Our newest hero, Drakk the Warlord
is now available to all players, and he's ready to crush his enemies!
The event will look a lot like the release event for Agnon. There will be a hero calendar with doors that can be opened each day with different keys (check out the fancy new key designs!). You'll be able to get bronze keys from each day's quests, and can also buy keys in the shop.
A few important things about this event:
- This event will involve event tickets. Tickets can be found all over the game, and running dungeons with Barbarian heroes will double the number of tickets you get.
- There is a guild event associated with the event, similar to the one from Winterfest based on the number of tickets your guild collects. Rewards are based on thresholds, and the rankings are not competitive.
- If you are in a guild, 50 tickets will be sent to everyone in your guild every time you use a gold key. This is not listed on the door, but you can see who has gotten tickets for your guild by checking the guild chat.
- You can only open door 1 on day 1. On day 2, you can open door 1 and 2, but can only open door 2 if you've opened door 1. This continues until day 14.
- On day 14, if you open the last door, they will all reset and you will have the option to open any/all of them again if you so choose, in any order you want.
- Using gold keys on all 28 doors will allow you to 6-star Drakk AND collect a bonus quest for an Elite Nature Rune!
- The event shop will be extended at least a day longer than the event itself to give players a chance to spend all their tickets.
- On Day 13 of the event, we will be giving a free Gold Key to all VIP 10 players, a free silver key to all VIP 5-9 players, and a Bronze key to all VIP 1-4 players.