I am done with this game

900+ days. 928 day to be exact, i have been playing this game.I am not wasting a second more, because a bunch of useless developers cant balance a mobile game. Its been 3 days in a row that my entire roster has been wiped out in a single tower floor consisted of barbarians.In pvp i keep wasting 2-3 millions in gold per day to avoid this broken sh*t. I am done. I wish all the community the best and i hope they will move on a better game.

Comments

• BarleymanBarleyman Member
    You don't know how to handle the barbarians yet? Goretusk, Emily, Ferno, Agnon.

It'd be a shame to lose you, but nobody has to play forever if they don't enjoy the game anymore.
  • tthebonetthebone Member
    As far as I have seen Emily is the savior. She has the passive that removes a buff at the beginning of her turn, and she can even remove rage and reset it to zero if that is the random buff that gets purged. Aside from that, emily cannot be debuffed and if you rune her very defensively she can be super hard to kill w/out Agnon. Aside from emily, fernos wildfire works wonders if you can spread it.
  • Barleyman wrote: »

It'd be a shame to lose you, but nobody has to play forever if they don't enjoy the game anymore.

maybe he doesnt have a good one (or all of those hereoes) I have been avoiding them like the plague, no matter how much gold it would cost me (Luckily most of them are level 71+ so i wont be seeing them till I level... Reminder don't level up, avoid it at all costs till you have lots of 6 stars, more amazing runes, and an OTK team that can also deal with barbs and alex.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    With Barb teams, just look for teams that weren’t smart enough to put Balog as their first Normal speed hero. Then put Balog as your first Normal speed Barbarian. Bring Shade if they have Shade. If not, being Goretusk and just Freeze their Balog.

If they have Shade there isn’t much you can do about their Balog, but if yours can go first, you’ll still silence Drakk and Abigail. The only teams I avoid are the ones with Shade/Balog as the first two heroes to go. Seems more and more players are catching on, but 2/3 Barb teams I see seem to slip up on this. That’ll likely become 0/3 in time, but might as well take advantage of it.

And yeah, for Shade/Balog-first teams, Ferno and Emily can be lifesavers.
  • danacdanac Member
    With Barb teams, just look for teams that weren’t smart enough to put Balog as their first Normal speed hero. Then put Balog as your first Normal speed Barbarian. Bring Shade if they have Shade. If not, being Goretusk and just Freeze their Balog.

If they have Shade there isn’t much you can do about their Balog, but if yours can go first, you’ll still silence Drakk and Abigail. The only teams I avoid are the ones with Shade/Balog as the first two heroes to go. Seems more and more players are catching on, but 2/3 Barb teams I see seem to slip up on this. That’ll likely become 0/3 in time, but might as well take advantage of it.

And yeah, for Shade/Balog-first teams, Ferno and Emily can be lifesavers.

shade balogs are the Barbie teams i *don't* avoid.

Them I got handled, it's just a matter that most of the people have better runes than me.
    But they're also leveling faster.
    edited May 27
    Barleyman wrote: »

Maybe he doesn't have a good one (or all of those heroes) I have been avoiding them like the plague, no matter how much gold it would cost me (Luckily most of them are level 71+ so i wont be seeing them till I level... Reminder don't level up, avoid it at all costs till you have lots of 6 stars, more amazing runes, and an OTK team that can also deal with barbs and alex.

928 days and doesn't have these four heroes ready for instant need? C'mon.

I've been playing ~792 days (4 months less than charalambosnik) and the only heroes I don't have 6* level 70 with Blessing of the Seeker (and maxed epic if they have one) are Drakk because he just came out and Aria, because she's very expensive on Aether and I never found her that useful (or difficult to kill as an opponent). They're both 5* with Blessing. Agnon and Marrow I levelled up to 6* at the end of the last event, Agnon with tokens from the ticket shop, and Marrow with the portal when 25 tokens were guaranteed with 10 pulls just after the event ended. I'm VIP 5 and haven't spent a penny on this game since they stopped the $3 a month gem deal.

I'm a long way from having the luxury of not having to to swap a few runes around for events, but I have the heroes I most use in the tower and PvP covered, and am adding 2 or more useful runes each week in this category (5* LS or better). The heroes you need for PvP are generally the same ones needed for the Tower anyway.

Post edited by Barleyman on
  • williamwilliam Member
    They should nerf the rage thing because it is too OP
  • Barleyman wrote: »

Maybe he doesn't have a good one (or all of those heroes) I have been avoiding them like the plague, no matter how much gold it would cost me (Luckily most of them are level 71+ so i wont be seeing them till I level... Reminder don't level up, avoid it at all costs till you have lots of 6 stars, more amazing runes, and an OTK team that can also deal with barbs and alex.

