Can epic items be quick-looted?

I managed to 3-star pestilence spiral after... "a number" of attempts, we'll say, and I can now quick loot it (at player level 56, how exciting). I can see hopper's little tuft of hair as a reward option, so I'm inclined to think yes, we can, but after blowing 50 stam and 80 keys (not much on the stam, but hot **** am I burning keys here lol) I thought to come and ask for clarification.
Hopper will eat literally anything; rocks (stonefist), scrap metal (the furnace), ash (solaris), even bone (a lot of examples lol), AND is a known carrier of disease, and yet she still finds herself suffering from the disease ailment most matches... Something must be done!
Tagged:

Comments

• Sorry you can't quick loot epics mate.
  • I wouldn't even recommend quick looting for totems. It takes 8 keys and you save more time auto running it than you would quick looting other dungeons.
  • LydienLydien Member
    Oh yeah, I stopped quick-looting right away. Way too expensive, instead I spent 3 hours grinding totems and now Hopper is epic 5 =D
    Hopper will eat literally anything; rocks (stonefist), scrap metal (the furnace), ash (solaris), even bone (a lot of examples lol), AND is a known carrier of disease, and yet she still finds herself suffering from the disease ailment most matches... Something must be done!
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Just find a team that can auto run them, then do something else and occasionally check back on your phone to start a new run every 5 or so minutes.

Works even better on Tuesdays and Wednesdays when the 3x materials event is happening.