Purple +1 Energy Rune, Shade

During my break from DB I happened to miss the release of the +1 Energy Runes. My Shade is feeling very inadequate these days. The ability to spirit link round 1 offers a very distinct advantage to those that have this purple rune. Using Kobal as a 4th is not really an option in PvP most of the time. @Joel is there any plans to re-release these runes in the future?

Thanks,
1EyedWillie=1EyedPhemus, for the kids

Comments

• tthebonetthebone Member
    I bet you can find someone willing to trade their rune in the trade portal
  • tthebone wrote: »
    I bet you can find someone willing to trade their rune in the trade portal

You don't want to get erased like the others do you??
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • During my break from DB I happened to miss the release of the +1 Energy Runes. My Shade is feeling very inadequate these days. The ability to spirit link round 1 offers a very distinct advantage to those that have this purple rune. Using Kobal as a 4th is not really an option in PvP most of the time. @Joel is there any plans to re-release these runes in the future?

Thanks,
    1EyedWillie=1EyedPhemus, for the kids

Maybe energy runes should become the craft able green rune mega XD
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • Deathrift_Deathrift_ Member
    No. That'll break the game. That'll break it HARRRD. literally.
  • Deathrift_ wrote: »
    No. That'll break the game. That'll break it HARRRD. literally.

I know... It was a joke because everyone is being so crazy lately...
  • danacdanac Member
    part of me feels sorry for the poor one eyed....guy,
    but then pat of me is glad there's one less of those runes out there to get in my way.

• You guys can mock me all you want :) but that doesn’t make my question any less valid. When they released this rune they fundamentally changed the way Shade works in PvP. All I’m asking is that they consider giving others a chance to get one. All you haters need to consider taking on multiple GT/barb teams without the option to spirit link round one. Flame on
  • toothlessmontoothlessmon Member
    edited May 3
    You guys can mock me all you want :) but that doesn’t make my question any less valid. When they released this rune they fundamentally changed the way Shade works in PvP. All I’m asking is that they consider giving others a chance to get one. All you haters need to consider taking on multiple GT/barb teams without the option to spirit link round one. Flame on

Ooooh I thought you were saying something else, I would love another opportunity to get an energy rune... I hope it's one my ignus can use so maybe purple or yellow?? I would use it on my jabber but I am planning on giving jabber the static rune... And he already energy curves pretty smoothly, once they fix the burning mad bug it's energy city for me XD
  • danacdanac Member
    You guys can mock me all you want :) but that doesn’t make my question any less valid. When they released this rune they fundamentally changed the way Shade works in PvP. All I’m asking is that they consider giving others a chance to get one. All you haters need to consider taking on multiple GT/barb teams without the option to spirit link round one. Flame on

As a fellow member of Final Boss, I support you in your quest 100%
    BTW, that extra energy isn't helping me a whole lot in beating barb teams.

...okay, maybe it's helping, but I'm still losing.

• danac wrote: »

As a fellow member of Final Boss, I support you in your quest 100%
    BTW, that extra energy isn't helping me a whole lot in beating barb teams.

...okay, maybe it's helping, but I'm still losing.

Dude just put it on ignus, so he can use his robbery turn 2, steal any kind of buffs while gaining the team a ton of energy, replace balog with Solaris for this to work, if you want you can also replace abagail with some sort of beast you own... But meh to be fair ignus is buggy ATM... All barbs are so if you think they are op now just wait!!!
  • @Joel any word on those purple energy runes everyone is using to link my barbarians? If you guys aren’t going to rerelease them can you at least rework shade to make his spirit link available round 1? Kobal is still NOT the answer.
  • @Joel any word on those purple energy runes everyone is using to link my barbarians? If you guys aren’t going to rerelease them can you at least rework shade to make his spirit link available round 1? Kobal is still NOT the answer.

Yeah, I need my energy runes, I thought I was going to get one last door but it was a disappointment basically, but the extra health stat instead of defense is good so i will forgive... For now anyway, I am mega hyped for event though

NO! We don't want a more powerful Shade... ;-;

If Shade spirit linked turn 1, defense would suck even more. I think it shouldn't be 100% I'd even be fine with 90% now.
  • toothlessmontoothlessmon Member
    edited May 10
    @Joel any word on those purple energy runes everyone is using to link my barbarians? If you guys aren’t going to rerelease them can you at least rework shade to make his spirit link available round 1? Kobal is still NOT the answer.

