Tower Barbs

edited May 30 in Tower of Pwnage Talk
Can we please get an answer to the barbs in the tower? People used to complain about beasts because they showed up a lot, but it wasn't as bad because losing one, there was always a replacement. Barbs eat entire teams and you can't use your own barb team more than once. This is the tower I got yesterday. I haven't beaten the past four-five towers. :(

520hrah62tsn.png

Comments

• Yep, had to quit on my first tower at the 11th floor with against a team with probably 1HP each because I couldn't get to the second round against them.
    I honestly think the tower should work like a player team. There's more than enough characters for the tower to only use one character once.
  • Yep, had to quit on my first tower at the 11th floor with against a team with probably 1HP each because I couldn't get to the second round against them.
    I honestly think the tower should work like a player team. There's more than enough characters for the tower to only use one character once.

Or at least have rage only work once per team and limit each hero to 2-3 times (although 3 barb teams is still... yeah).