Dungeon Boss!(stories)

If yout bored and have nothing to do(for now.......) Here's a place to post random DB stories that YOU can come up with
Here's mine:
One fine(stormy)day kobal the pestilent got bored and wanted to buy a drone to prank other heroes. But he forgot that he spent all of his gems on PS vr and PS4 pro. And ya CANT BUT DRONES WITH GOLD FOR SOME REASON. So he had to borrow gems and fortunately archangle emily won the lottery which gave her 5.5 mil gems!
Alas,unfortunately emily still didn't forgive kobal for that time where he dropped kozar on her "it was an accident i swear!" Yeah right kobal it was an "accident".
So emily refused to give him gems.....numerous times. He just won't give up i mean COME ON,just do a dang dungeon already. He begged,pleaded,and made a song for some reason just to get 10 gems. Y'know,i think im on kobal's side because it's just 10 GEMS thats like.........wait(ok......add 50.....carry the 1.......divide by 5.........carry the 2........hmm?)

550,000 times less than the amount emily has! 2 days later,kobal decides to work for 10 gems(by doing a dungeon) and bought his drone,but instead of pranking Sir William he was going to steal.....ARCHANGLE EMILY'S GEMS.
I dont know how but....he actually ended up stealing 1 mil gems and replacing it with counterfeit gems WITH ONLY A DRONE(and a magical wand) and you are not gonna believe what happens next!

It turns out that kobal actually stole green,gem shaped time bombs(emily is smart.......and she has a small spy named icepick) so...you can imagine what happens next......💥🌟🔥💀. And that's the story on why kobal doesn't get revived by emily anymore(not including in game tho) and again,YOU ARE WELCOME TO POST YOUR OWN CRAZY STORIES AND PLZ NO HERO SHIPENING(just kidding you can make whatever you want)

Comments

• danacdanac Member
    It was a dark and stormy night....
  • lightning thundering, A Bones of a Pheonix on the floor, here are the suspects

1. Zomm, he always thought bird was a delicousy for some stupid reason

2.Grog Gnog was eating Chicken wings earlier, it could of been solaris

3.magnle jaw, his motive was obvious, it was that when she came she made the fellow beasts abandon him, reducing his play from 22% of players as a cheap slow to only 3% then,

Then the door Flew open out came a zurk saying in a really low voice Powercreep, (then everyone was gasping) I am zurk and i am on the case, movie begins in an old black and white fasion, Balog started taking steroids to improve his screaming power, abagail has been living with wolves, and ignus has also been murdered!! (everyone gasps again) by noneother then Shade, he did it so he could get a spot on the team, he wanted to secure his legacy and record as hero to be the longest on almost 99.8% of all meta teams... Arrest this man, Shade tried to run but then someone came, hitting him with the ugly stick (Nerfing stick) 3 times, shade fell to the ground and was sent to jail, now to find the culporate for the murder of solaris... To BE CONTINUED!!!
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • lightning thundering, A Bones of a Pheonix on the floor, here are the suspects

3.magnle jaw, his motive was obvious, it was that when she came she made the fellow beasts abandon him, reducing his play from 22% of players as a cheap slow to only 3% then,

Then the door Flew open out came a zurk saying in a really low voice Powercreep, (then everyone was gasping) I am zurk and i am on the case, movie begins in an old black and white fasion, Balog started taking steroids to improve his screaming power, abagail has been living with wolves, and ignus has also been murdered!! (everyone gasps again) by noneother then Shade, he did it so he could get a spot on the team, he wanted to secure his legacy and record as hero to be the longest on almost 99.8% of all meta teams... Arrest this man, Shade tried to run but then someone came, hitting him with the ugly stick (Nerfing stick) 3 times, shade fell to the ground and was sent to jail, now to find the culporate for the murder of solaris... To BE CONTINUED!!!

Ok 1. IM FREACKIN HOOKED ON THIS STORY AND
    2.i think pheonixes have ashes and not bones.

Stop jumping ahead :neutral:... Anyway this will have a lot of dialogue, sorry if this makes anyone mad.

Previously on Zurk Toxic Detective (some of this is non canon)— grog gnog I blame you for this murder, then grog replied she was the person that taught me how to make ice cream, the killer will PAY!
    What is this Detective zurk, power creep... And a lot of it, balog in the corner, mmmph these steroids taste like skittles

I will be in the meta forever, you think you can hide from me, no I was in the dark meta, the Solaris meta, and now the drakk meta, no one can stop my supreme Rule!!! (Starting the story now)

(Simon sounds driving shade to the hall so he could be judged by Judge Leonidas unconscious) "what do you think killed Solaris?" Said zurk's understudy torchy "I don't know and honestly I don't ca..." Then in a sudden fashion a note fell through the door, it said that there was something hidden in the jungle, so they were off, then suddenly torchy saw something near the porana pool, it was a terrifying sight, there was also an archeologist there (ferno because he wanted to learn about history and see if he could finally have a friend for he was the only dragon there, but kobold lead this research, feeling bad for the fella, no one could know his secret identity.) Then zurk rushed over there in a rush, "What do you think your doing with those Phoenix bones??" Then ferno looked at kobold and they started laughing like crazy, "those aren't Phoenix bones, Phoenix's don't even have bones... Did you even take a class in biology?" Then zurk looked down seeming embarrassed, "no one really went to those classes, and honestly I don't care, what kind of bones are they then?" Then with a hasty reply "we don't know yet, people keep on coming and they just showed up on the field trip, the others are in a section of the jungle... They like playing with the reptiles that live here I guess." Then he went to the prison where shade was staying "hello there zurk, are you here to free me?" "Where's Solaris?" "She's dead of cour..." "Don't lie to me scumbag, I visited the archeology camp and those aren't Phoenix bones, they don't have any either!" Then shade made a break for it, then he got hit by the nerfing stick twice and fell to the ground, as he fell he whispered about corruption, zurk snaked him silly... But he knew he was out cold. Suddenly his phone started to ring, he opened it and it was an unknown caller