928 days and doesn't have these four heroes ready for instant need? C'mon.

I've been playing ~792 days (3 months less than charalambosnik) and the only heroes I don't have 6* level 70 with Blessing of the Seeker (and maxed epic if they have one) are Drakk because he just came out and Aria, because she's very expensive on Aether and I never found her that useful (or difficult to kill as an opponent). They're both 5* with Blessing. Agnon and Marrow I levelled up to 6* at the end of the last event, Agnon with tokens from the ticket shop, and Marrow with the portal when 25 tokens were guaranteed with 10 pulls just after the event ended. I'm VIP 5 and haven't spent a penny on this game since they stopped the $3 a month gem deal.

I'm a long way from having the luxury of not having to to swap a few runes around for events, but I have the heroes I most use in the tower and PvP covered, and am adding 2 or more useful runes each week in this category (5* LS or better). The heroes you need for PvP are generally the same ones needed for the Tower anyway.

i have been playing for 682 days, and i dont have any of those heroes good except emily, my only 6 stars are jabber, leo, and yorick.

(P.S I Don't use leo because honestly he's a little weak to me.)
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • StinkyStinky Member
    At the risk of sounding mean: why? I've been playing since January and while I've only got Leo, Yor, and Grog 6*, I have Goretusk, Ferno, Lily, Drak, Balog, Agnon, Emily and Shade at 5*, and Solaris, Zomm and Abi at 4*. How come you can't field an anti-barb team?
  • Maybe instead of using millions of gold per day to avoid barb teams in pvp, you had actually played against them and experimented, you would have found one of the multiple setups that beat them handily and seeing them in the tower wouldn’t be a big deal for you...
    I haven't been using gold, and you think I haven't, my entire rooster is basically a rush them down... I don't even get a single turn because they kill me so fast, I hate it how those people have the nerve to go full dps and no defenses at all!
    i have been playing for 682 days, and i dont have any of those heroes good except emily, my only 6 stars are jabber, leo, and yorick.

(P.S I Don't use leo because honestly he's a little weak to me.)

This makes me wonder what on earth have you been doing for 682 days?
  • Maybe instead of using millions of gold per day to avoid barb teams in pvp, you had actually played against them and experimented, you would have found one of the multiple setups that beat them handily and seeing them in the tower wouldn’t be a big deal for you...
    I know by now that nothing I currently have can stand against them, I mean again they have a silence, which is basically the only reason I ever lose to them, and I don't have a good shade,ferno,hansuke,I don't even own Alex, my Emily is meh she could be a star better and have better stats on epic, I don't have any of the required counters to kill most of the threats... honestly I think that reptiles need a little revamp I mean their abilities are amazing, but they could use an energy downage then again that's just me wanting to have the ability to snake of plains against these Alex teams, then Emily her then snakes on plains into death bites...

• graddersgradders Member
    @charalambosnik - I find the Barbarians (very) annoying but they are not insurmountable. In the tower I generally through some cannon fodder at them so that Balog's silence is removed. Following that it becomes somewhat easier. There's quite a few heroes who remove the buffs - Viperia, Koros and Zoom. Or they freezing them etc. With Emily, your own barbs, a speedy team (Ember, Hooper, Shade, and a nifty little ninja who can remove a buff) you can get through quite a few floors.

Once they start being on 9 of the floors many people will moan and by then a new hero will have come out that sorts them out.

In PvP I don't like that Emily team, but the ones with Shade I use Shade, Goretusk, Agnon and Zomm. Link to Drakk (you need that Rune), freeze (if you're lucky) Abigail. Kill their Shade with Agnon. When Goretusk dies the Minion has 'attack me' action which really helps. Doesn't always work, but better than refreshing.

Otherwise just come back in a month and the meta will have changed...
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    ...that's all well and good for PVP.

My current tower level 10 is a barb team...(don't remember if its a shade team)....I hope I still have my shade by then. If not, well, that's the tower.
    edited May 27
    68hkdqdd36xh.png
    Goretusk Emily Ferno Agnon did for floors 9 and 10 easily.

On 11 I made the mistake of putting Emily after Ferno, thinking that Ferno could hit Drakk before getting silenced. Instead the team got wiped and I had to use my own barbs plus Shade to beat them.
  • 900+ days. 928 day to be exact, i have been playing this game.I am not wasting a second more, because a bunch of useless developers cant balance a mobile game. Its been 3 days in a row that my entire roster has been wiped out in a single tower floor consisted of barbarians.In pvp i keep wasting 2-3 millions in gold per day to avoid this broken sh*t. I am done. I wish all the community the best and i hope they will move on a better game.

Dont let the fish whack you on the big door out !
  • danacdanac Member
    I haven't been using gold, and you think I haven't, my entire rooster is basically a rush them down...

