edited May 3 in Fan-Made Heroes
3csse0l042sp.jpg

Tarkral the Carrier

Characteristics: Beast|Barbarian

Element: Water
+35/45% vs Fire units
-25% vs Nature units

Runes: [Water|Water|Nature|Dark|Light]

When Mounted by another barbarian, the ally that mounted cannot attack but makes Tarkral far more powerful than he was. Unfortunatley, the enemies that attack this hero while an ally is mounted, will deal the damage to the mounted ally. Most of Tarkrals attacks will become stronger and he will be tougher to defeat. The ally will stay mounted only up to three turns unless Tarkrals Rage is at 10 (Can only happen when Solaris is on the team) for then the ally will stay mounted for four turns. Hope this makes sense... An ally can only mount this hero once per room

Traits:
0 Ascends:
Rage- Gains rage when hit by enemies. Rage modifies abilities. (Stacks up to five times, and resets on each room)
Solar Rage- Rage can stack up to 10 times instead of five if on a team with Solaris
1st Ascend:
Territory Protector- Will revenge all attacks, including attacks on allies
2nd Ascend:
Massive Build- Cannot be picked up nor eaten by any enemies
Toppling Tremble- If this hero dies, all enemies and allies will get hurt by an AOE attack. Enemies will get hurt more
Beast Jockey- If another Barbarian is mounted on Tarkral, raise self ATK, DEF, and Max Health

Stats:
Attack- 2, 374
Defense- 2,629
Skill- 1, 327
Max Health- 5, 935
Crit Chance- 22%
Crit Multiplier- 200%
Dodge Chance- 0%
Damage Penetration- 0%
Damage Reduction- 0%
Fire Resist- 19%
Nature Resist- 0%
Water Resist- 35%
Light Resist- 0%
Dark Resist- 0%
Spirit Resist- 6%

Abilities:

[Basic]
Chomp- Attacks one enemy and will raise self DEF. If mounted by another Barbarian, attack five random enemies instead of one

[Special] Cool Down: 11
Gobble Down- Attacks one enemy dealing heavy damage and lowers the targets Defense. Will swallow the target enemy whole if rage is all the way up to 10 (Can only reach 10 when on a team with Solaris). Swallowing the enemy will mean that the enemy cant do anything for the rest of the round... because they were eaten... (Swallowing an enemy wont happen again if one has been eaten already)

[Special] Cool Down: 4
Smashing Rodeo- Stomps on all enemies with a chance to Slow or Daze enemies. If mounted by an ally, this attack will deal more damage but will Daze Tarkral afterwards. If Tarkral has the Snow Day buff, this attack has a 100% chance to Frostbite and a 35% chance to Freeze and will be Freeze immune for two rounds

[Special] Cool Down: 5
The Kings Beast- Chomps target enemy and one random enemy. If on a team with Drakk, attack target enemy and three random enemies. If Drakk is mounted, attack target enemy and six random enemies

Post edited by atKorosLit on

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I love the idea, but I shudder to imagine a Beast/Barbarian... Having benefits from 2 legendary heroes could be terrifying.

By the way, since he's a Beast, what are his bonuses from being on a team with Solaris, and from having Snow Day? Every Beast gets something special from Solaris, and their first or second ability is usually upgraded by Grog's Snow Day.
  • Why does being mounted by Drakk nerf his final ability? It goes from 12 to 10.
  • atKorosLitatKorosLit Member
    edited May 2
    I love the idea, but I shudder to imagine a Beast/Barbarian... Having benefits from 2 legendary heroes could be terrifying.

By the way, since he's a Beast, what are his bonuses from being on a team with Solaris, and from having Snow Day? Every Beast gets something special from Solaris, and their first or second ability is usually upgraded by Grog's Snow Day.

I thought I did put a bonus when with Solaris? (The 10 rage stack). I will modify one of the abilities for the Snow Day buff though

Why does being mounted by Drakk nerf his final ability? It goes from 12 to 10.

What do you mean 12 to 10?
    Ok he has a Snow Day bonus
    atKorosLit wrote: »

If Drakk is on his team, he chomps every enemy 3 times instead of 2. In PvP, given all enemies are alive, that's 3 x 4 = 12 hits. But if he's mounted, he attacks 10 times. That said, if there's 3 or less enemies, that's actually a buff, so I think it's fine as it is. And if there's just 1 enemy left? That's just a face-demolishing assault.
  • atKorosLit wrote: »

If Drakk is on his team, he chomps every enemy 3 times instead of 2. In PvP, given all enemies are alive, that's 3 x 4 = 12 hits. But if he's mounted, he attacks 10 times. That said, if there's 3 or less enemies, that's actually a buff, so I think it's fine as it is. And if there's just 1 enemy left? That's just a face-demolishing assault.

that moment when someone makes a hero i would run and would allow me to finally have a good water hero other then selewn but he barely makes the cut and the reason he does is because of freeze, that said I find this hero a bit op, if he is on a team with drakk and solaris he gets like 150% damage reduction, thats like instead of taking damage this hero is healed by 50% of the damage that would of been dealt, also Another moment i love:

That moment when you have a hero that just won't stop bashing and just destroying the opponenet as you imagine a little boy letting lose a single tear and you laugh, no you laugh crazily, i thought i knew this moment when playing with bovus, jabber, rocky or ignus and solaris and drakk... now I wonder what it would feel like to watch an enemy get destroyed like 10 fold... also i find it cool that this hero brings a new mechanic, should maybe make it a passive that allows a barbarian to mount this hero instead of attacking (It would show him as an optional target)

P.S I don't know if I could laugh this long.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...

