Dungeon Boss Board Game Kickstarter [Cancelled, For Now]

13»

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    The rewards and game aspects are not what needed changing. It was the stupid backing prices.

I guess that’s what happens, though, when the entire rest of your income comes from whales. Turns out video game whales don’t exactly whale on everything else, too.

But I do find it amusing... Like what, was this board game intended to only be available for the Bourgeoise? Only the finest and cultured backers can afford such luxury!

Well, at least you’re thinking about changes. Just like you’re thinking about the tower compensation and hero sorting. I’m sure it’ll be done soon!
  • xtmn8rxtmn8r Member, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We will be giving everyone level 15 and above the ability to claim the Leonidus skin.

On Monday at 3pm Central you can log in and claim the skin. As easy as that! It will only be available for a couple days so make sure not to miss it!
  • Where is haxusbloodbane
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Where is haxusbloodbane

I think he's still on the forums and the game, just too depressed over recent events to ever talk. If the game finally crushed me, I can't imagine what it did to him...
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    Don't worry I'll soon take everyone's place that's leaving as the new champion ;)
  • Don't worry I'll soon take everyone's place that's leaving as the new champion ;)

Haha you wish.
  • coneyKconeyK Member
    edited April 21
    @JackHallow666 is right. I would pretty much never pay $99 for a board game. Especially one that I can’t see any gameplay for, made by people who historically underdeliver, both in content and balance.
    Post edited by coneyK on
  • Im still sad about the cancellation though, i was really looking forward to it...
    There once was a monster from the ice
    But here's a bit of advice
    Don't try to fight him, your fate will be quite grim
    You'd go from hero to human sacrifice
  • Adverb007 wrote: »
    Im still sad about the cancellation though, i was really looking forward to it...

It's not fully canceled. It's delayed.
    Im still sad about the cancellation though, i was really looking forward to it...

Kinda like tower

Kinda like tower

@Joel

Kinda like tower

@Joel

save towers, its genius, i always have 2 towers at the ready, its given me an immunity to no tower...
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • dj7501dj7501 Member
    I honestly quit playing. It got too boring after a while, but I hope this game gets better in the future.

Oh, well in that case hallelujah!
    There once was a monster from the ice
    But here's a bit of advice
    Don't try to fight him, your fate will be quite grim
    You'd go from hero to human sacrifice
  • Delayed it’s rekease was a year away anyhow that’s about the same time frame as the towers that we have missed can’t wait. But my two cents on game just like the shop if you woulda offered a figurine for say $10 I’m betting 3/4 of the players woulda pitched in but asking fir 100 and getting jack for a year? Do none of the brass have any commen sence at all....
  • DwightFry wrote: »
    Delayed it’s rekease was a year away anyhow that’s about the same time frame as the towers that we have missed can’t wait. But my two cents on game just like the shop if you woulda offered a figurine for say $10 I’m betting 3/4 of the players woulda pitched in but asking fir 100 and getting jack for a year? Do none of the brass have any commen sence at all....

How long has it been since #towergate?
13»