Changing The Caster Rune

Curious about other opinions, but I'm pretty upset they're making any change to this rune. Doesn't seem like a huge problem that it steals buffs with any ability. Annoying yes but isn't that the point? It's like a huge wild card and a lot of casters only have a reason to use it because of AoE attacks if they even survive that long. If it absolutely needs to be changed, give Shade ability to steal buffs on hit or give some caster synergy to some caster or a legendary caster that allows other casters to buff steal with any attack. Even if I didn't pay actual cash for these runes it's still a bad change to me. What's everyone else think because I'm thinking a "don't change the caster rune" petition.

Changing The Caster Rune 15 votes

Change it
13%
hudson1520YummyMarsh 2 votes
Don't change it
86%
echonapMonkeyHunterObiWanCannolibvs72kpung07ZWendysirolk99MaxBeamerMrTheWaffleKingCaptainAwes0meStinkytoothlessmonkmob 13 votes
Buff steal passive for caster(s)
0%

Comments

• sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    Don't change it
    They made it, it's been given out, whiners can live with it.

Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 70
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • MaxBeamerMaxBeamer Member
    Don't change it
    I am against ALL nerfs, and now they want to nerf runes too. It’s ridiculous.
    You know sometimes stealing a buff hurts you also. Do you really want taunt on a glass jawed caster? Leave the rune alone.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Don't change it
    They cost me electronic money which is just as good as cash.
  • I spent at least $20, and I don't remember exactly how much, just at least 20. I ended up with more than a few though, so gems were spent too, but I have mostly improved and a couple greater...no superior or elite. Just leaving that note here.
  • Don't change it
    Can't wait till they nerf the energy rune, but in all honesty I don't like seeing these rune nerfs,must another buff to barbs and another thing I hope for is to get this rune... But what is the change, if it is a buff like making it work with aoe's like said above I would love that.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • gmungmun Member
    I think they should just strip a buff, not steal. But I guess the change is already in the works.
    Gmun
  • Don't change it
    Not sure why you would want to buff Shade if they nerfed these runes. Also why do you want to nerf the energy rune and how do you suppose they would do this @toothlessmon?
  • Don't change it
    Not sure why you would want to buff Shade if they nerfed these runes. Also why do you want to nerf the energy rune and how do you suppose they would do this @toothlessmon?

I was being sarcastic, people are being redicoulous asking like these nerfs like babies, not even thinking of what it would do... This might not be too impactful of a nerf, but it's pretty impactful... I think again I don't know what they are nerfint about this rune.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • echonapechonap Member
    Don't change it
    First, it seems like the vast majority of players don't want the caster rune nerfed. How did DB get the idea that we were crying for a nerf?

Second, when has DB ever listened to the players' cries for a change?

Third, many people payed gems or real life money for this rune. They should be properly compensated if the rune is going to be nerfed.
  • Don't change it
    I don't even have one but I agree. People earned it, I don't deserve it, it's fine as it is.