Greater Community Rune

Hey guys. Kind of new to the game but thanks to the last event, I got gifted with what looked to be a decent rune.

Maxed out, it's +487 and +239 def, +570 health and 10% chance to life steal. Shadow slot.

My question is who should it go to on my team? I'm currently using Goretusk, Solaris, Ferno and Agnon.

If you guys have any spare time, I could use some pointers on how to rune those four in general. I've been looking around, but the information I've found is either conflicting or potentially outdated. Any information you can give is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Comments

• who has the worst dark rune, if they are all equal i would heavily reccomend solaris, if not then give it to whoever needs the rune the most.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Those barbs are powerful, can't wait for some cheap counter to be released... As I said in my old days... Game on and may I be empowered by the dark side
  • I would use Goretusk since he has powerful basic attacks to lifesteal and is the tank.

Goretusk should rune with tanking stuff(defense, health, damage reduction), Ferno should have damage and maybe a little skill, Solaris should be tanky and skill, and Agnon should have damage.
  • You’re going to see conflicting rune advice simply because there isn’t one single best option. For instance, I have my GT as mostly attack runed. Other people prefer defense on him. Some people swear by skill on solaris. Others go tanky solaris. Others go attack solaris especially if paired with Agnon. There’s lots of setups that can work, each with pros and cons.

That said, if I was using the team you asked about, I would personally go something like 3-2 or 4-1 GT, 2-3 solaris, 5-0 Agnon, 4-1 Ferno with 2x +energy runes if possible (in that attack order). Numbers meaning attack runes-defense runes (4 attack runes 1 defensive rune Ferno for example).
  • You’re going to see conflicting rune advice simply because there isn’t one single best option. For instance, I have my GT as mostly attack runed. Other people prefer defense on him. Some people swear by skill on solaris. Others go tanky solaris. Others go attack solaris especially if paired with Agnon. There’s lots of setups that can work, each with pros and cons.

That said, if I was using the team you asked about, I would personally go something like 3-2 or 4-1 GT, 2-3 solaris, 5-0 Agnon, 4-1 Ferno with 2x +energy runes if possible (in that attack order). Numbers meaning attack runes-defense runes (4 attack runes 1 defensive rune Ferno for example).

That's true. I use the bonus attack rune on Goretusk since his damage is so good but generally people use Goretusk as a tank. Since Agnon and Ferno are already good damage I would make Goretusk the tank on that team.