Adept Astronomer I Achievment Issue

The achievement is to collect 25 1star heros. I have been stuck on 24/25 heros for awhile now. I can only assume that the achievement wants you to get 25 1 star heros at once and at this point that is impossible for me as I have been upgrading them when possible. Might want to make this achievement obtainable when you get 25 1 star or higher heros.

Comments

• Same here! However I just unlocked another 1 star and the counter didn't move for me!

ufhq9oj4g0tr.png
  • danacdanac Member
    It should not be that you have to keep your heroes 1*.
    Something else is probably wrong.
  • OnLyD3aThOnLyD3aTh Member
    I’m currently sitting at 53 heros. I collected another 1 star hero but counter didn’t move. This is going to be didappointing if you have to have them all at once. Not concerned with the prize as much as having an unobtainable achievement.
  • edited May 19
    OnLyD3aTh wrote: »
    I’m currently sitting at 53 heros. I collected another 1 star hero but counter didn’t move. This is going to be didappointing if you have to have them all at once. Not concerned with the prize as much as having an unobtainable achievement.

No... that is definitely wrong. There's no way they can expect you to keep 30 1 stars. @Joel
    I hope it’s just a glitch that can be fixed... here is hero screen. Def should have enough heros for this.
    mu6fy34clgb1.png
    Just got another 1star hero today, still no ach... going to keep bumping this post.