Discobot - construct/rouge

qwert_yearqwert_year Member
edited May 14 in Fan-Made Heroes
DiscoBot
just a weird idea I had one day.

Light, 2 stars
construct, rouge

Apperance: A very shiny silver 70s-looking robot with a yellow afro and white bell bottoms.

Desc: an advanced robot from the far future, DiscoBot is into 70s music. It is said that he taught King Bramble how to dance!

Runes: light dark green red blue (because disco)

~

0th evo:
Construct
In the groove: Has a 25% chance to gain the party fever buff (+atk and +crit) on a critical, and gains +5% dodge chance (stacking) for every other hero with party fever.

Punch: Basic physical melee attack
Disco Drop: a disco ball sprouts from the ceiling, that has a (x%) chance of giving all heroes (even enemies!) party fever. Then, the ball falls onto the enemies, doing (x) damage and having a (x%) chance to daze. If an enemy has party fever, the daze from the dropping disco ball will remove it.

1st evo: face becomes more expresive and it gains more multicolored accents.
In the groove II: 50% chance to gain the party fever buff, +5% dodge chance.

Thriling Party: DiscoBot puts on a thrilling halloween-themed party, giving all allies party fever and a (x%) chance to get haste. All wolf allies (Lupina, Jabber,) get two stacks of growth each.

2nd evo: Afro gets splashes of of other colors, bell bottoms tun gold, face and arms become more detailed

In the groove III: 75% for party fever, +5% dodge chance
Mean green dancing machines/i]: Construct allies gain and +2% dodge chance (stacking) for every other hero with party fever
Burning Moonwalk: Discobot does a burning hot moonwalk into the sunset, giving all allied heroes a chance to burn on basic attacks, and giving discobot the "on fire" buff if it has party fever.

On fire: all attacks have a chance to burn, and gets + 15% (stacking) chance to crit on a crit. 100% chance to burn on a crit.

~
my vision for Discobot was to bring together all of the constructs, as they have little to no synergy with eachother. I was also inspired by Bramble's "Goblin dance party" skill, which I stole the party fever buff from.
Tagged:

Comments

• qwert_year wrote: »
    DiscoBot

Light, 2 stars
    construct, rouge

Apperance: A very shiny silver 70s-looking robot with a yellow afro and white bell bottoms.

Desc: an advanced robot from the far future, DiscoBot is into 70s music. It is said that he taught King Bramble how to dance!

~

0th evo:
    Construct
    In the groove: Has a 25% chance to gain the party fever buff (+atk and +crit) on a critical, and gains +5% dodge chance (stacking) for every other hero with party fever.

Disco Drop: a disco ball sprouts from the ceiling, that has a (x%) chance of giving all heroes (even enemies!) party fever. Then, the ball falls onto the enemies, doing (x) damage and having a (x%) chance to daze. If an enemy has party fever, the daze from the dropping disco ball will remove it.

Thriling Party: DiscoBot puts on a thrilling halloween-themed party, giving all allies party fever and a (x%) chance to get haste. All wolf allies (Lupina, Jabber,) get two stacks of growth each.

2nd evo: Afro gets splashes of of other colors, bell bottoms tun gold, face and arms become more detailed

Mean green dancing machines/i]: Construct allies gain and +2% dodge chance (stacking) for every other hero with party fever
    Burning Moonwalk: Discobot does a burning hot moonwalk into the sunset, giving all allied heroes a chance to burn on basic attacks, and giving discobot the "on fire" buff if it has party fever.

On fire: all attacks have a chance to burn, and gets + 15% (stacking) chance to crit on a crit. 100% chance to burn on a crit.

~
    my vision for Discobot was to bring together all of the constructs, as they have little to no synergy with eachother. I was also inspired by Bramble's "Goblin dance party" skill, which I stole the party fever buff from.

Why does everyone forget the morale buff, it prevents them from running away XD
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • qwert_year wrote: »
    DiscoBot

Light, 2 stars
    construct, rouge

~

0th evo:
    Construct

~

Why does everyone forget the morale buff, it prevents them from running away XD

Who has that?

• Why does everyone forget the morale buff, it prevents them from running away XD[/quote]

Who has that?[/quote]

king bramble, his dance effect says in it that it "increases Morale" meaning it allows for the goblins to not run away when feared or anyone else you might pare bramble with as long as they have that GDP buff on.
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • Why does everyone forget the morale buff, it prevents them from running away XD

Who has that?[/quote]

king bramble, his dance effect says in it that it "increases Morale" meaning it allows for the goblins to not run away when feared or anyone else you might pare bramble with as long as they have that GDP buff on.[/quote]

Oh I thought that was just a joke or something. I guess the text that explains abilities always has meaning?
  • Why does everyone forget the morale buff, it prevents them from running away XD

Who has that?

king bramble, his dance effect says in it that it "increases Morale" meaning it allows for the goblins to not run away when feared or anyone else you might pare bramble with as long as they have that GDP buff on.[/quote]

Oh I thought that was just a joke or something. I guess the text that explains abilities always has meaning?[/quote]

I used to use my goblins against people like lupina in tower... back when they were good anyway.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    edited May 15
    Are you guys having trouble with the quote button? This discussion is really hard to read!
    X-X
  • @JackHallow666 I thought it was just my phone!

Does the morale boost really do that? I never noticed.
    Level: 70
    Position: Officer of Evil Inc
    Favorite Hero: Ekko
    "Once you have accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you."
  • Are you guys having trouble with the quote button? This discussion is really hard to read!
    X-X

I saw that! When I quoted Toothless' messed up quote it messed mine up too lol.
  • Are you guys having trouble with the quote button? This discussion is really hard to read!
    X-X

Sorry guys