Solarious OP(the Phoenix, butchered the name)

I swear, Shes OP. Once you get her to her final stage, she's practically unkillable. She needs a nerf bad, like, REAL BAD.
Not Even my team can take down one. Not even ONE! She's the hardest to kill in thia game.
Tagged:

Comments

• Welcome to Dungeon Boss! HaHa!
  • StinkyStinky Member
    Solaris is very sporting, and will save you the bother of killing her under certain circumstances. If her Fire Bird and Phoenix Cleansing (or whatever her second move is called) are on cooldown, and her team has taken enough damage, she'll sacrifice herself unless silenced or frozen. If Solaris has one teammate standing, she'll perform the aggressive version of the move, and her team won't get immediately resurrected. Kill the one remaining teammate and you win.

Alternatively, get Drakk and Balog together, and find a strategy that allows Balog to silence Solaris over and over again. Either way, good luck!
  • I swear, Shes OP. Once you get her to her final stage, she's practically unkillable. She needs a nerf bad, like, REAL BAD.
    Not Even my team can take down one. Not even ONE! She's the hardest to kill in thia game.

That used to be the thing... then barbs came out. They are more OP. Plus Solaris is easy to counter if you learn how she works. It's her allies that do the work.