The Tower Comp "Event" is Live (possibly also Tower Guy)

ScoutYoScoutYo Member
edited May 8 in General Discussion
qybzdxa3bjc6.png
Per yesterday's Guild Summit, we will get one extra Tower of Pwnage run each day from today (Tuesday) until Thursday.

Here's to you, Tower Guy! Thanks for cheating death long enough to put that little red spot with a 2 in the corner. :p

I hear you're feeling a little under the weather, and you've decided you need to power nap for a few months before you can complete the in-game event banner to let people know about your event, so I figured I'd help you out and make this post for you. ;)

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    So they started it and didn’t even publicly tell us? Color me unsurprised.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • RedE2QuitRedE2Quit Member
    The pawn shop doesn’t reset with the extra Tower run so players are still being shortchanged, disappointing that after taking this long to finally do something the Devs ignored this piece of the puzzle.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    They simply could’ve temporarily raised the daily purchase limits on everything to twice their amount.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • shiggity80shiggity80 Member
    They simply could’ve temporarily raised the daily purchase limits on everything to twice their amount.

They could, but it would require 3-4 months of programming.
  • I don't think that would be that hard. They already have stuff like "5 purchase limit" for events. Just add that mechanic to stuff in the store and double the number.
  • danacdanac Member
    I don't think that would be that hard. They already have stuff like "5 purchase limit" for events. Just add that mechanic to stuff in the store and double the number.

You're right. That should only take one month.
  • danac wrote: »
    I don't think that would be that hard. They already have stuff like "5 purchase limit" for events. Just add that mechanic to stuff in the store and double the number.

lol... just copy paste and change like 7 numbers?
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited May 9
    danac wrote: »

lol... just copy paste and change like 7 numbers?
    At the start of this event, we got the x2 tickets by taking along someone with a skin instead of bringing along a barbarian. So they've got copy and pasting down pat, but the "changing numbers" part could be a challenge.
  • i mean if they already have a "5 purchases left" system, they copy paste that but if they want to change say "but one Shade token" to two, they just chance the "0<purchases<5" to "0<purchases<2" after the paste. Depends on the coding language but the idea is the same.
  • MonkeyHunterMonkeyHunter Member
    edited May 9
    -