Solarious OP(the Phoenix, butchered the name)

I swear, Shes OP. Once you get her to her final stage, she's practically unkillable. She needs a nerf bad, like, REAL BAD.
Not Even my team can take down one. Not even ONE! She's the hardest to kill in thia game.
Tagged:

Comments

• Welcome to Dungeon Boss! HaHa!
  • StinkyStinky Member
    Solaris is very sporting, and will save you the bother of killing her under certain circumstances. If her Fire Bird and Phoenix Cleansing (or whatever her second move is called) are on cooldown, and her team has taken enough damage, she'll sacrifice herself unless silenced or frozen. If Solaris has one teammate standing, she'll perform the aggressive version of the move, and her team won't get immediately resurrected. Kill the one remaining teammate and you win.

Alternatively, get Drakk and Balog together, and find a strategy that allows Balog to silence Solaris over and over again. Either way, good luck!
  • I swear, Shes OP. Once you get her to her final stage, she's practically unkillable. She needs a nerf bad, like, REAL BAD.
    Not Even my team can take down one. Not even ONE! She's the hardest to kill in thia game.

That used to be the thing... then barbs came out. They are more OP. Plus Solaris is easy to counter if you learn how she works. It's her allies that do the work.
  • Barbies not so op, i have a feeling, that they are kind a test, so soon other teams would have same synergy, but even now they can be easily killed, but solaris, sure totally unballanced, use all armor, dr runes on him, and put with goretusk, grok, lilly or leo, and its not ok, no other legendaries so op, drakk inv just for 1 turn, zomm can be easily killed, same for ponty, aria totally not legendary, dwarf and igor more tough, but still killable and dont have insane buffs for teammates, but solaris have spirit immune, melee def and can revive self and allies each 3 turns with upgraiding all alies, why only few corpse removing guys can counter this? What if i dont want to play with rabbit, and zomm can remove only 1 before death? Dont get it at all. It so unfair, that i was sad when got sol, would never ascend and use him.
  • I swear, Shes OP. Once you get her to her final stage, she's practically unkillable. She needs a nerf bad, like, REAL BAD.

Nah she's not too op, I have her and she dies really fast, terrible stats, but the way to kill her is some kind of bum rush otk team, I prefer to use shikate (runed to defense and health) jabber (attack attack Attack defense defense) drakk (healing end of each turn,defense, attack attack health) Emily (defense health) if you have her you can use Solaris, most people will probably put in Solaris, now if you want to replace jabber, I sudgest ignus or Abby, we already have the silence on shikate.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • Just wait until you get to level 55+. That's when stuff gets hard. Solaris just has to be played correctly. If she has beast allies kill her twice in a row then her friends. Otherwise kill all her team, leave one, then kill both. The Barbs get hard to kill and extremely damaging the longer the game goes on.
  • Cowfi5hCowfi5h Member
    If you can AOE the team then kill all i don't think the res works
    IGN:xXCowfi5hXx
    Level 49
    Shared hero: Brom
    https://discord.gg/YDF5ycZ
    Dungeon Boss Discord!
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    edited May 26
    This post is absolutely Solarious!

...On a serious note, I agree she needs at least a mild nerf. Either a limit to the times she can use Immolating Flames, changing her self-res timer from 3 to 5, or a nerf to her Feathers.