Events

We need more time between events. Please!

Comments

• toothlessmontoothlessmon Member
    edited May 22
    I can see this need partly, but the faster they make new events the faster the meta changes from whatever and the more likely people will stop complaining... They never stop complaining
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • BokiDahBokiDah Member
    Ah, the meta. It’s a deliberate cash grab imo.
  • BokiDah wrote: »
    Ah, the meta. It’s a deliberate cash grab imo.

Nah not always, but it seems that people want it to be that, IMO I want it to be ballenced, I mean people. Want nerfs way to much, just revamp combat, and some heroes and then it will be a perfect meta, also is it me or did the gaming community change a lot in 2017, I don’t get why winning is everything for so many people, I don’t know how much longer I can avoid their temptations... Also these cash grabs keep the game alive.
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • BokiDahBokiDah Member
    The meta is designed to entice players to spend to win and winning is why most people continue to play. It’s not much fun losing.
    The only perfect meta, the way I see it, is the lack there of. I’ve spent my share of money on this game and have quickly realized that there is no longer a realistic way to have balance since the introduction of runes. Level 70 vs level 70 means nothing if you can’t afford the top tier runes.
    As for combat revamp and nerfs, they’re just confirmation of poor development of the game and characters.
    But that’s just my thoughts and I still love playing this game. Go figure.
  • It’s sort of damned if you do damned if you don’t. Let’s say the next new hero becomes the new meta. People will complain. Let’s say the new hero is like Hagrim or Marrow, and doesn’t change the meta. People will complain.

Right now the Barbarians are the meta. Malice and Emily rework make them usable as an alternative offense. I think if they keep going this path with reworks it’ll be good for the game.

I would eventually like to see good defensive and offensive options with barbarians, beasts, Emily, demons, constructs, dragons etc. Facing the same defense over and over is tiresome. Using the same face roll offense is boring. The best advice is to keep with the reworks to give up a lot of good options.
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • It’s sort of damned if you do damned if you don’t. Let’s say the next new hero becomes the new meta. People will complain. Let’s say the new hero is like Hagrim or Marrow, and doesn’t change the meta. People will complain.

Right now the Barbarians are the meta. Malice and Emily rework make them usable as an alternative offense. I think if they keep going this path with reworks it’ll be good for the game.

I would eventually like to see good defensive and offensive options with barbarians, beasts, Emily, demons, constructs, dragons etc. Facing the same defense over and over is tiresome. Using the same face roll offense is boring. The best advice is to keep with the reworks to give up a lot of good options.

Agreed, they also need to be separated a little more, barbs are basically beasts but another road, make beasts not to dependent on Solaris and maybe make them more wild and crazy, increase the importance of their pack traits and make them add additional effects for each beast on the team,idk maybe like a revamp to torch making his silence sonic scream which would silence all enemies, and maybe a beast that grants other beasts poison touch, monsters are also very similar to beasts and need to fit their name a little more, I mean monsters are supposed to be terrofying abominations with crazy inhuman abilities like polar pounding, also I think that they need more synergies with eachother, constructs need to be tougher, and their tech should be powerful, futureistic in alternative ways of winning like a goal to apply tons of debuffs and then finish them off with a sucker punch of a sort, demons need to be more chaotic, I mean maybe some racial trait making their CRIT s gain them haste and then goblins would need some kind of survivability increase,elf’s need more abilities of athletic prowess, and finally undead need to be more survivable, I wouldn’t care if they made ponti’s flesh incarnate Affect zomminions. I mean most of them die way to fast to be threatening to me.
  • danacdanac Member
    events used to be every day of the week.
    Now they're 4/7 days.

There's your time.
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    We need more ways to gather resources (through play) to prepare for the events, or ways within events to gather resources for the next event, etc.
  • Yeah, not to mention these craft 100 quests...
  • kpung07kpung07 Member
    I for one would like to see more quick filler events between the main guild focused events.
  • echonapechonap Member
    kpung07 wrote: »
    I for one would like to see more quick filler events between the main guild focused events.

2x exp and 5x evos on Monday
    3x mats on Tuesday
    2x tokens on Wednesday

Done!

• danacdanac Member
    Yeah, not to mention these craft 100 quests...

that's easy.
    if you're hurting for materials, just craft 100 evos.
    larva to evo is a tiny amount of cash,
    and if anyone doesn't have 3-400 total by the time they're over 50, then they're doing something wrong.

• danac wrote: »

that's easy.
    and if anyone doesn't have 3-400 total by the time they're over 50, then they're doing something wrong.

You forget how expensive these new heroes are, I need to have some way of using them soi can stay semi in the curve, I don't have the resources to spend on the other stuff...
  • danacdanac Member
    danac wrote: »

that's easy.

You forget how expensive these new heroes are, I need to have some way of using them soi can stay semi in the curve, I don't have the resources to spend on the other stuff...

Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought it was 1k per evo. either 500, 1k, 5k, or 10k.
    that's 50k to 1 mill.
    1 mill might be a lot, but 100k is less than one day's tower for the entire quest.
    idk how much it costs to craft essences, I don't think they're that expensive either. heroes are 1 per month or less.
    If it's draining you, just stop leveling up 60 or so of your heroes, you should be making enough cash to cover your core heroes for the time being.

• StinkyStinky Member
    edited May 24
    With the ability to craft rune shards and rune essences, the crafting quests have become a lot easier. Every time I exhaust my stamina on the weekly x3 mats event only to get nothing but lesser or improved runes, I grit my teeth and tell myself that hey, at least when the next craft a zillion things quest comes around, I'll be all set.
  • I don't like the quick loot events since I'm all out of key because 3x mat days. Just don't do the events. Easy as that. They are here for our enjoyment and are in no way essential to gameplay.
  • danac wrote: »
    danac wrote: »

that's easy.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought it was 1k per evo. either 500, 1k, 5k, or 10k.
    that's 50k to 1 mill.
    1 mill might be a lot, but 100k is less than one day's tower for the entire quest.
    idk how much it costs to craft essences, I don't think they're that expensive either. heroes are 1 per month or less.
    If it's draining you, just stop leveling up 60 or so of your heroes, you should be making enough cash to cover your core heroes for the time being.

I just noticed they changed the prices since vanilla XD
  • I don't like the quick loot events since I'm all out of key because 3x mat days. Just don't do the events. Easy as that. They are here for our enjoyment and are in no way essential to gameplay.

I spent all of mine last event... Good news is I have 5 shock runes and 2 disease touch runes! (1 from guild)

I spent all of mine last event... Good news is I have 5 shock runes and 2 disease touch runes! (1 from guild)

Not sure how good the disease rune is. I like the shocks though. How did you get so many? I had one from before, one from PVP rewards, and one from the guild reward.

Not sure how good the disease rune is. I like the shocks though. How did you get so many? I had one from before, one from PVP rewards, and one from the guild reward.

I got 2 from pvp, 1 from leaderboards, one bought with tickets, and one from guild, dark leaderboards was hard to place, I had to spend like 1.3k energy to win.
  • danacdanac Member
    Okay, I checked.
    it's 10k to craft an evo.
    2.5 l to craft an essence and 5 k to craft an etched bar.

That's 250k to 1 million minimum for the crafting quest this event.
    Tho you might be able to go even cheaper by crafting lesser runes.