Heroes that STRONGLY hates eachother.

watermelonewatermelone Member
edited May 13 in Off-Topic Discussion
This is about heroes that not only hate eachother but wants to obliterate them with a wand-zooka(a bazooka made out of wands)15x the size of grog-gnog. And,you should never put them on the same team together or the outcome will be........horrific😨.

1. Agnon and Nimreil:agnon is gets so pissed when nimreil one-shots him. Dunno how he even remembers it though.
2. Shadowblade and Marrow:marrow has been trying to lure shadowblade for WEEKS and shadowblade has been trying to avoid marrow for WEEKS,ironic isnt it?
3. Nitpick and Icepick:just be real for a moment,you know those two hate eachother.
4. Kobal and Emily:emily wouldn't give kobal 5 more gems for a drone. Kobal said it would help him spy on the enemie's tactics for corrupting all of DB,but emily said it was gonna be used for tomfoolery and jokes. 2 days later Kobal died because he didn't see the new awesome jujitsu move the enemie's were practicing,and now he's been getting revived by potions and leo ever since.
5. Solaris and Zomm:pheonix meets zombie,pheonix is disgusted,zombie is offended and attacks,pheonix roasts zombie,and zombie is furious.
6. Ignus and Pigneus:well ignus dosent really hate pigneus he just tells WAY too many bacon jokes.
7. Pontifex and Zen:zen wouldnt give pontifex immunity cause he was disappointed in him and pontifex died.......to nitpick(he had runes)and ever since zen humiliated pontifex,zen has been ponti's #3 worst enemy(#1 is solaris cause she's spirit immune and junk)
8. Ignus and Icebloom:ignus wants to watch the world burn and icebloom wants to watch the world freeze,and the only thing i have to say is'when did icebloom want to watch the world freeze?'
9. Shade and Ekko:if you saw that comic with ekko and shade then i pretty much dont have to tell you why shade hates ekko(if you didnt then get in on that).
10. LAST ONE...(fan fares)🎶🎶🎶🎉🎉🎊🎊📣📣📣📣(drumrolls........................)
Lily and Nitpick:....yep,this may seem ordinary but Lily Blossom is the calmest person in dungeon boss and nitpick makes her so mad that she punched kobal in the face and DIDN'T EVEN SAY SORRY"it surprisingly hurt for a pla-OWW"and that was the last we ever heard of kobal the pestilent.......until 15 min later when Shadowblade came with a revive potion

Ok that is it,I hope you enjoyed and there WILL. Be a part 2.
Post edited by watermelone on

Comments

• Man i have a lot bad grammer in this
  • 8. Ignus and Icebloom:ignus wants to watch the world burn and icebloom wants to watch the world freeze,and the only thing i have to say is'when did icebloom want to watch the world freeze?'

Or because of the torcher he was put through because of ice meta... and what did nitpick do to make lily so mad??
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Those barbs are powerful, can't wait for some cheap counter to be released... As I said in my old days... Game on and may I be empowered by the dark side
  • 8. Ignus and Icebloom:ignus wants to watch the world burn and icebloom wants to watch the world freeze,and the only thing i have to say is'when did icebloom want to watch the world freeze?'

Or because of the torcher he was put through because of ice meta... and what did nitpick do to make lily so mad??

Nitpick's a reckless son of a b*tch and lily is a gaurdian of the forest. And one day sir william was tired of nitpick's sh*t so he made grog throw him far away from the village and he landed in lily's forest. And I dont think i need to explain what happens next since a fire imp named nitpick is in a magical forest......of flamable plants

Nitpick's a reckless son of a b*tch and lily is a gaurdian of the forest. And one day sir william was tired of nitpick's sh*t so he made grog throw him far away from the village and he landed in lily's forest. And I dont think i need to explain what happens next since a fire imp named nitpick is in a magical forest......of flamable plants

He's a some of demon, not dog, but I can understand him letting the first a flame, but I don't think they live in their natural habitats anymore, I mean they are in. The city all the time, I think they were kidnapped by portals and forced to liv in a village with a bunch of what would usually be their enemies.
    Those barbs are powerful, can't wait for some cheap counter to be released... As I said in my old days... Game on and may I be empowered by the dark side

He's a some of demon, not dog, but I can understand him letting the first a flame, but I don't think they live in their natural habitats anymore, I mean they are in. The city all the time, I think they were kidnapped by portals and forced to liv in a village with a bunch of what would usually be their enemies.

Just because they were "summoned" dosent mean that they can't go on vacations in their old homes.

Just because they were "summoned" dosent mean that they can't go on vacations in their old homes.

But technically they are in some huge bunker so they can be used on command.

But technically they are in some huge bunker so they can be used on command.

It's actually a break room,with food courts and an arcade but ok.
  • echonapechonap Member
    Thought this was a serious thread. Really, the only combo you listed there that should never team up is Zomm and Solaris. Anyone using both is clearly a newbie. I was curious if there were other truly bad combos that neutralize each other's abilities. Maybe Aria and Alex, but both are bad individually so no chance of someone using both.
  • echonap wrote: »
    Thought this was a serious thread. Really, the only combo you listed there that should never team up is Zomm and Solaris. Anyone using both is clearly a newbie. I was curious if there were other truly bad combos that neutralize each other's abilities. Maybe Aria and Alex, but both are bad individually so no chance of someone using both.

I think i should've put heroes that hate each other as the title.
  • heh, i always saw Nitpick and Icepick as more sibling-like characters in regards to each other.

I think Mangle Jaw has some bad blood towards Sir William as well. his backstory mentions that he was left at the foot of a mountain to die, and considering he was a Beast before he became a monster, it could be possible that he "evolved" to be not as weak to Sir William.
  • HollandOrc wrote: »
    heh, i always saw Nitpick and Icepick as more sibling-like characters in regards to each other.

I think Mangle Jaw has some bad blood towards Sir William as well. his backstory mentions that he was left at the foot of a mountain to die, and considering he was a Beast before he became a monster, it could be possible that he "evolved" to be not as weak to Sir William.

Wow, I never thought of it like that... If DB put it like that i bet more people would be ok with him becoming a monster.
  • I made V2 go see it please