Next Rework+Epic: Ella

Ella has always been terrifying if you have a Grog Gnog since he does a basic on all allies which chain more. I think that Ella could be a great answer to Barbs by charming Drakk into hitting 6x3 times. She needs more health and defense and her other abilities need to be adjusted or reworked. Also her epic could charm too and she could actually become a meta hero! Please consider this @Joel. :)

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    You know what? Given DB's latest trends in buffing older heroes, I wouldn't be surprised if they made her a Fast hero. That would make Charm a lot more threatening, if it was given the potential to act before any Normal speed heroes.

Hopefully they'll make it so Charm can affect any enemy as well. Not Constructs, still, but enemies that are Shrouded or protected from debuffs in some way shouldn't be Immune to Charm, imo.

She could of course, still use a lot of other buffs. Like her Blood Ritual could heal ALL Demon allies instead of just 1 (Normal allies would still be single-target only). And Kiss of Death could steal buffs and/or energy.
  • toothlessmontoothlessmon Member
    edited May 26
    make her charm also make them cast their special abilities, imagine it casting it on a vipera now thats op...

also wheres the forums for nit pik, he is super squishy, and in boss island he has fast and his shred reduces max health, and well icy nitpik has never been good for his 100 tokens required to get him, sure he might be good to 20 but thats pretty much it.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
    make her charm also make them cast their special abilities, imagine it casting it on a vipera now thats op...

also wheres the forums for nit pik, he is super squishy, and in boss island he has fast and his shred reduces max health, and well icy nitpik has never been good for his 100 tokens required to get him, sure he might be good to 20 but thats pretty much it.

I think making them use their abilities would be too much. But what they COULD do is perform their basic attacks on all enemies, with a +100% Attack bonus while they’re attacking.

Also, there’s a wiki for this game. Look up Nitpick Dungeon Boss wiki, and the same for Icepick.
    Their stats may not be up to date because of all the changes to core stats and star bonuses as of late... but you’ll be able to get a general idea.

Nitpick and Icepick are pretty much useless right now. Honestly, all the Demons need a proper rework. Even Malice, after she just got reworked. It wasn’t hardly enough.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    In all honesty, Ella would be a lot more viable if she had more than 3 HP. I did try and use her ages ago but like Indigo, she's simply too frail. A lot of the heroes that rely on dodge (Ella, Torchy) or are made of paper because of their potential (Indigo) should get HP boosts before getting a rework.
  • NobodyPiNobodyPi Member
    I am hoping for a rework of all the demons so that they have more synergies and PvP viability. Currently, none of them but Malice is any good. (Pignius is a demon, too?). Reworks for Ella, Tsume, Nipick, and Icepick are necessary.
  • NobodyPi wrote: »
    I am hoping for a rework of all the demons so that they have more synergies and PvP viability. Currently, none of them but Malice is any good. (Pignius is a demon, too?). Reworks for Ella, Tsume, Nipick, and Icepick are necessary.

actually malice needs another rework, she isnt that good and none of the reworks feel like they fit her legacy- a demon that if she has a ton of buffs the power of darkness will smite your opponents, like she should have gain a buff whenever she attacks, and 2 whenever she crits and a buffs stack passive... maybe a buff steal on her lifesteal trait and its lifesteal is increased for each buff she has, idk about anything else but still.
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • I dont think its malice that needs a buff, i think there needs to be more synergy between demons. For malice, her problem was and is survivability, so maybe she can become a flying hero(she has wings, and her Theft of Grace clearly shows her flying). Demons need to have a health/defense/damage reduction synergy. Maybe even a demonic shroud that works like shade's but different in some sense.
  • mrdahlmrdahl Member
    Even though I expected something different from the Malice update, you can in no way claim that she is weak. She is in fact, one of the hardest hitting heroes right now and my go-to girl to handle the tower. Her rampage easily kills Agnon in one go.
    But, as Deathrift_, stated above, her problem is survivability.
    I for on hopes that the next hero after the promised light messiah will be a real red demon tank (the beasts can keep piggy), who brings the demon team up to speed.
    Make Reptiles Great Again!
  • I hope her buff isn't another graniteform-esque ability. Confirmed "I'm gonna one shot" heroes are annoying.
  • I hope her buff isn't another graniteform-esque ability. Confirmed "I'm gonna one shot" heroes are annoying.

I bet some kind of haste... well thats a joke, honestly i hope its some kind of new mechanic,idk like cooldowns that depend on how much health he has, I can't think of any others for now...