Oh shoot. Ill make sure to change that

Here’s my idea:

He bites the target and 1 random enemy. Target and 3 random enemies when Drakk is present. When Drakk is riding with him, he bites the target and 6 random enemies.
  • VileEXEVileEXE Member
    How exactly does an ally hero Mount Tarkral? Is it random, does the other hero have to select it, etc.?

Here’s my idea:

He bites the target and 1 random enemy. Target and 3 random enemies when Drakk is present. When Drakk is riding with him, he bites the target and 6 random enemies.

I like that idea. Ill change it

VileEXE wrote: »
    How exactly does an ally hero Mount Tarkral? Is it random, does the other hero have to select it, etc.?

I think ill make it when its a Barbarians turn, they could have the option to either use their basic attack or mount Tarkral by just taping on him while the allies basic attack button is selected.
  • GingeNinjaGingeNinja Member
    Personally (like always ;)) I feel he would be more rounded as a monster. 10 stacks of rage? That is + 200% damage with balog, and (10x 15%) DR with drakk. Plus sol would revive him. 5 stacks of rage is balanced. 10? There will be no meta.
    Level 71 in the almighty Potato Army!
    Happy to share my knowledge with anyone that listens
  • GingeNinja wrote: »
    Personally (like always ;)) I feel he would be more rounded as a monster. 10 stacks of rage? That is + 200% damage with balog, and (10x 15%) DR with drakk. Plus sol would revive him. 5 stacks of rage is balanced. 10? There will be no meta.

I think the ten stacks are only for Tarkrel.
  • GingeNinjaGingeNinja Member

I know! But Balog has a passive stating that for each stack of rage, Barbarians gain + 20% attack. So normal barbarian will have double damage at full rage. Tarkrel will have 3x damage.
    On the same note, drakk also has a passive giving 15% damage reduction per stack of rage. With 10 rage, Tarkrel will be near unstopable. Drakk doesn't let barbs die for a full turn after they should be dead, and as soon as they are solaris will be able to revive them. Is this hero a joke? he seems ridiculously overpowered. I understand if you are basing this from any perspective other than a lvl 70 meta PvP player. If not.. What world are you on??

Love the hero idea, seems special. Maybe rework the passives.
    Level 71 in the almighty Potato Army!
    Happy to share my knowledge with anyone that listens

I know! But Balog has a passive stating that for each stack of rage, Barbarians gain + 20% attack. So normal barbarian will have double damage at full rage. Tarkrel will have 3x damage.
    On the same note, drakk also has a passive giving 15% damage reduction per stack of rage. With 10 rage, Tarkrel will be near unstopable. Drakk doesn't let barbs die for a full turn after they should be dead, and as soon as they are solaris will be able to revive them. Is this hero a joke? he seems ridiculously overpowered. I understand if you are basing this from any perspective other than a lvl 70 meta PvP player. If not.. What world are you on??

Yeah as long as the damage reduction is so high it should probably grant him an increase to something else, like 150% damage reduction is like 50% damage reduction meaning if he has no damage reduction runes then he would,only need 7 stacks to never take damage...
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...

I thought when Balog has 5 stacks allies have double damage and when Drakk has 5 stacks allies take 75% reduced damage, no?

I thought when Balog has 5 stacks allies have double damage and when Drakk has 5 stacks allies take 75% reduced damage, no?

but 75% doubled is 150% meaning it will not take damage.
  • If Drakk has 5 stacks and Tarkral has 10, Drakk only has 5 stacks.... so that's 75% DR for allies?
  • If Drakk has 5 stacks and Tarkral has 10, Drakk only has 5 stacks.... so that's 75% DR for allies?

Yeah but it only takes 6 stacks to become basically a dormant that can attack, at 7 stacks he basically has immune.

Yeah but it only takes 6 stacks to become basically a dormant that can attack, at 7 stacks he basically has immune.

Drakk's max stacks do NOT go past 5. He's saying only Tark goes past 5.

Drakk's max stacks do NOT go past 5. He's saying only Tark goes past 5.
    One invincible hero is still really op, I mean could you imagine being s close to victory then a fat hippo puts on some shades shades and then says something like get rekt... Or when he does his 10 chomp he would yell Leeeroooy Jenkins
  • Ok you're on a totally different wavelength then me. Do you mean to say that Drakks allies DR depends on their own rage? I though that with every stack of rage Drakk has, allied barbs get 15% DR. Not every stack Balog has for example, Balog gets 15% DR but an ally Ignus will have no DR at 0 stacks.
    oh wow i missed a lot here... I see what you guys are saying when it comes to the 10 stacks of rage. That is a little OP. Ill make sure to change a couple of things on this hero.
  • 10 rage isn't OP.... unless Balog and Drakks passives mean "when ally has rage, apply buffs." It would be fine if it's "when Drakk has rage, give DR."
    that's true... plus Tarkral can only reach 10 stacks of rage when on a team with Solaris
  • 10 rage isn't OP.... unless Balog and Drakks passives mean "when ally has rage, apply buffs." It would be fine if it's "when Drakk has rage, give DR."

But that's how it works, I mean sure if they changed it to be for each stack Drakk and balog had it wouldn't be too op.
  • It is. I said that I wasn't sure but no one confirmed it. So if Drakk has 5 stacks and Ignus has 0, Ignus has 0% DR while Drakk has 75%?
  • It is. I said that I wasn't sure but no one confirmed it. So if Drakk has 5 stacks and Ignus has 0, Ignus has 0% DR while Drakk has 75%?

yes if ignus has 0 stacks he will have 0% damage reduction, I know this because while playing barb quest they all had different resistance numbers ( sometimes it would say 45% sometimes 15% sometimes full 75%
  • Ah ok. That's what I wasn't sure about.