Mordheim, Dungeon Boss Style!

Mordheim is a tabletop skirmish game that takes place in the Warhammer universe, in the city of Mordheim, various warbands from around the realm fight over the massive deposits of warp stone scattered about the streets. My local gaming store had just started a campaign for the game and I've decided to make a warband myself, an undead one! I'm playing rules for a restless dead team and theming it after dungeon boss heroes. So in this discussion I'm gonna go through my WIP's and finished models. Hope you guys enjoy!
Beware dirt everywhere of your doom, for I am Life Reaper Broom

Comments

• edited May 8
    First off we have my WIP wight warrior, based on Overlord Executum,

gbbgee85axeq.jpg
    oi245heoucgg.jpg
    005mnhetr89c.jpg

Still gotta fill in some gaps in his arms, and I have to file down the logo on his shield and replace it with a skull, give him a cape, and paint him of course.
  • danacdanac Member
    Mordheim is a tabletop skirmish game

I hate when my furniture gets into fights.
  • tthebonetthebone Member
    Really cool! Sounds like a lot of fun.
  • edited May 8
    Day 2 into the project and I'm making progress on my temporary liche/ necromancer Shade
    fnboxayysp48.jpgw5w4hk7cyr1t.jpg
    Gotta think of arms for him and give him a necklace and such...
    Still working on Executum, just sanded the shield and added green stuff to fill some gaps.
    m68grs2xg65c.jpg
    bsk5wi5wlbst.jpg
    More on the band tomorrow!

Post edited by LifeReaperBroom on
  • That's amazing. Do you 3D print them or carve them out of wax or something?
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Moving this to community creations, very cool!
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com

The grey parts of the models are parts from Games Workshop, Executum is straight up their skullgrinder model with swapped out arms. All the green parts are sculpted using kneadatite aka Greenstuff, a material specifically used for tabletop miniatures.

The grey parts of the models are parts from Games Workshop, Executum is straight up their skullgrinder model with swapped out arms. All the green parts are sculpted using kneadatite aka Greenstuff, a material specifically used for tabletop miniatures.

Op, needs a nerf... Honestly tho I like your creations and can't wait to see others you might do!!
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • Day 3 has mostly progress on Shade, I'm about finished modeling Executum but I'm gonna wait til his cape dries in place before taking any pics. As for Shade, I've given him arms, his necklace, and some books. Will work on his staff later as the copious amounts of greenstuff I used is still drying.
    a7jye4a9kymk.jpg
    2csmp66exjmh.jpg
    lla5qkz4gxj5.jpg

Tomorrow I'm gonna finish up Shade and start the next member of the band...