Poll: do you think that Solaris need a nerf?

2»

Comments

• sirtainlysirtainly Member
    NO
    sirtainly wrote: »
    NEITHER.

The entire discussion is futile. There will come along another hero, the same discussion will occur until the hero beyond that.

It is rarely in the typical player's interest to ask for anything to be nerfed. If an imbalance bad enough occurs, the devs will certainly make needed adjustments.

Or there is an imbalance, but it makes them money, so they don’t change it. In the summit’s, we talked about nerfing Shade over a year ago. We even had the nerfs planned out. But lo and behold, he’s still as powerful as ever.

I just don't find solaris that bad now that I'm well runed and understand how Solaris works.

In fact, Solaris is one of my 2nd string Tower team members and of Solaris is nerfed, my tower will suffer.

It just seems to me like people yell to nerf something they are having problems with without realizing it could hurt others of us if they did.

I don't feel anyone is forcing me to pay money. If they make DB too much pay to win, I'll do something else with my spare time.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    YES
    NEITHER.

The entire discussion is futile. There will come along another hero, the same discussion will occur until the hero beyond that.

It is rarely in the typical player's interest to ask for anything to be nerfed. If an imbalance bad enough occurs, the devs will certainly make needed adjustments.

Or there is an imbalance, but it makes them money, so they don’t change it. In the summit’s, we talked about nerfing Shade over a year ago. We even had the nerfs planned out. But lo and behold, he’s still as powerful as ever.

I just don't find solaris that bad now that I'm well runed and understand how Solaris works.

In fact, Solaris is one of my 2nd string Tower team members and of Solaris is nerfed, my tower will suffer.

It just seems to me like people yell to nerf something they are having problems with without realizing it could hurt others of us if they did.

I don't feel anyone is forcing me to pay money. If they make DB too much pay to win, I'll do something else with my spare time.

I do not struggle with Solaris. I just think it would be more fun if other heroes could have a chance at the meta. Sure, you can buff every other hero, but isn’t it easier to just nerf one?

Now the Barbarians, I struggle with. Lol. That’s a whole other story.
  • YES
    Yeah a hero that resses around 3 times with her whole team- especially if the team is tanky or requires a long work around (like leo or Gorestusk) makes a battle not very fun. Ok to beat, but not fun.
  • toothlessmontoothlessmon Member
    edited May 21
    NO
    Yeah a hero that resses around 3 times with her whole team- especially if the team is tanky or requires a long work around (like leo or Gorestusk) makes a battle not very fun. Ok to beat, but not fun.

I just had an 100% winrate for like 15 battles... Ended when all slots filled with barbs, and how is that op, I mean you can counter her with burn or silence with followed burst, every team has that, I mean think about it, all of these barbs have left the Rez meta in the dust, I only fears 3 heroes now-ferno,shade,and drakk.

P.s if you have any trouble against them just use a defensive and I mean really defensive hero,even a defensive drakk would do, I don't even have a good hopper, but though this does require a shikate... For me at least, I admit that I feel that a plant barb team is extremely possible, especially at max stacks of rage, have him basic attack and then boom 12 hits... Though I think bovus needs a buff, he has been seriously overshadowed by drakk in every way possible, even field dress just put on a 10% at the end of each turn.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • YES

I just had an 100% winrate for like 15 battles... Ended when all slots filled with barbs, and how is that op, I mean you can counter her with burn or silence with followed burst, every team has that, I mean think about it, all of these barbs have left the Rez meta in the dust, I only fears 3 heroes now-ferno,shade,and drakk.

P.s if you have any trouble against them just use a defensive and I mean really defensive hero,even a defensive drakk would do, I don't even have a good hopper, but though this does require a shikate... For me at least, I admit that I feel that a plant barb team is extremely possible, especially at max stacks of rage, have him basic attack and then boom 12 hits... Though I think bovus needs a buff, he has been seriously overshadowed by drakk in every way possible, even field dress just put on a 10% at the end of each turn.

I'm not saying Barbs need less of a nerf than Solaris. They need it even more! This poll is about Solaris though.
  • NO

I'm not saying Barbs need less of a nerf than Solaris. They need it even more! This poll is about Solaris though.

In my opinion we need a combat revamp, make health valuable again to heroes and players other then me, I mean Solaris is so much weaker in comparison to barbs, I agree that they deserve a revamp, but nerf not so much, both actually, you could easily nerf barbs by reducing their damage capabilities, making balog a team silence swap places with bull rush, and I admit the idea of splitting Solaris into 2 seems interesting, but the others would need some kind of, I will just post the idea I had how it would work, not fully completed, editing it later on.
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • YES

In my opinion we need a combat revamp, make health valuable again to heroes and players other then me, I mean Solaris is so much weaker in comparison to barbs, I agree that they deserve a revamp, but nerf not so much, both actually, you could easily nerf barbs by reducing their damage capabilities, making balog a team silence swap places with bull rush, and I admit the idea of splitting Solaris into 2 seems interesting, but the others would need some kind of, I will just post the idea I had how it would work, not fully completed, editing it later on.

They need a rework but not nerf? I think you have it reversed. They just got a rework.
  • NO

They need a rework but not nerf? I think you have it reversed. They just got a rework.

Honestly barbs will be so much weaker if they don't have a turn 1 cry havoc beasts need a nerf to their res path and a buff to everything else, and honestly do beasts feel like they were meant to be rezed? No they are meant to be into raging beasts that will rush with their traits and power in numbers to win in all. Idk so maybe pact tactics would have an effect equal to players in team?
  • NO
    Barbarians have replaced Solaris as the meta. No need to nerf. Although I’d like to see a maximum of 3 Solaris defenses in the tower.
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • NO
    Barbarians have replaced Solaris as the meta. No need to nerf. Although I’d like to see a maximum of 3 Solaris defenses in the tower.
    If only you had full energy each level. Then tower wouldn't need limits
2»