Drakk let out a mighty warcry, letting his rage begin to stir. He grinned fiercely as many of his brethren took up the call, and gazed down at the village in the valley below. It was time to show this new land his might as Warlord. This “Boss of Darkness,” as the shadowy figure called itself, may have struck a deal for Drakk’s help in taking over this land, but Drakk had no intention of honoring that deal. His barbarian horde would do as he pleased, and Drakk would not be controlled. He pointed, and the barbarians charged forth into battle.
Most Hated Hero:
Koros. It's not that he's scared of him or nuffin. Koros tends to take the fight out of his friends. That's it.
Nature: +25% bonus against WATER enemies and -25% against FIRE enemies.
Legendary Barbarian Warrior
Abilities and Ascensions:
- ARMORED – Takes less damage from Physical Attacks.
- RAGE – Rage is a new passive that all Barbarian heroes have. It is a stacking ability that increases every time a Barbarian is hit, and increases when using certain abilities. Rage doesn't do anything on it's own, but it impacts many passives and abilities that Barbarians have. Rage has a maximum of five stacks, cannot be stolen (you can't really steal an emotional state), and resets when heroes enter a new room in a dungeon.
- PILLAGE! - Melee physical attack and all allies attack random enemies, with a chance to steal buffs on hit. The number of buffs that can be stolen increases with each stack of Rage that Drakk has.
- Dark Evo Monarch: 45
- Nature Evo Monarch: 45
- Fire Evo: 20
- Bushido Evo: 4
- YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME?! – Ignores Taunt and deals extra damage to taunting enemies.
- WOUNDING CLEAVE – Armor-piercing melee physical attack on target enemy with a chance to Wound and does additional hits on random enemies for each stack of Rage he has.
- Nature Evo Monarch: 45
- Subterranean Evo: 6
- Brawny Evo: 8
- Diamond Evo: 4
- RAGE REVENGE: Chance to do a revenge attack after being hit, and does additional hits during his revenge attack equal to the stacks of Rage he has.
- INDOMITABLE WILL: All Barbarians gain 15% damage reduction per stack of Rage that hero has.
- UNBRIDLED RAGE: Allied Barbarians are immune to Fear and if they would die, will avoid death for one turn. Avoiding death only occurs once per dungeon. If a Barbarian is saved by Unbridled Rage and then gains health, they will not be saved again.
- CHALLENGE – Challenges an enemy to a battle. The targeted enemy does a basic attack against Drakk, and then Drakk hits them back, dealing additional damage equal to the damage he took, plus an additional 20% for each stack of Rage he has.