I hate when my roosters rush.

so do my chickens
  • vVerdzvVerdz Member
    well played
  • Thanks for the tips guys.

I have decided to give the game another chance.

I am VERY sorry i became the person i hate the most on the internet ( lashing out at the developers and call them names) . It was the momentary frustration that got the best of me because i cant recall a team comp more broken than the barbarians.

I should have paid more attention to the forums for team comps to counter the barbarians than raging like that.
    edited May 29
    tz4oumj878mb.png

4z32xy8tg6l6.png

Glad to hear it Char!

I think we all understand the frustration, today my last 4 floors were Barbarians + 1, but I got through them with the loss of just two teams, both on the 11th floor. A Beast team finally broke through, and I still had plenty of options to take down barbarians.
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    edited May 29
    Glad to hear it Char!

I think we all understand the frustration, today my last 4 floors were Barbarians + 1, but I got through them with the loss of just two teams, both on the 11th floor. A Beast team finally broke through, and I still had plenty of options to take down barbarians.

What is your go to team(s) composition for attacking Barbs in Tower?
  • kpung07kpung07 Member
    @Rocksor I regularly clear the tower with just Shade, SB, Kobal, and Zomm. If I lose Zomm then I finish the tower with either Barbs or a Flying team with Hopper.
  • toothlessmontoothlessmon Member
    edited May 29
    Rocksor wrote: »
    Glad to hear it Char!

I would like to hear this too... Those astral evos are such a grind, so is the stormeind evos I need to ascend my agnon fully. Also any replacements for goretusk,and do I need the energy runes for this team to work?
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    Glad to hear it Char!

I would like to hear this too... Those astral evos are such a grind, so is the stormeind evos I need to ascend my agnon fully. Also any replacements for goretusk,and do I need the energy runes for this team to work?

Energy runes do not work in the tower.
  • Rocksor wrote: »
    Glad to hear it Char!

Energy runes do not work in the tower.

I...I knew that heheh
  • echonapechonap Member

Full barbs? GT, one of Igo/Selwyn/Valkin, Ferno, any AE (preferably Grog or Bovus for slow). The strategy is simple. Eat Abi with GT, freeze the first normal, freeze the team, drop wildfire, AE them to spread the wildfire.

If there are gaps between floors, recharge Ferno. He needs to have wildfire or aerial assault up.

Alternatively, bait Balog silence with a hero or two, then mop up with your own Barb team.

• StinkyStinky Member
    edited May 29
    If we're talking tower, my main complaint is still that defensively, there aren't many options. GT and Ferno are really the only reliable sources of mitigation; outside of that you have to hope you can res with Emily, Solaris and/or Zomm. (Zomm allowing undead heroes to come back with full life for the next floor feels like a bug they either can't or daren't fix to me, but whatever.) Out of a roster of 79 heroes, that's not a lot of choice.

I don't mind it for PvP raids in all honesty, but the tower seems it should be more about building up a solid roster of heroes. Having limited solutions to flavour-of-the-month compositions, and difficulty being tied to roster power work against that design.

Maybe "non-legendary" healers should be able to heal again? Or tanks inherently have a Mammoth Guard, it's just for a much lower value and doesn't stack (35% DR)? I don't care, but while the willingness to do reworks like Emily's is great, it's not going to solve the underlying problem of the tower being counter-intuitive.
  • Stinky wrote: »
    If we're talking tower, my main complaint is still that defensively, there aren't many options. GT and Ferno are really the only reliable sources of mitigation; outside of that you have to hope you can res with Emily, Solaris and/or Zomm. (Zomm allowing undead heroes to come back with full life for the next floor feels like a bug they either can't or daren't fix to me, but whatever.) Out of a roster of 79 heroes, that's not a lot of choice.

I don't mind it for PvP raids in all honesty, but the tower seems it should be more about building up a solid roster of heroes. Having limited solutions to flavour-of-the-month compositions, and difficulty being tied to roster power work against that design.

Maybe "non-legendary" healers should be able to heal again? Or tanks inherently have a Mammoth Guard, it's just for a much lower value and doesn't stack (35% DR)? I don't care, but while the willingness to do reworks like Emily's is great, it's not going to solve the underlying problem of the tower being counter-intuitive.

I find Zomm,Solaris,Emily,jabber to work quite well... Although the I can't beat mangle jaw 6 star for some stupid reason... I need more 6 stars.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    Well, I listed three of those in my post, and Jabber is better in the tower than in regular PvP. a) Jabber relies on epic attacks to brutally wipe out an enemy team, so using him on multiple floors is less painful than someone who relies on abilities to recharge, and b) 50% lifesteal means he keeps on truckin'.