We've got some hero reworks!
- All dwarves now have the Dwarven Resolve passive instead of the Perfect Swing passive. Dwarven Resolve is a passive that has been used in past events which is basically Perfect Swing Plus! It makes it so their attacks cannot miss or be dodged, PLUS they deal bonus damage to enemies with a high chance to dodge!
- NOTE: At the time of release, we are aware of an issue causing Hagrim Felhorn to not have Dwarven Resolve. He still has Perfect Swing though, and we will be getting Hagrim caught up with his fellow dwarves in the near future!
- Increased attack, defense, health and skill
- Ability phrasing has been cleaned up, but not functionally changed to say that the ability deals splash damage to enemies other than the target. In addition, the amount of splash damage the ability deals has been increased.
- The cooldown of Thermal Detonator has been reduced from to 5.
- The positioning of Helmet Missile and Cheers, Mate have been swapped. Cheers, Mate is now unlocked after ascending Therand once, and Helmet Missiles is now unlocked after ascending Therand twice.
- Cheers, Mate now heals Therand after the attack is completed.
- The cooldown of Cheers, Mate has been reduced to 3.
- Helmet Missiles now deals more damage to enemies.
- The cooldown of Helmet Missiles has been reduced to 4.
- As stated above, Therand's Perfect Swing passive has been replaced with Dwarven Resolve.
- Therand's Armor Hunter and Armored Resistance passives have been replaced with Armor's Bane, which allows him to take less damage from Armored enemies and deal 2x damage to Armored enemies. The effect is the same, but bundled into one passive. He gets this passive in his unascended form.
- Therand's Armor Piercer passive has been replaced with Demolitionist, which allows all of his attacks to ignore armor AND deals boosted damage to constructs. He gets this passive after being ascended once.
- Therand now gets the Tinkerer's Tricks passive after being ascended twice. This passive gives all of his attacks a chance to apply Freeze, Burn, Shock, Disease, or Poison to the enemy. Only one of these debuffs will be applied per hit, and is applied to each enemy individually. This means that if you use Helmet Missiles, one enemy could get burned, another could be poisoned, and another might not be debuffed at all.
- Increased defense and health.
- Decreased skill.
- Lure now deals more damage and cannot be dodged.
- Light Nova now deals more damage.
- Light Nova's cooldown is now 3.
- Marrow's Slippery When Wet passive has been changed to apply Taunt to his highest health ally at the start of a dungeon instead of his highest health Tank ally.
- Fixed an issue where some campaign quests would appear earlier than intended at lower levels.
- Fixed an long-standing issue that was causing Lord Chromus to appear smaller than intended in the Tower of Pwnage.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment