Insane deal

Lol wtf is this deal! Never seen anything this bad!
If anything this should be 5-10 bucks
qe0bb9e8fdob.png

Comments

• I believe this deal has been around since the beginning. It's just never been updated.
  • Lol wtf is this deal! Never seen anything this bad!
    If anything this should be 5-10 bucks
    qe0bb9e8fdob.png
    I think its worth 1 dollar, and if they made it monarchs and maybe added an elite rune then someone might buy it... or better yet just have it sell a fully leveled elite rune!!
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Those barbs are powerful, can't wait for some cheap counter to be released... As I said in my old days... Game on and may I be empowered by the dark side
  • StinkyStinky Member
    I remember a deal from the dwarf event which was x100 tokens for each dwarf for $80. Sometimes I wonder if anyone bought that.
  • echonapechonap Member
    I think its worth 1 dollar, and if they made it monarchs and maybe added an elite rune then someone might buy it... or better yet just have it sell a fully leveled elite rune!!

If they added an elite rune, it would be worth way more than 1 dollar
  • echonap wrote: »

If they added an elite rune, it would be worth way more than 1 dollar
    I was saying it would be worth the 25 dollars.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Those barbs are powerful, can't wait for some cheap counter to be released... As I said in my old days... Game on and may I be empowered by the dark side
  • Still no...