PVP Grand Tourney This Weekend - PVP STREAKS NOT ACTIVE THIS SEASON

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
Hey everyone,

We're going to have a PVP Grand Tourney event this weekend, so the current season has streaks deactivated! :)
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• wagdoggwagdogg Member
    Trash
  • wagdoggwagdogg Member
    Be nice if you would release the buffs today like you did before last tourney
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    (glad to see all the events, but I know I'm speaking for the subset of players like myself who have sapped all our resources the last couple of weeks and tapped out in the $$$ department - combined with the new meta where at level 70 we can't complete the tower anymore reliably and have to deal with magnified stats/runes in pvp....gonna let those who made 80, haven't made 70 yet, or have extra $$$ to kick in take the lead on this one...it almost feels like last weeks daily 8-raid quests were designed to keep us low for this upcoming event...)
  • And the weekly pvp season rewards are exactly the same as they were last week (which is also a repeat that we’ve seen 3 or 4 times in the past as well). So much incentive to pvp!
  • i don't see any difference with the streak deactivated. when i win 1 or 2 matches, some random barbarian luck will get me and it's back to 0. BTW the tower sucks right now, get rid of the runes or make them half power.
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    Resource drain, pass

Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 70
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • What everyone else says, screw this as a now casual and no longer competitive player. I really just enjoy the creativity of heroes at their release. So many issues anymore though. Being in a guild is a **** chore since the crown change and almost 100% of the time I wait until midnight to do all quests and get my crowns in I always do a portal first but it just never seems to count. Tired of getting on later in the day just to see one of the quests say "use a portal" when I already did that. Never mentioned this because I don't bother with posting bugs anymore since they seem to take months to fix or just don't get fixed at all. I will continue to play just to experiment with teams on PvP and enjoy the creative aspect and fun but as far as competition goes it's all p2w with glitches and it sucks. I have a fantasy to be a part of DB meetings sometimes because I wonder if they are sadistic in some manner to their players xD
  • danacdanac Member
    wait, wasn't the last event where we had 7 days of PVP quests a PVP event?

• BeedleBeedle Member
    Why are the pop rewards the same this season? Why is it pignius tokens again as well as the same rune? I was hoping it would switch it up like it used to do...
  • I just noticed OH NO this event is based off of barbs... That means it's going to be ANOTHER BARB UUUUGGGHHH... Well I just hope this one doesn't synergise with drakk and synergies with ignus.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • WasiWasi Member
    Tough crowd.... :o

---
    The Potato Army
  • ScoutYoScoutYo Member
    I'm excited. Here's hoping the meta shakeups brings some lesser-used heroes into the mix.
  • What if they buff the damage of non-Barbs by 5 and the damage of beasts by 2. Maybe it will be a level playing field!
  • What if they buff the damage of non-Barbs by 5 and the damage of beasts by 2. Maybe it will be a level playing field!

Sadly this one is based around barbs meaning it will boost barbs, armored heroes, and for the third one.... Maybe legendaries?
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...