gz16xj2c6lh2.jpeg

Comments

• FrogatismFrogatism Member
    edited May 11
    betngznveh0f.png
    4hc2puxzfpjd.png
    I think my def is doing okay. All things considered
  • gz16xj2c6lh2.jpeg

That can't be real... Unless, you Traaitor!! How could you betray the cause?? I mean we were so close to being a barbless meta, now it will be back :bawling:
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • danacdanac Member
    my defense is 50%
    before the barbs, it had been 10%.

• danac wrote: »
    my defense is 50%
    before the barbs, it had been 10%.
    My winrate was 50% now it's 18% for defense, my winrate has only gone up by 3% in attack so not to great of a trade imo
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • @toothlessmon yeah, I feel dirty :confused:. Ultimately, I’m waiting for a non-barb team to dismantle my defense.

Not going to change the D, though. Think of all the hammers I’m saving!!
  • @toothlessmon yeah, I feel dirty :confused:. Ultimately, I’m waiting for a non-barb team to dismantle my defense.

Probably, but idk if I could have some op defense I probably might, but meh I don't care about my defense winrate, I want to make one less barb team in tower #OneLiveAtATime
  • Barbs cool, and not so gamerulebreakers, need to get balog ascend and im with you, guys
  • They used to be, but sadly I don't have the heroes to beat the barbs.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited May 24
    @toothlessmon yeah, I feel dirty :confused:. Ultimately, I’m waiting for a non-barb team to dismantle my defense.

Probably, but idk if I could have some op defense I probably might, but meh I don't care about my defense winrate, I want to make one less barb team in tower #OneLiveAtATime

Do you get a lot of barbs in the tower? I still hardly see any. A couple of floors with barbs, a couple with beast teams, a couple with dark teams, and then weird as heck random ones like Ponti/Tsume/Furnace/Nim.

My Shade/Balog/Drakk/Solaris defending team's netting me a win rate like Danac's, though, even though my previous lot of STUPID IDIOT defenders had something like 5%.
  • Mine has 18% :sunglasses: