New Epic and Trait Suggestions

I - and many other people - use Lily Blossom, and Solaris, and it would be great to have an epic for one of them (preferably Lily). One of my ideas for Lily's epic is that she does 2x damage, and adds evasion to her allies. I also have another idea for a new trait; so I was grinding for Grog-Gnog's and Yasmin's epics, and I noticed that the bosses in permafrost ice caves have vendetta, making them revenge any crit an enemy gets, and of now, I don't know of any hero who has vendetta. Maybe we could have a rogue update where most (or all) of the rogues got vendetta? Just a few suggestions ;)

Comments

• Not sure about Lily that would be pretty annoying! But I really agree with the vendetta trait, awesome!
  • Once Lily becomes useless I'm sure she will get one. Popular hero.
  • I do expect a Lily nerf soon.
  • GummyWormz wrote: »
    I do expect a Lily nerf soon.

Prob not going to happen.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Augustus has 'Demon Vendetta', which is the same trait, but only works when enemy Demons get Crits. I think having a hero with just regular Vendetta would be a bit too powerful under the right circumstances, and also make Augustus seem weak by comparison. Keep in mind Boss Mode enemies are supposed to have powerful passives that in many ways make them stronger than your heroes (until Runes happened, that was).

Although I'm not against the idea of adding more types of Vendetta's. The other Demons besides Malice still could use reworking. Why not give Tsume or Nitpick a type of Vendetta skill that makes them revenge-attack any enemies that are above 50% health and attack them? That would make engaging the Demons much more frightening and force you to have to try and buff up your heroes for a 1-hit or 2-hit KO.
  • Lily needs a nerf xD If she survives to use one with nature, she's nearly unkillable.
  • Lily needs a nerf xD If she survives to use one with nature, she's nearly unkillable.

Let's be honest with all these purges there isn't much truth to that, whether it be koros breath,drakk invasion, silence, or killing her before she gets the energy, and it requires her to live against an extremely aggressive meta.
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...

Let's be honest with all these purges there isn't much truth to that, whether it be koros breath,drakk invasion, silence, or killing her before she gets the energy, and it requires her to live against an extremely aggressive meta.

The only meta one we see in top play is Balog Drakk and Snow Day Solaris. We really don't want Drakk stealing that buff...
  • NobodyPiNobodyPi Member
    Don't give Lily an epic, a bufff, or a nerf. She is good as is.
  • LOL yeah she totally needs a nerf. Koros can't possibly destroy her or any of the barbarians. She's too strong!
  • But Koros doesn't see much play at all. He has no combos on meta teams now. He's super squishy and his damage is actually lackluster is high tier PVP.
  • But Koros doesn't see much play at all. He has no combos on meta teams now. He's super squishy and his damage is actually lackluster is high tier PVP.

your serious right? he deals a lot of damage, garenteed he doesn't get a lot of strengh in this meta, but his damage is actually pretty high in most situations, not to mention he can be teamed with EMILY!!!
  • Yeah Koros is great. Working on making mine a split between dmg and tank. It's too bad he can only use nature and fire runes.
  • Yes he can deal good damage but he's ousted in meta teams by others who can do similar damage AND fit into a team. Someone like Shade or Abigail right now, although single target, have HUGE damage output probably even better than Koros. Grog runed for damage can compete and he has many combos with beasts.

Point is, although Lily can be countered with Koros, there are much better picks- at least in level 70+ legend 1.
  • Yes he can deal good damage but he's ousted in meta teams by others who can do similar damage AND fit into a team. Someone like Shade or Abigail right now, although single target, have HUGE damage output probably even better than Koros. Grog runed for damage can compete and he has many combos with beasts.

Point is, although Lily can be countered with Koros, there are much better picks- at least in level 70+ legend 1.
    Emily is the real counter to lily, I mean seriously permanent 0 growth... She will be dead by turn 2 milord... Then someone casts major op aoe whether it be something like vipera snake upon plains, or just single target killer like jabbers beast mode, these are my preferred examples but the list goes on and on.