Who Else Fell For It?

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
First off, I wanna admit, this is my fault. Not blaming anyone or asking for compensation.

But did anyone else see the ‘10x guaranteed hero unlocks’ in the portal earlier, combined with Aria being featured and think... ‘Wow, a 10x summon will give me 10 Aria unlocks!? Awesome!!’

...Cuz I did, and “wasted” 2,700 gems on it. I say wasted in quotes because a 10x unlock event is still really nice, and even 1 Aria unlock is still a huge amount of Aether I no longer have to spend.

Just wondering if this tripped anyone else up, though.
Level: 70
Favorite hero: Hansuke
Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.

Comments

• They've done this many times before and it hasn't been an issue. I just assumed it was the same as always. They were on two different event cards anyways right?
  • danacdanac Member
    really? when you're guaranteed a hero, it's always only one pull, even when you get multiple unlocks.

Last rime they did this was with marrow, and then I only got 1-3 Marrow unlocks per 10x.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    danac wrote: »
    really? when you're guaranteed a hero, it's always only one pull, even when you get multiple unlocks.

Last rime they did this was with marrow, and then I only got 1-3 Marrow unlocks per 10x.

I don’t know what tripped me up, honestly. Perhaps because I took a large break from the game, and even prior to that, hadn’t used the portals in forever?

Also part of me was really hopeful and waiting for another good Aria portal event, so I guess I just got too hyped, lol.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.