NO! We don't want a more powerful Shade... ;-;

If Shade spirit linked turn 1, defense would suck even more. I think it shouldn't be 100% I'd even be fine with 90% now.
    Wait he wants it for shade?? I was going to give it to my ignus, Abby,lily... I mean I would say shikate but oh wait all of his abilities that are good start powered, I man poison rampage is ok, but I think it would be better as an aoe when he sprouts poisonous spores applying poison, reducing their damage dealt, applying disease, and growing allied plants (it would also deal small splash damage to all enemies.

I must admit the spirit link turn one would be op, maybe it wouldn't even be that op, I mean my Solaris team and my barb teams both have 95% win rate against him, although I use a very odd assortment of how I rune so idk, I mean I have lighting and freeze skin on a jabber, I actually like that drakk doesn't need the other barbs, I usually run him instead of bovus against shade teams to steal that shrouded, and whatever buffs they give themselves...
  • You’re missing the point. For the grand majority of the end game players Shade already spirit links round 1 due to this rune. I just want to even the playing field. I could care less about the energy rune specifically. Normally runes don’t change how a player acts in PvP but in this case they dramatically changed how he’s able to be used. This is no different than if they released a rune to make a character FAST acting then never released that rune again.
  • You’re missing the point. For the grand majority of the end game players Shade already spirit links round 1 due to this rune. I just want to even the playing field. I could care less about the energy rune specifically. Normally runes don’t change how a player acts in PvP but in this case they dramatically changed how he’s able to be used. This is no different than if they released a rune to make a character FAST acting then never released that rune again.

Fast rune would be to good, I mean common someone would put it on a slow hero and then they win every time because they still keep the bonuses of being slow...oh no fast grog gnog, fast koros, fast jabber, fast balog (screams as the thought corrupts mind and the overwhelming fear crushes him)
  • Shade only spirit links round one on attack so it can't actively enrage you, I don't even watch defense replays because an offense can always beat a defense. If I were attacking and my autotaunt tank automatically died first turn and possessed/eaten because a Shade linked right away... I would be fuming.
  • Shade only spirit links round one on attack so it can't actively enrage you, I don't even watch defense replays because an offense can always beat a defense. If I were attacking and my autotaunt tank automatically died first turn and possessed/eaten because a Shade linked right away... I would be fuming.

Why not, what if the reason you lost was because of a bug (day 4, resistance is low,I have been shivering in the corner for what feels like a month,I don't know how much longer I can resist making a post, not to mention with dark and light around the corner it becomes almost unbearable to bare, I think I might just post a little post, No Soldier STAY Strong, you can do it! But Golem doesn't want to :confounded: Well Golem has to, just 3 more days! :angry: Fine but golem really wants to :tired_face:

Movie called: The forumer, watch in theaters near you and see if he can make it a week without posting!!

(Seriously it is hard for me :lol:)
  • I have a life and don't have time to just watch people attacking me. :P
  • I have a life and don't have time to just watch people attacking me. :P

You.can watch it at 4x, so it will only be like a small clip of 30- seconds XD
  • Eh.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    You’re missing the point. For the grand majority of the end game players Shade already spirit links round 1 due to this rune. I just want to even the playing field. I could care less about the energy rune specifically. Normally runes don’t change how a player acts in PvP but in this case they dramatically changed how he’s able to be used. This is no different than if they released a rune to make a character FAST acting then never released that rune again.
    Maybe special event runes should shift over to the aether shop after the event's finished? With a limit of one, and denied to people who earned the rune during the event.
  • bartokbartok Member
    I would have to agree with 1EyedWillie, after testing multiple combinations over the last 14 days against barb teams the best solution is shade with an energy rune. Please re release one - I want another
  • Since @1EyedWillie was forced to change his name, and also hates having his thread hijacked, let’s use this space to share names of players that are way more offensive (and sometimes funny) than his was. I’ll get things rolling! Introducing DutchMudFlaps (look it up) and HairyPie.

631j5af60k98.png
    0w5390fbydqm.png
  • danacdanac Member
    This is no different than if they released a rune to make a character FAST acting then never released that rune again.

idk if you know this or not, but they actually did this.

There was such an uproar they nerfed the rune to make it a haste rune.

• Day five- I'm almost done with this cursed challenge, but I think pink pony will win, I know that when this challenge is over I will probably post something really long or something, I fear that lest I will give in eventually, I know that not to many people care, but this will allow me to build my alternate reality dungeon boss one piece at a time.