Dhaegon Question

I am level 54 and the only hero that I don’t have unlocked is Dhaegon. To unlock him you must complete the campaign and to do this you have to be level 55, but there are Dhaegon tokens for sale in my event shop. If I buy 30 tokens and unlock him, what will happen when I level up and finish the campaign? Will I get 30 more tokens for him or will I get nothing?

I don’t think that any players can answer this so I guess this question is for you @Joel or any other dev who might know.
Tagged:

Comments

• ckall056ckall056 Member
    you may not even get 30 tokens, since he starts at 1 star.
    Its also possible that you only get the single token for completing the dungeon.
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    ckall056 wrote: »
    you may not even get 30 tokens, since he starts at 1 star.
    Its also possible that you only get the single token for completing the dungeon.

Drakk unlocks at 1* too, but if you saved up 100 tokens you could summon him at 3*. I imagine Dhaegon works the same way, although I can’t be sure since the first token you get for him unlocks him at 1*... Or do you simply get him as a reward for beating the campaign, and the token from the end chest is just extra? I can’t go back in time to figure it out.

Either way, Dhaegon’s totally useless right now. I wouldn’t even bother.
  • Deathrift_Deathrift_ Member
    I thought Dhaegon was 2*.

I find it interesting they buffed just about every dwarf but Dhaegon(and his useless Son, but he's the starter hero), despite him actually being the hardest one to get since you have to complete campaign mode, and for me that took around 2-3months, especially since runes didn't exist and stars didnt matter at the time. It may be different now, but unlike Valkin you aren't gonna unlock Dhaegon from a summon.
    I got my Dhaegon to 6* a long time ago. I believe there was a time you could get his tokens in the portal or some event shop, which sped it up. Oh and Aether too. I’d say that’s a waste unless you’re like me and just want every hero 6*...
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    If you already have Dhaegon unlocked, you'll get a chest with Dhaegon tokens when you beat the Root of All Evil.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • MaxBeamerMaxBeamer Member
    Thanks all for your replies! Dhaegon is not in my aether shop, but I suspect he will be when I finish the campaign. I just think it would be cool to be able to say that I unlocked Dhaegon before I finished the campaign, but since his tokens are so hard to get I don’t want to miss out on any.

Also for shame @JackHallow666, no hero is totally useless......................unless they get nerfed, RIP Kira.
  • Why give the starter hero an epic??
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
    Why give the starter hero an epic??

What are you talking about? Do you mean Dhaegon? He's not a starter hero at all. The 5 starter heroes all have Epics (Willow/Rogar/Yasmin/Stonefist/Shadowblade).
  • Why NOT give starters epics? It's not like starters can even use them. They are the most iconic and can use epics.

Also in challenge mode there are two dungeons that give Dhaegon tokens.
  • I think the starters should have access to their epics early on, like lvl 30 or so. ONLY the starters.
  • Why NOT give starters epics? It's not like starters can even use them. They are the most iconic and can use epics.

Also in challenge mode there are two dungeons that give Dhaegon tokens.
    But they aren't even used after the third chapter these days... I didn't even use them on the second to be honest I just ran my tsume with my ignus and jabber and just kept moving.

Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • I think the starters should have access to their epics early on, like lvl 30 or so. ONLY the starters.

I agree with this, it will give them at least a 20level gap of play... But is an epic insane enough to run over these new heroes is the question
  • So because someone isn't used means they should have an epic? Epics are *supposed* to bring heroes out of the dump and into use. They just need buffs now.
  • danacdanac Member
    Deathrift_ wrote: »

I find it interesting they buffed just about every dwarf but Dhaegon(and his useless Son, but he's the starter hero), despite him actually being the hardest one to get since you have to complete campaign mode, and for me that took around 2-3months, especially since runes didn't exist and stars didnt matter at the time. It may be different now, but unlike Valkin you aren't gonna unlock Dhaegon from a summon.

and here I thought hagrim was the hardest dwarf to get.

• danac wrote: »
    Deathrift_ wrote: »

nah you can get him pretty passively within a month of being in a good guild... or 5 months of a bad one XD
  • danacdanac Member
    danac wrote: »

nah you can get him pretty passively within a month of being in a good guild... or 5 months of a bad one XD

exactly.
    enough with the Hagrim already.