Anyone know when the ticket event -really- ends?

The end time may matter.

When does ticket collection actually stop?

When will ticket items in the shop actually go away?

(These are two different things.)

I received an email (or notifaction) a few days ago saying to spend my tickets by 3PM Sunday, but the event shop items don't expire for a day, and the event ticket banner says we have 13 more hours (till end of day sunday) to gather tickets?

So I am confused. Can anyone de-confuse me?

Comments

• The shop ends a day after the event ends. not sure about the ticket collection.
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    If you click on the events banner and scroll down, it tells you: Quest for Event Tokens - Event Ends......, currently in 2 hours.
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited May 14
    Barleyman wrote: »
    If you click on the events banner and scroll down, it tells you: Quest for Event Tokens - Event Ends......, currently in 2 hours.

Yes, I went by that. Turned out to be correct. Might have lost a few tickets at the end, but that's on me for pushing the limit. I'd made all the real purchases I meant to make earlier in the day to be safe.

My guess is that near the end of the event, if the system is busy, it takes some time to "deliver" recently earned (or bought, too?) tickets, and when the event ends and the banner goes away, the delivery stops as well...a minor issue they may want to adjust when they can for all events of this type to avoid player confusion.