Patch Notes: May 29th, 2018

2»

Comments

• echonapechonap Member
    edited May 31
    Emily is immune to possession because the devs said so. Stop looking for lore or logic to back it up.

*EDIT - changed "debuffs" to "possession" because some people can't understand implied logic
    Post edited by echonap on
  • echonap wrote: »
    Emily is immune to debuffs because the devs said so. Stop looking for lore or logic to back it up.

We aren't worried about debuffs- just possession which they said isn't quite a debuff and there is no reasoning behind it. The only thing that might make sense is if they just didn't want someone to have two Emilys and a Solaris on one team.
  • lythanderlythander Member
    It's pretty simple Emily is an Angel and because of her divinity she can't be possessed.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited May 31
    lythander wrote: »
    It's pretty simple Emily is an Angel and because of her divinity she can't be possessed.
    Actually, it's because the developers of the game made her immune to possession.
  • morillimorilli Member
    Hmmm...sounds plausible. So is Emily a spirit or some other kind of being immune to possession.
  • We still don't know what possess resist does for people like Nub Nub... At least Emily's card says possess immune.
  • Possess is always 100% unless they're immune. I swear if they change possess to chance...but that wouldn't make any sense and would be like changing revive to work that way. Nobody would use Solaris or Emily xD
  • I know basic resistance is 5% but what if they made the base chance 0% and normally it was 100% chance to hit. Then only certain characters like Nub have a chance to be possessed. It would make it more interesting. Also if they added runes with 10% possess resist that max out at 1. Give a minor nerf to Shade but makes the game much more interesting in matches with him.
  • Shade was a little OP at first especially with his stats, by Agnon can 1-shot and barbs are also effective so why bother? Astrid was recently in all 4 VIP spots and in honor shop and tower, maybe she will get a change next? Maybe there will be a gladiator class.
  • @Joel Please don't buff emily again. Remember Takumi? He, and many others need some love.
    Level 71 in the almighty Potato Army!
    Happy to share my knowledge with anyone that listens
  • GingeNinja wrote: »
    @Joel Please don't buff emily again. Remember Takumi? He, and many others need some love.

Yeah, I feel like Emily does have a place now. She's good in the tower.
  • Soon the meta might change to takumi, shadowblade, kira, aria, sifu and zen
2»