PvP Battles

I love this game but there is one thing I cannot stand about the PvP section, is that it should be one attack each not you attack once & your opponent attacks for times, your not frozen or anything like that as I can understand your opponent having more turns, I just think Big Fish need to change this factor to make the game more enjoyable, as this is the only thing that fails within the game

Comments

• Sphinxxx wrote: »
    I love this game but there is one thing I cannot stand about the PvP section, is that it should be one attack each not you attack once & your opponent attacks for times, your not frozen or anything like that as I can understand your opponent having more turns, I just think Big Fish need to change this factor to make the game more enjoyable, as this is the only thing that fails within the game

You mean how your fast will go before their slows and then they all get a go because the rest of your guys are slow?
    Or do you mean specific heroes that attack a couple times like with haste or bonus attacks like Drakk?
  • SphinxxxSphinxxx Member
    more than likely you’re top answer, I have 1 fast, 2, normal & 1 slow, that’s most probably why, I just think it would be more fair if it was one attack each between you & your opponent, but whoever has more fast players get to go first in attacking each other one go at a time, as tbh how is most going to sustain that amount of damage if your opponent has 4 goes one after the other with no buffs in play, I just think it’s unfair & I think if they change it to the way I have stated it would make the PvP & tower side of things more interesting & more fun, that’s all
    @MrWaffleKing, I have 2 fast, 1 normal & 1 slow sorry
  • So in answer, a defending fast will always go first then all the other fasts will take turns. Then defending normal will go first then normals take turns. Then defending Slows then take turns. The only thing that changes this is stuff like slows, deaths, or Pontifex/Zomm allies changing death states.

So if you go against an all fast team, their first will go, then your, then theirs, then yours, then both of their last fasts. Then your normal and your slow.

If they had all normal, your fast would go, then their normal, your their 3 normals then your slow.

If they had an all slow team, your fast and normal would go, then their slow, yours, and the rest of theirs.
    Thanks for the information, it makes sense, maybe it’s just wishful thinking on my behalf lol, i’s rather they were all the same speed & one turn each for yourself & your opponent, especially after the new event, as everybody is seriously powerful now compared to what they were before the event, that’s for sure, so if they get more than one turn, it’s near enough game over before the game started, I just played a game earlier, I had a turn, they had a turn & I had 3 goes in a row, what chance did they have, the game was finished within 5 seconds, even though I won I just think it’s wrong, but then on the flip side it happened to me also, it can be annoying for both parties, but hey, it is what it is :)
  • That's why you gotta choose heroes with the speed you want.