Out came a garbled voice "stay away from this case, if you dare to continue we will kill you and torchy... And mr fluffles! That's right we know about that too, we have eyes all over so we will know if you continue, we want to keep our clients location extremely private" before he got to answer the misterious caller immediately hung up. Then from behind him he felt something land on him, torchy asked him what they were to do next, Honestly he had no idea but to continue the investigation no matter the cause, the beasts would wage war on the goblins out of dissatisfaction, and his pet mr. Fluffles meant more to him then anything, and didn't deserve to live in constant danger. So he went to where he thought best- Solaris's house, he saw lots of death threats, and a huge angry fan base yelling beasts will never be good in as barbs, beasts dead, or nerf Solaris, she too op! It was just so many stickies, and then she found something in the very edge of the room, it was a picture of her with eyes cut out, then they heard a window shatter, quickly zurk hid, then there was a group of people came out, then they grabbed something out of their pockets, they blazed the entire house and left, zurk looked for a way out, and noticed an air vent, he went through and even was able to snag something from her feather closet, it was a decoder, whatever the men took will obviously be looking for this, then he noticed how dire this situation really was, torchy was like a brother to him, but he had to let him go... For his own safety, after hearing that he was getting fired torchy begged for him to reconsider, he acted cold and distant, torchy left in tears, but he knew this was best for him... To be continued
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...

Stop jumping ahead :neutral:... Anyway this will have a lot of dialogue, sorry if this makes anyone mad.

Previously on Zurk Toxic Detective (some of this is non canon)— grog gnog I blame you for this murder, then grog replied she was the person that taught me how to make ice cream, the killer will PAY!
    What is this Detective zurk, power creep... And a lot of it, balog in the corner, mmmph these steroids taste like skittles

I will be in the meta forever, you think you can hide from me, no I was in the dark meta, the Solaris meta, and now the drakk meta, no one can stop my supreme Rule!!! (Starting the story now)

(Simon sounds driving shade to the hall so he could be judged by Judge Leonidas unconscious) "what do you think killed Solaris?" Said zurk's understudy torchy "I don't know and honestly I don't ca..." Then in a sudden fashion a note fell through the door, it said that there was something hidden in the jungle, so they were off, then suddenly torchy saw something near the porana pool, it was a terrifying sight, there was also an archeologist there (ferno because he wanted to learn about history and see if he could finally have a friend for he was the only dragon there, but kobold lead this research, feeling bad for the fella, no one could know his secret identity.) Then zurk rushed over there in a rush, "What do you think your doing with those Phoenix bones??" Then ferno looked at kobold and they started laughing like crazy, "those aren't Phoenix bones, Phoenix's don't even have bones... Did you even take a class in biology?" Then zurk looked down seeming embarrassed, "no one really went to those classes, and honestly I don't care, what kind of bones are they then?" Then with a hasty reply "we don't know yet, people keep on coming and they just showed up on the field trip, the others are in a section of the jungle... They like playing with the reptiles that live here I guess." Then he went to the prison where shade was staying "hello there zurk, are you here to free me?" "Where's Solaris?" "She's dead of cour..." "Don't lie to me scumbag, I visited the archeology camp and those aren't Phoenix bones, they don't have any either!" Then shade made a break for it, then he got hit by the nerfing stick twice and fell to the ground, as he fell he whispered about corruption, zurk snaked him silly... But he knew he was out cold. Suddenly his phone started to ring, he opened it and it was an unknown caller

Out came a garbled voice "stay away from this case, if you dare to continue we will kill you and torchy... And mr fluffles! That's right we know about that too, we have eyes all over so we will know if you continue, we want to keep our clients location extremely private" before he got to answer the misterious caller immediately hung up. Then from behind him he felt something land on him, torchy asked him what they were to do next, Honestly he had no idea but to continue the investigation no matter the cause, the beasts would wage war on the goblins out of dissatisfaction, and his pet mr. Fluffles meant more to him then anything, and didn't deserve to live in constant danger. So he went to where he thought best- Solaris's house, he saw lots of death threats, and a huge angry fan base yelling beasts will never be good in as barbs, beasts dead, or nerf Solaris, she too op! It was just so many stickies, and then she found something in the very edge of the room, it was a picture of her with eyes cut out, then they heard a window shatter, quickly zurk hid, then there was a group of people came out, then they grabbed something out of their pockets, they blazed the entire house and left, zurk looked for a way out, and noticed an air vent, he went through and even was able to snag something from her feather closet, it was a decoder, whatever the men took will obviously be looking for this, then he noticed how dire this situation really was, torchy was like a brother to him, but he had to let him go... For his own safety, after hearing that he was getting fired torchy begged for him to reconsider, he acted cold and distant, torchy left in tears, but he knew this was best for him... To be continued

Is there a part before this one and after the introduction because i tries to go to one of your comments and it said"comment not found"

Is there a part before this one and after the introduction because i tries to go to one of your comments and it said"comment not found"

It was the first copy, I had to rewrite this because db's editing system is very tough, like I edited nothing and yet it just deleted itself...