Back to DB!

Hi all! So I had been playing DB for a very long time, but had to quit on 23rd October 2017 due to personal reasons. Now I came back a week ago and trying to catch up, and it's so much fun grinding new heroes, new runes and learning new metas. But there is one thing that Im not able to do anything about, which is the new purple rune with +1 energy. Now seems like that rune is the key of the current meta and pvp , and there is nothing i can do to get it since it's uncraftable. So i would be very happy if you could give us (everyone who missed that event/rune) another chance and make that rune craftable or available in a shop once again. Im sure anyone who is in the same situation as me would think the same way and be really happy if you could do something :)
Thanks and have a great day!
@Joel @xtmn8r
Tagged:

Comments

• danacdanac Member
    you sound familiar....
  • boooousakboooousak Member
    @danac lol probably, i used to be pretty active
  • Lol this is not my alt I promise!
  • Lol this is not my alt I promise!

Is it though, is IT???
    boooousak wrote: »
    Hi all! So I had been playing DB for a very long time, but had to quit on 23rd October 2017 due to personal reasons. Now I came back a week ago and trying to catch up, and it's so much fun grinding new heroes, new runes and learning new metas. But there is one thing that Im not able to do anything about, which is the new purple rune with +1 energy. Now seems like that rune is the key of the current meta and pvp , and there is nothing i can do to get it since it's uncraftable. So i would be very happy if you could give us (everyone who missed that event/rune) another chance and make that rune craftable or available in a shop once again. Im sure anyone who is in the same situation as me would think the same way and be really happy if you could do something :)
    Thanks and have a great day!
    @Joel @xtmn8r

Energy runes aren't that important... Having superior runes is though
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • boooousakboooousak Member
    @toothlessmon you ll get superiors by time, you can craft them, you can buy in the shop, you just need to be required level to get them. But there's nothing one can do to get that energy rune unless Devs do something.
  • boooousak wrote: »
    @toothlessmon you ll get superiors by time, you can craft them, you can buy in the shop, you just need to be required level to get them. But there's nothing one can do to get that energy rune unless Devs do something.

You don't need to be a specific level to get superior runes, I have a level 10 friend with 4 superior runes...
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...