Zomm eating barbie brains

Does eating brains remove the debuff before or after damage?
I've tried eating barb brains who were at zero hp and in unbridled rage, and he doesn't kill them. I do't think he even removes the unbridled rage

Tagged:

Comments

• StinkyStinky Member
    I could swear that before it became a barbie world, Taste For Brains purged first and then did damage, but I must be mistaken. TfB seems to remove UR but the damage is nullified, so you have to rely on the next attack for the killing blow. Of course, in most teams the next person to move will be Abi, so unless she's been frozen or something, the pain will continue.

I think Zomm deserves a snack after surviving a barbarian onslaught, for whatever that's worth. TfB should purge first and damage later.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    It never occurred to me that one could use ‘barbie’ as a shortened version of Barbarian until now.

Now there has to be a barbie doll series where they’re all in Nordic battle attire with swords, axes, and war paint.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • tthebonetthebone Member
    Zomm does damage, then removes buffs, then eats copses if they died. In the case of unbridled rage he removes it, but after the damage so they dont die yet.
  • danacdanac Member
    Okay. but I've been thinking I've been seeing the glow remain after zomm eats. This could be me misremembering, since in these cases Zomm is the last for round one, so the glow dies at the beginning of round 2 anyway.

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Hmm, there seems to be something squirrely going on here, we're looking into it.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com