Free summons display

I happened to notice that in the currencies tab the number of free VIP summons I have is no longer displaying. Before anyone asks yes I have some and when I look at the VIP portal it says summons are free.
I can no longer decide from day to day what to think of this game.... and that is frustrating

Comments

• lythstihl wrote: »
    I happened to notice that in the currencies tab the number of free VIP summons I have is no longer displaying. Before anyone asks yes I have some and when I look at the VIP portal it says summons are free.

No longer displaying as in you can't see it, or it's showing a number that's not what you expect?

If you aren't seeing it, you are scrolling down on the left side of the currency screen right?
  • Yep. Weird. I wonder why they were removed.
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    lythstihl wrote: »

No longer displaying as in you can't see it, or it's showing a number that's not what you expect?

If you aren't seeing it, you are scrolling down on the left side of the currency screen right?

No longer displaying as in its not there anymore and yes I scrolled as far down as it let me.
    I can no longer decide from day to day what to think of this game.... and that is frustrating