Nature hero: slow monster healer tank: Shurkar, Bear Claws

8taj0f58q29f.jpg

Background: Dwelling alone in the forests, with no place to go, Shurkar wandered for what seemed for ever until he came across the Bramblelurk tribe. At the very moment he got there, the goblin tribe was being raided by High King Valkin, and his army of dwarves. With great valiance, Shurkar helped the tribe of goblins fight the dwarven attackers off. After being thanked for helping the goblins, he continued his eternal voyage to find allies as big as he, he will never forget the goblins, and his heart will be with them, always.

most hated hero: High King Valkin

tags: Slow monster healer tank

Traits:
  • Goblin Alliance:-I: Increase Ogre's and Goblin's Health 5% for each Ogre and Goblin ally & has a chance to protect a Goblin ally being attacked.
    II: Increase Ogre's and Goblin's Health 15% for each Ogre and Goblin ally & has a chance to protect a Goblin ally being attacked.
    III: Increase Ogre's and Goblin's Health 25% for each Ogre and Goblin ally & has a chance to protect a Goblin ally being attacked.
  • Mystical: Deals more damage to slow or tank enemies and takes less damage from magical attacks.
  • Field Dressings: Regenerate a little health every turn (7.5% of its maximum HP).
  • Challenge Accepted: I: 2x Boosted damage VS Taunting enemies.
    II: 2.5x Boosted damage VS Taunting enemies.

Attacks and Abilities
  • Enchanted staff: Basic melee attack, with a 50% chance to lifesteal for you team on crits.(primary)
  • Battle Hymn: Allies have haste and have ATK up, until haste is used for each ally.(4 turns)

First ascension:
  • 15 nature evo monarchs, 25 light evos, 20 fire evos, 2 caveborn evos.
  • (New Ability): Team mend: Recover a bit of health for the whole team. Upgrading increases the amount healed to [117% SKL].(6 turns)

Second ascension:
  • 45 nature evo, 25 water evo, 15 light evo monarch, 4 Brawny evos.
  • (New Ability): Lay On Hands: Cleanses all debuffs, buffs DEF x%, and fully heals an ally.(5 turns)
With unnatural fear he stirs up a fright, To scared to stay and fight
The enemy fled, Only to be struck dead
As his purging pyre lit up the night

Comments

• Adverb007Adverb007 Member
    Looks like a goblin or an ogre too
    There once was a monster from the ice
    But here's a bit of advice
    Don't try to fight him, your fate will be quite grim
    You'd go from hero to human sacrifice
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    You know what I want to see? (And this is in no way discrediting your hero concept, I love it a lot, actually)

I want to see a big giant hulk of a hero, but have them be female. All the big-n-tough heroes (IGOROK, Drakk, Kozar, I can go on) are all big burly guys. I demand the next hero is a giant female ogre with heavy armor and a tree trunk for a weapon!
  • Adverb007Adverb007 Member
    You know what I want to see? (And this is in no way discrediting your hero concept, I love it a lot, actually)

I want to see a big giant hulk of a hero, but have them be female. All the big-n-tough heroes (IGOROK, Drakk, Kozar, I can go on) are all big burly guys. I demand the next hero is a giant female ogre with heavy armor and a tree trunk for a weapon!

I could try to make a female ogre
    There once was a monster from the ice
    But here's a bit of advice
    Don't try to fight him, your fate will be quite grim
    You'd go from hero to human sacrifice
  • You know what I want to see? (And this is in no way discrediting your hero concept, I love it a lot, actually)

you right, the closest female character who Irecall of the top of my head who id buff and/or strong is abigal the brutal. But a female monster is something else. I will agree with you.
    With unnatural fear he stirs up a fright, To scared to stay and fight
    The enemy fled, Only to be struck dead
    As his purging pyre lit up the night
  • You know what I want to see? (And this is in no way discrediting your hero concept, I love it a lot, actually)

How about...

King Bramble's wife?

• What about Hopper?