Electric Barbarian

When I first got Hagrid, I was thinking Dhaegon would be great on the dwarf team because they hit the enemies a lot and it would make shock extra valuable. Now that we have Barbs that hit ALL the time, I think it would be great if we had one that could shock. As I've already talked about Alexandros, I think he would be a great fit for the Barbs. With his armor, he looks kinda barbaric, and the Barbs generally pick up people who aren't accepted in other areas. (They were also made to bring trash heroes into the meta, which he is in the bottom 3 now.) He already has a slight focus on electricity so he seems like a perfect fit.Obviously, the Barbs don't need a buff now but it would be cool to have more additions to their team, buffs for bad characters, and shock to combo with their vast amount of attacks.

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I think some type of Thor-looking hero would make a perfect Light Barbarian. Someone who looks like a viking and wields an electrified hammer or axe. That would be something.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • I think some type of Thor-looking hero would make a perfect Light Barbarian. Someone who looks like a viking and wields an electrified hammer or axe. That would be something.

Yes.

Just yes.
  • MaxBeamerMaxBeamer Member
    Because all the Barbarians are named “THE something”, the only other existing hero that could be a Barb is Selwyn the Enduring.
  • Or they could add something like "the Loud". Alexandros the Shocking.
    I don’t see Alexandros as a Barbarian. At all. Sorry. His thing says he’s all about justice. While Barbarians aren’t evil, they’re not necessarily good either. Usually Barbarians and Vikings take a neutral moral ground of ‘Live and let live’, doing things based on what feels right, etc.
    Some will view their destructive nature as evil, while others see their ideals as pure.

Alexandros, on the other hand, is clearly a “Good Guy”. His armor doesn’t look Barbarian to me either. It’s pristine, with very clear-cut, geometrical edges. It looks like something an up-tight law-enforcing paladin would wear.
    Barbarians, on the other hand, have messy, dented, assymetrical armor. It looks like it was put together in 5 minutes with a welding gun and duct tape.

All that said, his kit doesn’t really emphasize his appearance either. I suppose you could see Damage Reflection as supporting the idea of “crime doesn’t pay”, dealing damage back to those who intend to harm, but the name ‘Damage Reflection’ doesn’t say that at all. It sounds so basic.

If anything, they should at least have given him Dark Rancor, so he deals extra damage to Dark enemies. Beast Hunter makes literally 0 sense on him. His abilities should be named and themed around fighting crime.
    Maybe his Damage Reflection could be called ‘On Duty’, where he grants his team damage reflection, increased Critical chance, and prevents enemies from either counter-attacking or performing multiple attacks. That would include abilities that hit multiple times like Skull Cracker. Wouldn’t that make him a powerful Barbarians counter?
  • Maybe his Damage Reflection could be called ‘On Duty’, where he grants his team damage reflection, increased Critical chance, and prevents enemies from either counter-attacking or performing multiple attacks. That would include abilities that hit multiple times like Skull Cracker. Wouldn’t that make him a powerful Barbarians counter?

Leo already prevents counter attacks. That multiple attack thing sounds cool though. I would like to see more Barbs though. No room for pure barb team variety yet.
    Maybe his Damage Reflection could be called ‘On Duty’, where he grants his team damage reflection, increased Critical chance, and prevents enemies from either counter-attacking or performing multiple attacks. That would include abilities that hit multiple times like Skull Cracker. Wouldn’t that make him a powerful Barbarians counter?

Leo already prevents counter attacks. That multiple attack thing sounds cool though. I would like to see more Barbs though. No room for pure barb team variety yet.

Leo prevents counter attacks for himself only. I’m saying he could prevent them for the entire team. Although I guess then Leo becomes redundant... if that’s what you’re saying.
  • Maybe his Damage Reflection could be called ‘On Duty’, where he grants his team damage reflection, increased Critical chance, and prevents enemies from either counter-attacking or performing multiple attacks. That would include abilities that hit multiple times like Skull Cracker. Wouldn’t that make him a powerful Barbarians counter?

Leo prevents counter attacks for himself only. I’m saying he could prevent them for the entire team. Although I guess then Leo becomes redundant... if that’s what you’re saying.

Yeah. Maybe Leo could do it for all light allies. Then again, Leo should be geared more for beasts and high light ally stuff should be given to a different light hero. We still need a light legendary leader. (No Aria doesn't count as a leader.)
  • DB should get Chief Thunder as a barbarian xD