it will be elf ;)
  • Why do elves always have to be girls? If it's legendary it could be an elf king.
    I just think it would kinda be disappointing. All the Elves right now are female, and are decently strong on their own (some more so than others). To have the strongest Elf character be male would just sort of ruin it for me, tbh. Especially if they’re a Legendary Elf who makes the Elves viable in PvP.

Something about it would just rub me the wrong way, I think. The Elves need a male to make them strong in battle? Hmm... yeah, I’m still hoping it’s a female Elf. Lots of people can use ‘he’ when talking about a non-specified character because it’s just natural for many people to say that. Plus, about the element thing, the Reptiles got Krexx before any other element, so getting new heroes of an element the group already had isn’t unheard of.

Plus, it could just end up being something else entirely.
  • There are so many unfinished or bad groups like spirit, plant, dragon, elf, and dwarf so I hope it's one of those.
  • I think the new hero will an elf, like what JackHallow said. I think if it will be something other than a Rogue, the hero will still have a bow like the other elves, but it focuses more on whatever its classification is. Or maybe it will be another Rogue.
    I think the new hero will an elf, like what JackHallow said. I think if it will be something other than a Rogue, the hero will still have a bow like the other elves, but it focuses more on whatever its classification is. Or maybe it will be another Rogue.

While I would want the Elf Legendary to be female, I don't care so much that I'm gonna be upset if it isn't. If we get an Elf legendary, that'll make me happy enough.
  • I think the new hero will an elf, like what JackHallow said. I think if it will be something other than a Rogue, the hero will still have a bow like the other elves, but it focuses more on whatever its classification is. Or maybe it will be another Rogue.

While I would want the Elf Legendary to be female, I don't care so much that I'm gonna be upset if it isn't. If we get an Elf legendary, that'll make me happy enough.

Perhaps it will be a legendary that focuses on element synergies rather than classification synergies. Furnace and Aria and Igorok have some elements synergies, But Bramble just synergies with his small party of goblins.
  • I want to see undead corrupted big badass plant treant ^^